Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

How To Date Hot Girls - Use This 3 Easy Steps To Attract And Seduce Her Fast! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Date Hot Girls - Use This 3 Easy Steps To Attract And Seduce Her Fast! (1691 Views)

Watch Video Of Barbershop Where Female Barber Kiss And Seduce Customers / See The Methods Nigerian Girls Use To Carryout Abortion / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Use "Don't Put Your Eggs In One Basket" To Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Date Hot Girls - Use This 3 Easy Steps To Attract And Seduce Her Fast! by StrongerMan(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2018
Learning the ways of how to date hot girls can be difficult for some guys but to some bad guys is not and also you need to have the proper mindset and right attitude, meaning it all starts within us.

We all think that hot girls are harder to get but truth is, they're like other girls, battling their own insecurities and hoping to get the right guy.

So if you're wondering how you'd start seducing that hot girl, here are a few things you should remember before talking/dating hot girls:

1. Don't Over-Complement Her. Hot girls know their hot and because of their hotness a lot of guys have over complement and they are tired of hearing such complement over and over. Use this tricks on them by standing out from other guys, and also engaging her in a real conversation for a change, and lastly value her intelligence for a change and see beyond her incredible cleavage.

2. Be Casual and Laid Back. A lot of Hot girl can tell if you desperately want her attention. So don't act too eager to hook up. Show her your super confidence and make her realize you're also up-for-grabs by other hot girls around. Hot girls will normally hook-up with hot guys as well so it's vital that they're something different about you --- something that makes you standout from the rest guys. Time for some attitude make-over.

3. Keep Her Interested. Now this is probably the hardest part of it all. Hot girls are hot pursuits and they're probably checking out how many guys are checking them out as well. They're just too high maintenance. The solution? Impress her with your killer wit and sense of humor. One way to get a hot girl's attention is by making her laugh (making funny faces not included). She'll be more inclined to stick around you because you're not like other guys.

Do you absolutely have what it takes to find out the basics of how to date hot girls? If NO!

If you are one of the first 50 people reading this article I congratulate you because am giving you my eBook Title How You Can Easily Woo Almost Any HOT Girl In 30 Days Or Less

Visit http://p3mediaafrica.com/woothatlady2.html to Grab your FREE Gift
Re: How To Date Hot Girls - Use This 3 Easy Steps To Attract And Seduce Her Fast! by Nobody: 8:47am On May 15, 2018
You should.br creating a thread on how to pass jamb for yourself and your peers not this utter rubbish
Re: How To Date Hot Girls - Use This 3 Easy Steps To Attract And Seduce Her Fast! by StrongerMan(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2018
Who told you I want to Pass Jamb like yourself....

I think you should go and face your study, read very well so that you can pass your Jamb - LOL
Re: How To Date Hot Girls - Use This 3 Easy Steps To Attract And Seduce Her Fast! by StrongerMan(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: How To Date Hot Girls - Use This 3 Easy Steps To Attract And Seduce Her Fast! by StrongerMan(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2018
@ Lakeside u no talk Abi?
Re: How To Date Hot Girls - Use This 3 Easy Steps To Attract And Seduce Her Fast! by calex9496(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2018
grin
Re: How To Date Hot Girls - Use This 3 Easy Steps To Attract And Seduce Her Fast! by StrongerMan(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2018
grin angry shocked @ calex9496
Re: How To Date Hot Girls - Use This 3 Easy Steps To Attract And Seduce Her Fast! by namcyll(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2018
Money is all that matters
Re: How To Date Hot Girls - Use This 3 Easy Steps To Attract And Seduce Her Fast! by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 19, 2018
Go and make money, stay fit and healthy.

(1) (Reply)

This Guy From French Cameroon Called Me Useless Because I Can't Cook / Zimbabwean Man Rushed To Hospital After Falling From Bed During Sex (PIX) / How I Lost My Fiance To Ashebi/malaysian Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.