Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) (15654 Views)

Igbo Group Drums Support For Umahi's Presidential Bid (photos) / All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC / Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

It has come to my notice that children were hired to campaign for governor Dave Nweze Umahi’s second term in office in Ebonyi state which is very devastating and sad. This happened in ohaukwu, Ebonyi state.

It saddens my heart seeing children which are ought to be in school, campaigning and carrying placards for a governor. It does not speak good of my dear state, Ebonyi. I don't want to mention the name of the person who rented these innocent children for reasons best known to me but if he doesn't desist from such act, definitely I will expose him and he will pay for his actions.

Children are leaders of tomorrow, they are supposed to be in schools, learning in order to become useful in the society and not being used as political thugs.

(Wisdom Nwedene is a writer, online newspaper editor and motivational speaker)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by adadike(f): 11:24pm On May 14, 2018
pls keep our kids out of political madness!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by olasco18(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2018
adadike:
Shut up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Dasini: 11:37pm On May 14, 2018
Peopel like to score political points, it may be on a weekend, and for a Governor who has done really well. I dont see any wrong in that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 11:52pm On May 14, 2018
adadike:
sharap.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Banmeallday: 11:59pm On May 14, 2018
Dasini:
Peopel like to score political points, it may be on a weekend, and for a Governor who has done really well. I dont see any wrong in that

Done well where?

Those kids in the picture, do they look like they are enjoying or are hungry?

8 Likes

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by TollaEstate: 9:44am On May 15, 2018
Imagine
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 15, 2018
More reason why no one should vote for him. What rubbish?! These kids should be in school and not used as political pawns sad angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 15, 2018
#NOTLazyNigerianYouth grin

Though it's scary but what if it's after school hours?

If this were here, then he would immediately announce his resignation tomorrow morning. We have no shame in Nigeria. None.
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Vivos: 9:45am On May 15, 2018
Only in Nigeria....
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2018
grin

Money that will fund their EDUCATION up-to UNIVERSITY level and SCHOLARSHIP abroad will come out grin

1 Like

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 9:45am On May 15, 2018
Children should not be involved in political campaign
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2018
Lol. Our kids with little or no knowledge of governance campaigning . grin
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 15, 2018
He is the best thing to happen to Ebonyi State
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by bolex04(m): 9:46am On May 15, 2018
that's bad
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 15, 2018
APC at work,,, so with this picture we can finally conclude they hired children.. Buhari... sorry APC dey mad.
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:47am On May 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 15, 2018
Hmmm
Nigerians and hypocrisy.... Especially those supporting the opposing party
And many of them come from my region

The reasonable age to involve in politics is 18yrs and above, anything below that is not welcomed

Some shameless dolts from my region is claiming he has done well to deserve kids exploitation, yet ebonyi men and women are scattered all over IMO (okigwe, ideato south and ideato north) as palm wine tappers and labourers

Scattered in anambra doing farm work for people, pushing wheel barrow, hacking gala and soft drink in enugu and Aba

Ohaozara, amasiri, afikpo, ikwo is still a bush... Infested from lassa fever to guinea worm

Shame on dolts that support political madness all coz of political affiliation

Same thing we criticize north for.... That's wat we are celebrating in the east now

Shame

Supporting opposition party doesn't mean you brain should go in opposition to common sense

This is why I hate politics in this country

7 Likes

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:49am On May 15, 2018
olasco18:

Shut up
I think you should shut up if don't have any reasonable thing to say.

4 Likes

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 15, 2018
Dasini:
How will you? angry

1 Like

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by addikt(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2018
So they are automatically being used as political thugs like that ....lol, OP seff
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Reelmii: 9:50am On May 15, 2018
do not blame the kids instead blame their parents or guardian that allowed this kids to participate in this because of the 1000# that will be shared afterwards

1 Like

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Originakalokalo(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
sharap.....

I think you should shut your mouth.

Children on the street for politics is obviously not a natural occurrence.

There are some voices of greedy and selfish people behind the scene.

Useless world it is.

No one cares about anyone .....

#justpaymesyndrome....

2 Likes

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by stansaintly(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2018
I swear, no South Eastern governor can compete with Ebonyi State governor. Infrastructure development, spot on. He awards contacts he supervises them to make sure "say na wetin una talk na im u dey do".

He stopped those fat bellied unproductive politicians in Ebonyi state from feeding more fat. Hahaha! Chie, na im dey pain dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 15, 2018
it feels wrong it doesn't matter how we want to see it, kids should not be used for such acts ,what next kids voting or looting ballot boxes ?! I dont take sides but if you are quite sensible enough even if its on weekends or after school hours this is PLAIN WRONG ..I bet not every there can spell the names on those placard... I am disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Reelmii: 9:53am On May 15, 2018
Aldebaran:
grin

Money that will fund their EDUCATION up-to UNIVERSITY level and SCHOLARSHIP abroad will come out grin
if I hear say cowrie fall alk more of money, na food stuff go end the rally and as usual endless promises

2 Likes

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by userplainly(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I think you should shut your mouth.
Children on the street for politics is obviously not a natural occurrence.
There are some voices of greedy and selfish people behind the scene.
Useless world it is.
No one cares about anyone .....
#justpaymesyndrome....
Some people are too blind to the truth!.....
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by stansaintly(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2018
I swear, no South Eastern governors can compete with Ebonyi State governor. Infrastructure development, spot on. He awards contacts he supervises them to make sure "say na wetin una talk na im u dey do".

He stopped those fat bellied unproductive politicians in Ebonyi state from feeding more fat. Hahaha! Chie, na im dey pain dem

1 Like

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by NGELEBUBE: 9:55am On May 15, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

It has come to my notice that children were hired to campaign for governor Dave Nweze Umahi’s second term in office in Ebonyi state which is very devastating and sad. This happened in ohaukwu, Ebonyi state.

It saddens my heart seeing children which are ought to be in school, campaigning and carrying placards for a governor. It does not speak good of my dear state, Ebonyi. I don't want to mention the name of the person who rented these innocent children for reasons best known to me but if he doesn't desist from such act, definitely I will expose him and he will pay for his actions.

Children are leaders of tomorrow, they are supposed to be in schools, learning in order to become useful in the society and not being used as political thugs.

(Wisdom Nwedene is a writer, online newspaper editor and motivational speaker)

this post is as useless as the poster....quote me and die idot !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motion Seeking Appointment Of Igbo As Service Chief Suffers Setback In Senate / SERAP To Sue FG & Udom Over Inibehe Effiong's Sentence / Brigadier-general Godwin Alabi-isama; Civil War Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.