Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (63026 Views)

Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by queensera(f): 8:50pm On May 14, 2018
Wizkid’s first baby mama, Shola Ogudu is shading someone on Twitter, and we can’t help but think it’s him.

According to OluwaniShola, she has being a mother and father to their son all by herself (which could possibly suggest that wiz issa deadbeat dad).

Read Her Tweets Below:

“Being a Mom and a Dad and Still Manage to Slay all at once on a Legit Income!!! Please I need my accolades served chilled!!!! It’s very well deserved!!!

Thank you lord.. I’ll never get tired of thanking you God.. Cos I am where and who I am because of you my Miracle Worker!!!

I have alottt to say.. I feel the need to call someone out soo baddd..

Like just blast our full REAL history for the public.

Let the world know the Real Truth not the liesss this person has made the world believe

But God keeps patting me on the back saying I gotchu baby…

It’s a been a great day today.. Let’s leave it at that and keep it classy as always.

#Everyday4theThief1dayForTheOwner #OnedayBushmeatGoCatchTheHunter

He Who Fights and Runaway Lives to Fight Another day FULLY ARMED!!!

..You’ve been strong for so long don’t let nobody change that

So because of the fear of God In me I’ll save this person face.

And Leave this person to Karma to do what it does best…”

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/im-mom-and-dad-of-our-son-wizkids.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by PheezyLee(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2018
Attention seeker, shut up already and resolve your family issh without involving us. You should av been wise now.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by roqrules04(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2018
That's why you ought to be Davido's baby mama instead grin

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by meobizy(f): 9:09pm On May 14, 2018
If you didn't want to become a mom and dad, you should have kept your legs closed. Easy.

335 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by SexyDenzel: 9:21pm On May 14, 2018
Biitchesss be fuming. What was your plan when you wanted to hook the young man? did you think he was ready to stay at a place? Bitchhhhes do these thoting activities and later try to form victim. WTF!!!! I despise whoresss.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Sexyjigga(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2018
The only two celebs I respect with beautiful main-squeeze are Ik ogbonna & Gbenro ajibade �

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 14, 2018
dead beat dads everywhere. not every man who gets a woman pregnant deserved to be called a dad some are just sperm donor

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Dc4life(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Skepticus: 10:29pm On May 14, 2018
cool

Dis one never get sense, Davido mama never get assurance, dis one dey ask for accolades! undecided

12 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by KendrickAyomide: 10:30pm On May 14, 2018
cry mistake of a woman.. you are lucky WizKid was still low when he burst his nuts in your nunu.. am sure it's a mistake he regrets everyday.. go and collect your accolades from AmadiohA.. Ewu.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Hunry: 10:30pm On May 14, 2018
biitch pliz, nobody send u mssg.
. why call God now, did HE ask u to fornicate.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Postboiswag(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2018
Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Adofojnr: 10:31pm On May 14, 2018
So funny

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 14, 2018
Sorry

In Bob Marley voice no woman no cry

3 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Temple1288(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2018
When you chose to be a babymama instead of wife..
It was your decision and therefore there's no need to complain.. She deserves no accolades but an naked slap!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 14, 2018
What of the dad who pays the bills.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by akeentech(m): 10:33pm On May 14, 2018
From what I can derive, she's still pained.

Wizkid get fans but Davido get the cash.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by chukzyfcbb: 10:33pm On May 14, 2018
Na now u dey call on God God everywhere.

When you dey kpansh wizkid without condom back to back, you no remember God abi.

U been wan trap am with pikin, but wizzy baby toh bad o,, the boi toh smart oh o smiley

You can be the Grand mother and Grandfather too, that's the price you pay for sleeping around smiley

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by jaywhoco(m): 10:33pm On May 14, 2018
jessca048:
dead beat dads everywhere. not every man who gets a woman pregnant deserved to be called a dad some are just sperm donor
like that like that she said wizkid is a sperm donor

lol

5 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by fiercehillz(m): 10:33pm On May 14, 2018
Guess she gets only cash from wizzy for their son's upkeep. What is she expecting from babymamarism?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Ligang: 10:33pm On May 14, 2018
Used and dumped!

When den dey tell una,una no gree.

Crying playing mummy and daddy is nobody's business,it's your choice so u live with it.

Who call out don epp?

7 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by KendrickAyomide: 10:34pm On May 14, 2018
fiercehillz:
Guess she gets only cash from wizzy for their son's upkeep. What does she expect from babymamarism?
Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by Stallion93(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2018
Which 1 be Jesus and God again when u on your Own use big eye give doggstyle monkey style and the rest to WIZZY BABA?

7 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by udi4eva(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2018
Lost generation

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by tragergeorge(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2018
jessca048:
what about if the girl is just a sperm receiver

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama by chukzyfcbb: 10:37pm On May 14, 2018
eliadekx:
So
This one na 3course meal o, five times a day prescription. See front lights

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Jay-z’s Car Collection Worth N5.5billion (photos) / Tacha Hugs Mercy As They Meet After BBNaija (Video) / Prince Dammy Eke Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.