Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

"Man Kills His Best Friend After He Was Offered Money For His Body Parts" - Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Man Kills His Best Friend After He Was Offered Money For His Body Parts" - Lady (944 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Man Kills His Best Friend After He Was Offered Money For His Body Parts" - Lady by IamHeWrites: 2:04am On May 15, 2018
A South African twitter user identified as Nonny Seloanna has narrated how her cousin was killed by his best friend after he was offered money for his body parts.

She tweeted;
"My Parents just came home from burying my cousin.

Full story: his best friend killed him because he was offered money for his body parts.

My dad is not okay. My dad is crying.

We are not safe as a nation. Men and women. We are not safe."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/south-african-man-kills-his-best-friend-after-he-was-offered-money-for-his-body-parts.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "Man Kills His Best Friend After He Was Offered Money For His Body Parts" - Lady by Deltayankeeboi: 2:08am On May 15, 2018
I don't give a fvck about your cousin
Re: "Man Kills His Best Friend After He Was Offered Money For His Body Parts" - Lady by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:23am On May 15, 2018
my sister ,nobody is safe.even down here in Nigeria, worst tins do happen.take heart
Re: "Man Kills His Best Friend After He Was Offered Money For His Body Parts" - Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:24am On May 15, 2018
What a wicked world we live in...

So this BS doesn't only happen in our country?!
Re: "Man Kills His Best Friend After He Was Offered Money For His Body Parts" - Lady by Auladimeji(m): 4:34am On May 15, 2018
undecided So it's now you know we aren't safed

Re: "Man Kills His Best Friend After He Was Offered Money For His Body Parts" - Lady by Morbeta11(m): 4:42am On May 15, 2018
Na waooo they are selling body parts in advance... South Africa no dey carry last.

Re: "Man Kills His Best Friend After He Was Offered Money For His Body Parts" - Lady by Jazzlite: 6:45am On May 15, 2018
SA...a very "interesting" country.
Re: "Man Kills His Best Friend After He Was Offered Money For His Body Parts" - Lady by donstan18: 3:09am On May 17, 2018
His friend must be a member of South Africonja

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ritual Gone Wrong: A Boy Whose Attempt Failed At Using His Mom For Ritual / 15-year-old-girl-forced-to-have-sex-with-biological-father / Funny Interview With South African Criminals(ma-eleven)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.