Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari (30931 Views)

APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition / PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" / Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:08am On May 15, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

And what have you achieved in your own life?

Whenever someone brings valid criticism, you people will say what has he achieved, or his father or child. Just use your data and check what is going on haba angry angry angry
God have abandoned our country decades ago,instead of returning to him,to pray and plead with him to forgive and have mercy on Nigeria,you guys are busy blaming government.
No one survives without God.
Is your religious leaders sincerely praying for God to rescue this country or praying for God to expand their kingdom on earth?
Our leaders are not our problem,God have abandoned us.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 10:08am On May 15, 2018
lexy2014:
let me guess, buhari is that incorruptible leader?

Yes, even your party PDP respect him for that and call him Mr integrity. You dare not steal and go scot free under his watch. if you have any proof of his corrupt practices aside from hear say, kindly present them here. And if you base your fact on hear say, i implore you to stop being gullible because it is a threat to our nation.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by jaywhoco(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2018
crude oil is now $80 per barrel

kwantinue talking

mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Vatsyayana: 10:20am On May 15, 2018
post=67572035:
THIS IS SO TRUE MY PRESIDENT.......only we sane ones can relate .

I hope those whose eyes have been clogged by sentiments and unfounded hatred for the President will see this.
Only those with far reaching eyes in the future will see that PMB has saved for the Future of Nigeria.
God will give Nigeria Victory. PMB2019... Sai Baba till 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 10:22am On May 15, 2018
lexy2014:
nothing was left by PDP 4 APC 2 kick start d economy but enough was left 4 buhari 2 make 18 foreign trips in 2015, d year of his inauguration

Are you saying past govt only left travelling allowances in the reserve? 18 foreign trips you said, have you forgotten all those trips exposed the likes of Maduekwe, Aluko, Dasuki, Olisa metuh, Yakubu, Lamido, bala Mohammed, Omisore, Obanikoro, Fayose, Saraki and many others of their corrupt practices?

I can assure you many of these people would visit prison in his second term.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Temptee101(m): 10:23am On May 15, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Far better

God bless my President

I stand with PMB
God bless which useless president? Be careful the kind of things you waste God's blessings on
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by mathew247: 10:25am On May 15, 2018
where is lai Mohammed?
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 10:25am On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

Yes, even your party PDP respect him for that and call him Mr integrity. You dare not steal and go scot free under his watch. if you have any proof of his corrupt practices aside from hear say, kindly present them here. And if you base your fact on hear say, i implore you to stop being gullible because it is a threat to our nation.
d problem with some of u buhari followers is d way u look at things from a myopic perspective. Cause someone criticises buhari, d person is now a PDP follower. Its unfortunate that u can't c Nigeria beyond PDP or APC, and buhari or Jonathan. We are Nigerians first and foremost not because of PDP, APC, Jonathan or buhari, but because we share a defined territory called d federal republic of Nigeria. So pls up ur understanding of our identity as a people and don't trivialise&denigrate what we are as a nation 2 mere individuals and political parties that will come and go
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by jeff92: 10:26am On May 15, 2018
oh my gosh....I hate dis PMB
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 10:26am On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

let me ask, all d funds that were used 2 sponsor buharis election in 2015, were did they come from?
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 10:28am On May 15, 2018
lexy2014:
u sound like this cause u think buhari is doing Nigerians a favour. Its actually d other way around. Buhari was hired by Nigerians 2 fix d problems which PDP created. When buhari was campaigning, he promised heaven&earth. After getting d job, he started complaining about d magnitude of d problem he was hired 2 come and fix. He is like a workman bidding 4a job only to get d job and get mobilization, then he starts complaining about how his wife, his dog, and everything around him is preventing him from delivering value

What Mobilization? were you mistaking votes that got him the seat as mobilization? This man met empty reserve which PDp never denied but put the blames on governors.

PDP was a mistake that has been corrected, they need to keep dreaming and stop distracting this government.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 10:28am On May 15, 2018
lexy2014:
u sound like this cause u think buhari is doing Nigerians a favour. Its actually d other way around. Buhari was hired by Nigerians 2 fix d problems which PDP created. When buhari was campaigning, he promised heaven&earth. After getting d job, he started complaining about d magnitude of d problem he was hired 2 come and fix. He is like a workman bidding 4a job only to get d job and get mobilization, then he starts complaining about how his wife, his dog, and everything around him is preventing him from delivering value

What Mobilization? Are you mistaking votes that got him the seat as mobilization? This man met empty reserve which PDp never denied but put the blames on governors.

PDP was a mistake that has been corrected, they need to keep dreaming and stop distracting this government.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Nobody: 10:29am On May 15, 2018
Nigeria president Buhari is a joke.

Well APC have achieve a lots sir. Fuel is now #40 per liter. Naira is #1 to a Dollar. Goods and services are not expensive.

APC government officials and lazy president Buhari himself have stop foreign medical checkup and care. Shameless president Buhari.

President Buhari, drink responsibly.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 10:29am On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

Are you saying past govt only left travelling allowances in the reserve? 18 foreign trips you said, have you forgotten all those trips exposed the likes of Maduekwe, Aluko, Dasuki, Olisa metuh, Yakubu, Lamido, bala Mohammed, Omisore, Obanikoro, Fayose, Saraki and many others of their corrupt practices?

I should b asking u cause buhari said absolutely nothing was left and that is what u are holding unto. nothing was left in d treasury but d president had d luxury 2 travel 18times in 6months. At least we c were buharis priority was
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 10:31am On May 15, 2018
lexy2014:
d problem with some of u buhari followers is d way u look at things from a myopic perspective. Cause someone criticises buhari, d person is now a PDP follower. Its unfortunate that u can't c Nigeria beyond PDP or APC, and buhari or Jonathan. We are Nigerians first and foremost not because of PDP, APC, Jonathan or buhari, but because we share a defined territory called d federal republic of Nigeria. So pls up ur understanding of our identity as a people and don't trivialise&denigrate what we are as a nation 2 mere individuals and political parties that will come and go

A well informed apolitical person would not condemn his 3yrs administration despite the damages caused by the past govt.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Nobody: 10:35am On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

Buhari's security officials are raping IDPs in exchange for food. These are APC achievements
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 10:36am On May 15, 2018
lexy2014:
I should b asking u cause buhari said absolutely nothing was left and that is what u are holding unto. nothing was left in d treasury but d president had d luxury 2 travel 18times in 6months. At least we c were buharis priority was

I need you to engage me in constructive argument and not the useless sarcasm. I don't see any sense in comparing empty reserve to mere travelling expenses.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 10:36am On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

What Mobilization? were you mistaking votes that got him the seat as mobilization? This man met empty reserve which PDp never denied but put the blames on governors.

like I have responded to ur claim of empty treasury(and u are saying reserve. U c how u are running with wrong info). If d president met nothing as u allege, where did president get money 2 make 18 foreign trips in 6months?

Secondly, like I said earlier u don't understand d concept of social contract. If u did, u speak more as an informed Nigeria and not based on sentiments.

No one needs 2 distract this govt. Its knack 4 chasing shadows is enough distraction
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 10:41am On May 15, 2018
Jolar101:

Buhari's security officials are raping IDPs in exchange for food. These are APC achievements

Kid! ... How does that amount to buhari's fault?

Our NOA has lot of work to do, most of our youths are gullible of what is happening in govt.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 10:42am On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

I need you to engage me in constructive argument and not the useless sarcasm. I don't see any sense in comparing empty reserve to mere travelling expenses.
do u actually no what d reserve is? U obviously mistaken d foreign reserve 4 something else. As at may 2015, Nigeria's foreign reserve stood at $29billion so which reserve are u referring to? "Mere travelling expenses" u call it. Is it one naira u spend on a foreign trip?

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by seguno2: 10:43am On May 15, 2018
Saviour22:
hahaha it's seems buhari need a trip back to u. K

As in the doctors may have worked on the wrong side of the brain? grin
The same Buhari who spent more on the Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined yet has no paracetamol is talking about PDP?
The same Buhari who banned government officials from going abroad for treatment but has been wasting billions of scarce foreign exchange in London for several months is talking?
Abeg, who are those listening
Can they be brainwashed APC zombies?

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 10:44am On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

A well informed apolitical person would not condemn his 3yrs administration despite the damages caused by the past govt.
that is y I said that u have absolutely no understanding of d concept of social contract

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Automatic3444(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2018
Only you mad people did not notice that
dollar was 216 when he took over and now
it's #360. Only you mad people did not notice that fuel
was #83 per litre when he took over power
now it's #143. Only you mad people did not notice that a
bag of rice was #9,000 when he took over
now it's #16,000 Only you mad people did not notice that 9
millions jobs were lost in three years. Only you and people did not observe the
sudden impunity to which herdsmen started
exhibiting in killing people and till date no
single one of them has been jailed. Only you mad people did not notice that he
has borrowed more than any government in
the history of this country, fully
implemented TSA, passed the highest budget,
yet the infrastructures on ground are not in
tandem with the heavy funds. Only you mad people did not relealize the
flaggrant abuse of rule of law and due
process thus making it look like the
constitution has been suspended. Only you mad people did not realize that
Babachir lawal who was suspended is yet to
be invited by the EFCC for questioning. Only you mad people did not realize that the
fourth deadliest killer group globaly ranked
is to yet to be proscribed and decleared a
terrorist group.

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by seguno2: 10:46am On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

Our NOA has lot of work to do, most of our youths are gullible of what is happening in govt.

Is Buhari no longer the president?
Does the buck no longer stop at his desk
When will Buhari, APC and their supporters learn to be responsible people?

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Nobody: 10:46am On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

Adult..... You see how ignorant you are?

His is longer commander in chief of armed forces

Your brain dey shake. Your ignorant get levels.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by seguno2: 10:49am On May 15, 2018
Automatic3444:
Only you mad people did not notice that
dollar was 216 when he took over and now
it's #360. Only you mad people did not notice that fuel
was #83 per litre when he took over power
now it's #143. Only you mad people did not notice that a
bag of rice was #9,000 when he took over
now it's #16,000 Only you mad people did not notice that 9
millions jobs were lost in three years. Only you and people did not observe the
sudden impunity to which herdsmen started
exhibiting in killing people and till date no
single one of them has been jailed. Only you mad people did not notice that he
has borrowed more than any government in
the history of this country, fully
implemented TSA, passed the highest budget,
yet the infrastructures on ground are not in
tandem with the heavy funds.
Only you mad people did not relealize the
flaggrant abuse of rule of law and due
process thus making it look like the
constitution has been suspended. Only you mad people did not realize that
Babachir lawal who was suspended is yet to
be invited by the EFCC for questioning. Only you mad people did not realize that the
fourth deadliest killer group globaly ranked
is to yet to be proscribed and decleared a
terrorist group.

Please no vex oh with our many mad people and the uneducated youths who are sitting around waiting for free oil money.
It is not our fault. grin
Lai Mohammed has said that the Buhari projects are so big that we cannot see them. cheesy
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by jbtobsyn(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2018
You supporters of Buhari I want to know the reasons why you support him.Enlighten me because u said you are the sane ones who can see his achievements.
Cc buhariguy,madridguy,sarki
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 10:53am On May 15, 2018
lexy2014:
like I have responded to ur claim of empty treasury(and u are saying reserve. U c how u are running with wrong info). If d president met nothing as u allege, where did president get money 2 make 18 foreign trips in 6months?

Secondly, like I said earlier u don't understand d concept of social contract. If u did, u speak more as an informed Nigeria and not based on sentiments.

No one needs 2 distract this govt. Its knack 4 chasing shadows is enough distraction

A national treasury and federal reserve word hand in hand, twisting your work gave me little relieve. I see no point in your second paragraph, i just gave you reasons for that trip and i need you to counter.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 10:59am On May 15, 2018
lexy2014:
that is y I said that u have absolutely no understanding of d concept of social contract

Do you even understand what i put up there? you need to go back and read the quoted post. You raised the issue of PDP and ApC and i gave you a straight face that a well informed apolitical person would not criticize his 3yrs old govt despite the damages done for 16yrs.. Are you one of the gullible citizens or a politician?
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 10:59am On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

A national treasury and federal reserve work hand in hand, twisting your work gave me little relieve. I see no point in your second paragraph, i just gave you reasons for that trip and i need you to counter.
if u say d national treasury and d foreign reserve work hand in hand how come there was $29billion in d foreign reserve (national treasury) as at may 2015 when buhari took over? If this was CBNs position how come u and buhari are now saying that as at may 2015 there was absolutely nothing in d foreign reserve (national treasury)?

Were did u give reason 4d foreign trip? D reason 4d foreign trip isn't my problem. My argument is that 18foreign trips in 6months was a whole lot considering cost of fuelling, accommodation, feeding, and other logistics 4a country with an "empty foreign reserve". So am sure d " mere travelling expenses " didn't come from buharis pocket. They came from d "empty reserve".

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by andycom(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2018
post=67572058:
Haters, wailers.....oya, get your handkerchiefs ready.....
It's about to start raining tears!!!

IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?
How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.

Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
PMB, God bless and guide you for us.
AMEN.
Share and let them know that we know everything..
© Donald Femi O. Ojumu.

tales by moonlight
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Nobody: 11:01am On May 15, 2018
stop sniffing cow dung!... in fact, it shall never be
well with those that packaged this colosal disaster
for me to vote!

THE REDUNDANT ANCESTOR IS A GROSS WASTE OF MY VOTE!... #NEVER AGAIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Holds Rally In Abuja Today, PDP Shifts Event No Reason For Action / Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket / Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.