Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari (30932 Views)

APC & Tinubu Have Less Than 16 Days To Respond To Obi's Petition / PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" / Nyerere: Igbo Better Treated Under Buhari Government Than 16 Years Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by clarocuzioo(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2018
7lives:

If only you are NOT mad, you will realize that your use of the word MAD means you and your party are ACTUALLY mad.
How do you get people to vote for you by insulting them?

And you think am a politician or affiliated to any party? I don't care about any party. PDP and APC are the same, why am angry with this demonic party is because they claim they are saints, yet they are worse than PDP. it's because of the crumbs you people are getting from these politicians in exchange for your generation's future that makes u people to always be blinded by sentiments which has given these politicians the impetus to do things with impunity.
Please think beyond political affiliation, think Nigeria First.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 15, 2018
post=67572058:
Haters, wailers.....oya, get your handkerchiefs ready.....
It's about to start raining tears!!!

IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?
How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.

Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
PMB, God bless and guide you for us.
AMEN.
Share and let them know that we know everything..
© Donald Femi O. Ojumu.

Oga BMC crew paid poster....
After knowing all these things, Did it create jobs for anyone?

Dasuki stole n shared 2.1 billion dollars n 3 years on, Buhari I yet to take him to court!!

Why is buhari scared of taking dasuki to court so that he can vomit our 2.1 billion dollars and then be sentenced to jail

These paid posters are the obvious reasons that shows that millions Nigerians have lost their jobs under Buhari. It takes an unemployed lazy hungry man to openly take posting salaries and then spend their lives online defending the slowpoke of Daura called Dullarkpo

1 Like

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

The travelling expenses would revive the falling naira, pay workers debt, construct roads, create jobs,fix electricity, provide homes, youth empowerment and so on. Aside from media propaganda, where is your proof for the $29billion? How much did obj who tried to save for the nation left, not to now talk of the stealing not corruption president?

""fix electricity""

Where are the power plants that Buhari built to fix electricity in his whole 1st term in office?
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by GreatrAnalyst: 3:49pm On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

You should first double check your memories, have you all forgotten the massive damage you caused this nation, you forgot so easily that nothing left by your govt for incoming govt to kick start its programs despite the booming in the oil sector, have you forgotten finance experts had foreseen the current problems our nation is facing due to imbecilic ways of governing by your party.

With the likes of buhari as a president, i smell hope for our dear country.

Almajiri, the one whose destiny is condemned to be beggarly, I don't answer lowlife like you because your reasoning is primitive and your mentality very untutored, but in the meanwhile let this be hammered into your skull: I don't have any favourite in government save anyone who would be there to serve the populace and make life better than it is met. Everyone around me back then knew how I anticipated for the present government on the high hopes of true change...but you because you are muddled in your mind, misguided in your orientation, and of a victim of your own personal disoriented reason to have believed that even if your favourite 'person' is underperforming, your gut is so impotent to call a spade, a spade and never be in support of a disaster-in-office, called a president. That's who you are: a sham of human not meant to dwell among the reasonable...for supporting a government which has failed in every frontiers.

Monumental shame...your middle name!
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 3:55pm On May 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""fix electricity""

Where are the power plants that Buhari built to fix electricity in his whole 1st term in office?

Do you have any idea of present megawatts? Electricity is gradually improving. Let's just give him chance and believe in him. He's quite better than all of them.

If you have any alternative, kindly suggest him here.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 3:59pm On May 15, 2018
GreatrAnalyst:

Almajiri, the one whose destiny is condemned to be beggarly, I don't answer lowlife like you because your reasoning is primitive and your mentality very untutored, but in the meanwhile let this be hammered into your skull: I don't have any favourite in government save anyone who would be there to serve the populace and make life better than it is met. Everyone around me back then knew how I anticipated for the present government on the high hopes of true change...but you because you are muddled in your mind, misguided in your orientation, and of a victim of your own personal disoriented reason to have believed that even if your favourite 'person' is underperforming, your gut is so impotent to call a spade, a spade and never be in support of a disaster-in-office, called a president. That's who you are: a sham of human not meant to dwell among the reasonable...for supporting a government which has failed in every frontiers.

Monumental shame...your middle name!

You don't have to base your fact on fake blog reports and hear say. Pmb is still the best among all.

kindly suggest to us your best candidate for the job.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 4:27pm On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

Pot calling kettle black, use of myopic on my person is befitting?

What do you know about our constitution? fine you kept quoting and believe section 14(2b) and still criticized him when he acquired fighter jets to reduce the BH and herdsmen activities to the minimal.

Do you even know what you want as a citizen of Nigeria? this nation has been misruled by some set of people and someone with integrity now clinched the seat of power, which will be very difficult for him to excel at the beginning due to the corrupt system built by the past administration.

For fair criticism, you need to give him 2nd term to prove himself, we can't score him low at this moment because our country is progressing
if u no u aren't myopic, pls tell me were u and I had a discussion whether it was on naira land, on radio, TV or in d newspaper where I told u that it was wrong 4 buhari 2 purchase war planes? Don't open another front without ur facts by ur side.

I clearly don't no anything about d constitution but i can tell d constitutional basis upon which I have made my argument. U say u aren't myopic yet u want Nigerians 2 ignore d failure of d president based on what, ur sentiments right?

I might not no anything about d constitution but this what I can tell u about d constitution. D office of d president is a creation of d constitution and d powers so exercised are from constitution. D power of d president irrespective of who is there is exercised on behalf of d people of Nigeria. In section 14(2a) of d constitution which I no nothing about says

"sovereignty belongs to the people of Nigeria from whom government through this Constitution derives all its powers and authority".

If u are good at remembering things and learning, u will remember I told u earlier that buhari isn't doing Nigerians a favour by being president but its Nigerians who did him a favour by voting 4 him. D implication is that buhari is accountable 2d people of Nigeria in how he uses and oversees d affairs and resources of Nigeria.

Now after 4 years in power, what is buharis report card? Let me guess...Jonathan. Is that what he will use 2 campaign 4 another four years? After d first 4years, he ought 2 produce results which he will show 2d people who elected him as d reason y he needs a second term. But ur man has done nothing and u say Nigerians who gave him d power 2 rule 4 a first term should ignore that d man has failed. Where's it done? And then u say u aren't myopic.

Its no news that Jonathan administration was corrupt but even in their corruption, d Nigerian economy was d largest in Africa, rice was 8-10k. How much was fuel? What was d exchange rate.

Buhari is incorruptible but I asked u a question which u refused 2 answer. D funds that were used to fund buharis election in 2015, where did they come from? Buhari isn't corrupt but he can tell us that he met an empty treasury. Recently when he got back from d US, he said d CBN governor told him in 2015 that all d money was gone. But in that same 2015, he made 18foreign trips in a space 6months with an empty treasury. Salaries were paid from may to December 2015 with an empty treasury. How's that possible. And u call that integrity. Guy d truth is b4 u. Don't let ur sentiments prevent u from seeing it.

Once again I leave u with d attachment from APC

Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by almajiri101: 4:29pm On May 15, 2018
clarocuzioo:

And you think am a politician or affiliated to any party? I don't care about any party. PDP and APC are the same, why am angry with this demonic party is because they claim they are saints, yet they are worse than PDP. it's because of the crumbs you people are getting from these politicians in exchange for your generation's future that makes u people to always be blinded by sentiments which has given these politicians the impetus to do things with impunity.
Please think beyond political affiliation, think Nigeria First.

You claimed to be apolitical but have conscience to rate 16years of misrule, calamity and greed ahead 3yrs old govt. Even PDP tagged its 16yrs in power as poor.

What we need is Patience, this man can't steal from you and you dare not steal from him. Most of you guyz bear grudges for this man just because is an aboki man, Nigeria problem is more than ethnicity.

If you have any better candidate, kindly present him here.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 4:31pm On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

Omg! guy find ur level, everything must not be written in kids format before you could comprehend.

Thanks for your time.
u comprehended it and u have been singing "PDP left an empty treasury". Now that I have burst ur bubble and exposed d lies in that statement, u are trying to change d dictionary meaning of empty to mean something else. That's y i told u, don't use sentiments to approach any discussion
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by kinggSamuel(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2018
God punish buhari in turn for punishing nigerians! Dictator. He has caused the price of a bag of rice to go from 9000 to 17000.
The us to naira exchange to go from 170 to 360. The turning of the middle belt zone into a killing zone by his bloodthirsty cursed brother-herdsmen. I am going to get my pvc tommorow. U all should do same lets kick this old man back into his farm in daura!!
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 4:36pm On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

You claimed to be apolitical but have conscience to rate 16years of misrule, calamity and greed ahead 3yrs old govt. Even PDP tagged its 16yrs in power as poor.

What we need is Patience, this man can't steal from you and you dare not steal from him. Most of you guyz bear grudges for this man just because is an aboki man, Nigeria problem is more than ethnicity.

sentiments speaking loudly. U are even d one promoting ethnicity and this y I told u are myopic cause all u c are those for buhari or against buhari. U don't c Nigerians, u don't c social contract. U think it was only Hausa voted that got buhari his job? Most of d online campaign that were done 4 buhari was it northerners that did them?
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Dom2020: 4:50pm On May 15, 2018
Pipe dreamer, dream On.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 15, 2018
deebsman1:
Me am not here to join issues with anybody here but the following are facts which I have personally felt and they had great impact on better living, infrastructural-wise, all thanks to Buhari.

Traveling on the Lagos Ibadan express has been a better experience for me, thanks to PMB's govt.

In my part of the country, there's this particular road called Ajase-Ipo - Offa road, a very bad road that has been neglected for like 15 years, that even when the former Ghana president came, was a big disgrace, has been fixed by PMB.

Lastly, one of the major arterial road that connect the northern part of Nigeria to the Southwestern part, which is very big for commerce and neglected for more than 20 years has also been fixed, that's talking about the Jebba-Ilorin road in Kwara state, (over 170KM).

The attached picture is a pic I personally took few weeks back on the Jebba-Ilorin road.

I don't know of other parts of the country o, but the one am conversant with, PMB is better than 16 years of PDP

but the killings in Middle belt do not matter to you...
we are so used to mediocrity in this country
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Therealev: 5:11pm On May 15, 2018
And to what extent did all these benefit the common man. All these feats were on paper, the implementation didn't manifest in reality.

If wishes were horses... But sadly, they aren't.

post=67572058:
Haters, wailers.....oya, get your handkerchiefs ready.....
It's about to start raining tears!!!

IF NOT FOR PMB.
How would you know that Patience Jonathan mama is currently spending billions of dollars even while in the grave?
How would you know that Saraki kept N1.4b to himself from Paris Club refunds and is richer than Kwara state?
How would you know that $2.1b was shared by ATM Dasuki among ranks and files?
How would you know that Wale Oke hide N4b raw cash at Ikoyi's apartment?
How would you know that someone abandoned N400m at Kaduna's Airport without looking back for the fear of EFCC?
How would you know that over N1trillion was shared every year by the subsidy cabals yet you still had fuel scarcity?
How would you know that Tompolo was paid over N43b to protect our water ways by Jonathan?
Tell me, how would you know that over N240b was spent to import rice every year thereby leaving the local farmers poor as church rats?
How would you know that Deziani embezzled billion of dollars not to talk of the 56 choice property recently forfeited to the Federal Government through the court?
How would you know that Jamb who had over the years remitted N3million now remitted N8billion to the Federation account within one year?
How would you know that Fayose collected N4.7billion from Jonathan through Obanikoro to fund his Ekiti state election?
How would you know that Nigeria Customs can generate over N300b within first quarter of 2017 compared to N3b remitted over the years?
How would you know that Atiku and company (Intel) has been stealing from Nigeria government through the NPA for past 17years?
How would you know that some judges and lawyers are encouraging corruption through perpetual injunctions and what have you?
How would you know that Stella Oduah used her maids to launder N2.4b?
How would you know that Patience Jonathan also used her maids to launder over N13b even own Hotel worth N11b in Bayelsa?
How would you know that the unscrupulous ones hide billions of dollars on farms, grave hards, suckaway pits, tanks etc.?
How would you know that Deziani bribed INEC officials with N23b in the last 2015 elections to achieve victory for Jonathan and his cronies.
How would you know that Femi Aluko (Deziani's boy boy) bought a Yatch (Boat) worth N32b.
Hmmm, how would you know, how would you know...? if not for the Best President of our time.

Like Oliver Twist, we are surely waiting to know more even if the National Assembly refused to pass the bill you sent to them (The Anti Corruption and Special Court bill) to Prosecute the corrupt elements in our midst besides our constitution which shelter the unscrupulous elites... the high and mighty ones in our society.
We all know that the House of Assembly/House of Legislatives are part of the rots in our country and we are eagerly waiting for them comes 2019.
We also know that their end is near because the lives of innocent people that died as a result of their callous ways will hunt them down.
PMB, God bless and guide you for us.
AMEN.
Share and let them know that we know everything..
© Donald Femi O. Ojumu.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

Do you have any idea of present megawatts? Electricity is gradually improving. Let's just give him chance and believe in him. He's quite better than all of them.

If you have any alternative, kindly suggest him here.

Alamanjiri list the power projects that Buhari has completed n commissioned in the last 4 years that caused increase in Nigeria Megawatt production!!
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by clarocuzioo(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

That's the problem with you people, always changing the goal post to justify incompetence, am not a fan of Jonathan but his class of leadership, Buhari cannot comprehend or meet up.
You may raise the issue of corruption, it has been in every government even in the days of Abacha, that's why saint Buhari said "Abacha never stole", ironically today he is receiving Abacha's loot.
Am wondering how a man who cannot steal our money and who borrowed money to buy form allowed his son to have bikes worth millions of Naira, whose election was funded from corruption proceeds and whose ministers have corruption cases hanging on their neck, I wonder how he is a saint because there's a saying "birds of a feather, flock together.

For the fact that I have no candidate does not mean I won't Identify a disaster when I see one.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by lexy2014: 7:35pm On May 15, 2018
almajiri101:

buhari is a man that lacks human feelings. He lacks empathy. He is a man that doesn't care what his citizens are going thru. Thats y he can never perform cause he isn't in touch with Nigerians. D only person buhari cares about is himself and his ambition. Let me prove it 2u.

Of recent buhari went 2d uk 4 his never ending medical trips. Also bear in mind that during his campaign, he said he will stop medical tourism but now he has a permanent hospital bed in d UK. About d same time he was in d UK, Nigerian hospitals were shut due to strike. Uptill now they are still on strike. Which means Nigerians who can't access medical care from govt hospitals. D president came back. Guess what he did. His first official function was to go 2 jigawa 2 campaign when all govt hospitals in d country are shut down.

Pls compare this with Cyril ramaphosa, d president of south Africa. During d just concluded Commonwealth meeting, a small protest broke out in a remote town in south Africa. Cyril ramaphosa cut shut his meeting and headed straight home 2 attend 2d issue.

I can give u several occasions where buhari has shown crass non chalance and indifference 2ward Nigerians. Give buhari a hundred years it will still b d same thing. He can't give what he doesn't have
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by damoneymag(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2018
I've been having a field day seeing lexy2014 school almajeri101 on the bench mark for good governance. I think it's time we held this rogues in government accountable and jettison sentiment for reality
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by deebsman1(m): 10:34pm On May 15, 2018
Sap0:

but the killings in Middle belt do not matter to you...
we are so used to mediocrity in this country

Tell us that brighter candidate you know that is better than Buhari
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by biztip: 10:57pm On May 15, 2018
buhari bye bye
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by CoolFreeday(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2018
Temptee101:
God bless which useless president? Be careful the kind of things you waste God's blessings on

you're entitled to your opinion. my President is not useless and almighty God will continue to bless you
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by CoolFreeday(m): 10:06pm On May 20, 2018
Lakeside79:

So many paid lackies on this thread makes me laugh

please laugh, its good for your health
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by CoolFreeday(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2018
Deltatoto:
u will die with him

sorry to disappoint you.
Re: I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari by Temptee101(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2018
CoolFreeday:

you're entitled to your opinion. my President is not useless and almighty God will continue to bless you
I shouldn't be surprise. Like begets like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Holds Rally In Abuja Today, PDP Shifts Event No Reason For Action / Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket / Buhari: I’ll Finally Crush And Defeat Terrorists Before I Leave In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.