Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys (34110 Views)

Kanye West Tweets About EndSARS, Wants Government Action / John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Ournews: 9:35pm On May 14, 2018
Noble Igwe has made some clarifications on his controversial tweets about ''Yahoo Yahoo' boys which he posted last Friday.

Noble in his tweets, listed alleged fraud fronts to include record labels, car sale business and online stores.

According to him, 'EFCC needs to have a waiter stationed at every club in VI and Lekki'. Online stores and stores on Admiralty/Fola Osibo in Lekki are all used for money laundering'.

He has now clarfified that not all stores on Fola Osibo are fronts for fraudsters. See his new tweets below

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/noble-igwe-clarifies-his-controversial-tweets-about-yahoo-yahoo-boys/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by chriskosherbal(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2018
E b like say our Noble guy don begin shake ooo undecided

The seat is getting hot. .

Abeg check my signature

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Ournews: 9:39pm On May 14, 2018
chriskosherbal:
E b like say our Noble guy don begin shake ooo undecided

The seat is getting hot. .

Abeg check my signature

Lolz

7 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by itspzpics(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2018
Oniranu

New hit music : New Music : African Girl – Davido
http://www.praizenews.com/new-music-african-girl-davido/

11 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Ournews: 9:48pm On May 14, 2018
embarassed shocked
itspzpics:
Oniranu

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Ournews: 10:19pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by maberry(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2018
There is this saying that
I cannot be called upon to repeat what I did not say
Clearly this guy spoke before thinking
So he should just be Noble as his name suggests and own up to his own statement

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Ayobami7(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2018
Okay
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by cantok(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2018
take this

8 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by mmclatino(m): 10:25pm On May 14, 2018
wise man. another tone overnight.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by chuks34(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2018
Yahoo boys are.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by jackyraw09: 10:27pm On May 14, 2018
this clarification is uncalled for nigga, be a man of your word, you are either for OR against. The black race is being polluted by cowards like this gentle man

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Krafty006: 10:27pm On May 14, 2018
no shortcut to wealth .....start pam biz with as little as forty k 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by AdoredLadyvida: 10:28pm On May 14, 2018
Mmmtttccchhheeewww

Who Cares,

Serving God and living your life in a Good way is the Best.

God bless.U.S.A,bless Nigeria

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by sobmos(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2018
We all know that yahoo yahoo is bad. It’s taking money from hard working people and destroying their lives,giving them emotional breakdowns.

But we have to look at it from another angle, I’m not in support of Yahoo, neither am I against it. I’m not against it because the Government has failed us the masses.

Yahoo is a way of liberating oneself from the shackles of poverty. I know several yahooboys that are employers of labor today. I know several yahooboys that are the breadwinner of their family.

I’m against yahooboys that scams locally, scamming your fellow Nigerians, I’m totally against that. If you must scam, scam the white folks.

I’m against yahooboys that goes to club and squanders thousands and millions of naira on drinks just to show that they’ve “arrived”. It doesn’t make any sense .

I know a yahooboy that owns several mobile phone outlets, several businesses, doesn’t attend night clubs and the night life is definitely not for him. He’s married with kids. This guy and several others relies on yahoo yahoo to survive .

If we scold yahooboys , let’s also remember the Nigerian economy,unfavorable standard of living, made the boys do what they do today.

They’re the lesser devils , instead of kidnapping , murder and armed robbery, these boys chose to scam the white people.

If I’m to choose between an armed robber and a yahoo boy . I’ll gladly go for the lesser devil( yahoo yahoo).

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Temple1288(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2018
They have threatened him..
You can't be a beneficiary of Yahoo Yahoo and still criticize them, just as you can blast the Devil and expect to get something from him..

Don't clarify your statement Igwe, just stand by it.. There's nothing like the undiluted truth!

5 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Seun360(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2018
itspzpics:
Oniranu
Ni awon to ni e.

6 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Postboiswag(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2018
Don't know why am always jealous whenever I see a G-boy

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by 100bands: 10:28pm On May 14, 2018
He speaks the truth
But He's stupid for putting on that white shirt

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by akeentech(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2018
Say no to Yahoo Yahoo

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Boss13: 10:29pm On May 14, 2018
I guess he is receiving pressure from owners of these businesses to put out a rejoinder.

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by LyfeJennings(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2018
God will punish u Noble Igwe
Oloriburuku alaye baje

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Ra88: 10:31pm On May 14, 2018
When you TWEET before you THINK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Gkay1(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2018
e nor konsin me jor
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by roqrules04(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2018
Noble dan Humble
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by LordKO(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2018
To an average Nigerian, every socialite is a fraudster. So also every floating and sudden wealth is a product of crime to them. Nonsense.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by naijaboiy: 10:32pm On May 14, 2018
This pear fruit head of a man should die the matter. What else is he clarifying again? You see how Nigerians behave? grin

5 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by nwachinemelu(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2018
they have threatened the guy....the guy dey fear.....but i still stand with him SAY NO TO FRAUD....GOD bless all the legit hustlers...soon we shall smile to the banks with legit millions...click like if u agree

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by MxFactor: 10:33pm On May 14, 2018
angry
Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 14, 2018
Postboiswag:
Don't know why am always jealous whenever I see a G-boy

Even in jail

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys by uwa1(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2018
You don't need to clarify.... Femi Adesina understands better...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi Surprises Female Fan On Her Birthday / Nadia Buari And Her Child Step Out Together / Wizkid Girl Friend, Tania Omotayo Looking Stunning In Pink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.