Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) (4258 Views)

Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (14) / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (10) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16) by Revadebola: 4:44am On May 15, 2018
THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL (16).

Continued From Yesterday.

Israel was to go into battle with Benjamin. Israel actually sought after the counsel of the Lord and the Lord instructed that Judah should lead in the war, but at the end of the day, Benjamin defeated Israel and killed 22,000 of the Israelites.
You can receive God counsel and directions on an issue and still be defeated and suffer great loses, if you don't know how to control the physical world and events from the spiritual realm.

After the first defeat of Israel, the Bible said, they encouraged themselves, went into God’s house wept till evening. Again they sought God’s mind about the battle and the Lord instructed them to go into the battle.
They went again into battle with Benjamin, they were defeated again and lost 18,000 soldiers to the war.

There are people living in cycles of defeats in their health, career, business, finances, etc, because they don't know how to control their physical world from the spiritual realm.

After this repeated defeats, Israel changed their approach to the battle. If you are experiencing defeats and loses, you might need to think deep, analyze and see what you need to change.

Judges 20:26 (KJV)
“Then all the children of Israel, and all the people, went up, and came unto the house of God, and wept, and sat there before the Lord , and fasted that day until even, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings before the Lord”.

Israel added fasting, burnt and peace offerings with their seeking the Lord.

Fasting and offerings are spiritual weapons to influence the spirit realm and determine your victory in the physical world.

After Israel fasted and offered burnt and peace offerings, they defeated Benjamin and killed a lot of their solders.
If you apply these spiritual weapons of genuine repentance from sins, fast, pray and give sacrificially, the Lord will turn your defeats to victory.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God, I genuinely repent from all my sins.
2. Father, I declare to fast henceforth.
3. Holy Spirit help me to pray more.
4. I will give sacrificially (when you want to give, ask for our bank account details).

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

The True Name Of The Creator / Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� / Yahweh Again - Deut. 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.