Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

The Return Of Jesus To Earth And The Return Of Jerussalem To Jews - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Return Of Jesus To Earth And The Return Of Jerussalem To Jews (589 Views)

The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still / Prophetic Fulfillment In Israel . Jews Are Preaching Jesus To Jews / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of Jesus To Earth And The Return Of Jerussalem To Jews by NiajaXionist: 4:47am On May 15, 2018
Muslims believes Jesus Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him (PBUH) is the last Messiah as believed by Christians. Jerusalem will be taken from the Palestinians and the Jewish one-eyed false Messiah called (Dajjal) will appear and claimed to be God, he will cause serious turmoil and lead humans astray. But Jesus (PBUH) will be the only one to fight and defeat him. After his defeat, Jesus will restore and establish a lasting peace, laws and order to humanity & the Jinns. The return of Jesus the son of merry signifies one of the 10 major signs of the Doomsday told in the Quran.
So Imam Mahdi is not the messier to Muslims but rather a human being that will unite and lead the Muslim prior to the coming of Jesus. Muslims already now Jews will turn all religions against them in the end. But Jesus will be the one to unveil the truth for the righteous Christians.
An examination of the verses about Jesus in the Quran indicates that Jesus neither died nor was killed, but he was raised to the presence of Allah. In Surat an-Nisa, it is related that Jesus was not killed but raised to the presence of Allah. The related verse follows:

And (on account of) their saying (, "We (Jews) killed the Messiah, 'Isa (Jesus) son of Maryam, Messenger of Allah." They (JEW) did not kill him and they did not crucify him but it was made to seem so to them. Those who argue about him are in doubt about it. They have no real knowledge of it, just conjecture. But they certainly did not kill him. Allah raised him up to Himself. Allah is Almighty, All-Wise. (Surat an-Nisa: 157-158)

From what has been related so far, it is clear that Jesus did not die but was raised to the presence of Allah. However, there is one more point that is underlined by the Quran: Jesus will come back to earth. That Jesus will come back to earth towards the end of time is related in another verse 43:61. [detailed references are available in the book related to other verses: 3:45-48; 3:55; 4:157-159].

Starting from Surat az-Zukhruf: 57, there is reference to Jesus :

When an example is made of the son of Maryam ('Isa) your people (Jews) laugh uproariously. They retort, "Who is better then, our gods or him?" They only say this to you for argument's sake. They are indeed a disputatious people.

He is only a slave on whom We bestowed Our blessing and whom We made an example for the tribe of Israel. (Surat az-Zukhruf: 43-59)

If We wished, We could appoint angels in exchange for you to succeed you on the earth. (Surat az-Zukhruf: 43-60)

Just after these verses, Allah declares that Jesus is a sign of the Day of Judgment.

He is a Sign of the Hour. Have no doubt about it. But follow me. This is a straight path. (Surat az-Zukhruf: 43:61)

Ibn Juzayy says that the first meaning of this verse is that Jesus is a sign or a precondition of the Last Hour. We can say that this verse is a clear indication that Jesus will come back to earth at the end times. That is because Jesus lived six centuries before the revelation of the Quran. Consequently, we cannot interpret his first coming as a sign of the Day of Judgment. What this verse actually indicates is that Jesus will come back to earth towards the end of time, that is to say, during the last period of time before the Day of Judgment and this will be a sign for the Day of Judgment. Allah surely knows the best.

The Arabic of the verse "He is a Sign of the Hour" is "Innahu la 'ilmun li's-sa'ati..." Some people interpret the pronoun "hu" (he) in this verse as the Quran. However, the preceding verses explicitly indicate that Jesus is mentioned in the verse: "He is only a slave on whom We bestowed Our blessing and whom We made an example for the tribe of Israel" [1]

In Sahih Muslim, it is also stated that the Hadith in which it is said that the Prophet Jesus will descend amongst people at the end of time have reached the degree of being mutawatir, i.e. narrated by so many people in each generation that it is not possible to have any doubt of their authenticity, and that it is counted as one of the major signs of the Day of Rising. (Sahih Muslim, 2/58)

Hudhayfah ibn Usayd al-Ghifari said, "The Messenger of Allah (saas) came to us all of a sudden as we were (busy in a discussion). He said: 'What are you discussing?' We said: 'We are discussing the Last Hour.' Thereupon he said: 'It will not come until you see ten signs before it' - and (in this connection) he made mention of the smoke, the Dajjal, the beast, the rising of the sun from the west, the descent of 'Isa the son of Maryam, Yajuj and Majuj, and landslides in three places, one in the east, one in the west and one in Arabia at the end of which fire will burn forth from the Yemen, and drive people to the place of their assembly." (Sahih Muslim).
Re: The Return Of Jesus To Earth And The Return Of Jerussalem To Jews by M0ron: 5:18am On May 15, 2018
Muslims apocalypse includes invading Rome

Why that?
Because Catholics gave Mohammed headache and he purposed to overrun Rome

Islam eschatology is so shallow and anti-intellectual
Re: The Return Of Jesus To Earth And The Return Of Jerussalem To Jews by NiajaXionist: 7:02am On May 15, 2018
M0ron:
Muslims apocalypse includes invading Rome

Why that?
Because Catholics gave Mohammed headache and he purposed to overrun Rome

Islam eschatology is so shallow and anti-intellectual
You are entitled to your own opinion. All i know is the Jews you love and support today does'nt even believe in Jesus (May peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) christ. A Muslims must believe and love Jesus 100% else he's not a true Muslim. Muhammad May peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is here to complete the message Prophets Abraham,Jacop, Moses, Isah and all other beloved prophets came with.
Brother, you need to study and know other religions. I'm once an Aethist, not because i didn't believe in the existance of God but rather to study and follow the true religion, not the religion my parents and grand parents followed, because they could be wrong.
Re: The Return Of Jesus To Earth And The Return Of Jerussalem To Jews by M0ron: 2:47pm On May 15, 2018
NiajaXionist:

You are entitled to your own opinion. All i know is the Jews you love and support today does'nt even believe in Jesus (May peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) christ. A Muslims must believe and love Jesus 100% else he's not a true Muslim. Muhammad May peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is here to complete the message Prophets Abraham,Jacop, Moses, Isah and all other beloved prophets came with.
Brother, you need to study and know other religions. I'm once an Aethist, not because i didn't believe in the existance of God but rather to study and follow the true religion, not the religion my parents and grand parents followed, because they could be wrong.

I don't love nor hate Jews.

You have not contributed a single verse to Quran so all you do is receive garbage , antiquated garbage that is totally irrelevant today and I just gave you an example.

Attacking Rome right now is pretty useless but it was a real goal back then

There's a problem with religions started by illiterate pedophiles
Re: The Return Of Jesus To Earth And The Return Of Jerussalem To Jews by NiajaXionist: 4:09pm On May 15, 2018
M0ron:

I don't love nor hate Jews.

You have not contributed a single verse to Quran so all you do is receive garbage , antiquated garbage that is totally irrelevant today and I just gave you an example.

Attacking Rome right now is pretty useless but it was a real goal back then

There's a problem with religions started by illiterate pedophiles
I don't even understand what you are talking about. What brought about the issue of Rome? As i said, you are ignorant of your religion not to talk of other religions. That's why all you are good at is insulting people and advocating hate. Nigerian Christians are the most ignorant followers. If Christianity means obeying the teachings, actions and saying of Jesus (PBUH), i'm more christian than a lot of so called Christians of which i'm sure you are one. Go educate your self dude. Be a good Christian.
Re: The Return Of Jesus To Earth And The Return Of Jerussalem To Jews by M0ron: 4:01pm On May 16, 2018
NiajaXionist:

I don't even understand what you are talking about. What brought about the issue of Rome? As i said, you are ignorant of your religion not to talk of other religions. That's why all you are good at is insulting people and advocating hate. Nigerian Christians are the most ignorant followers. If Christianity means obeying the teachings, actions and saying of Jesus (PBUH), i'm more christian than a lot of so called Christians of which i'm sure you are one. Go educate your self dude. Be a good Christian.

Muslims hallucinate marching East to Rome

(1) (Reply)

Was John Allen Chau Trying To Cause Rapture?? He Contacted Last Tribe / Defending Your Rights Is Not Hate Speech, Says Oyedepo / I Mistakenly Clicked On Yes I'm A Muslim Ooh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.