Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 AM

Vision : The Pathway To Glorious Destiny In Life! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision : The Pathway To Glorious Destiny In Life! (378 Views)

How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Is Man's Destiny In Gods Hands Or Is It Man That Shapes His Own Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vision : The Pathway To Glorious Destiny In Life! by theonlinechurch(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2018
Good morning fellow Nairalanders!

Vision is tracking down of divine purpose and plan. Vision is your authentic pathway to glorious destiny in life.
Vision terminates shame and turns abuse into honour.
A discovery of vision and its pursuit is the gateway to the actualization of our enviable destiny in Christ.
When Jeremiah took the time to inquire from the Lord his purpose for creation. Hear what God told him : "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and ordained thee a prophet unto the nations"
This was a mind blowing discovery for Jeremiah.
It's discovery of this purpose for which you are created that is called vision.
Destinies are abused and lives wasted where there's no vision!
This is the time for you to sit up and begin to find out the real cause behind your existence!
God bless you greatly in Jesus awesome name!
Join me on 20th of May, 2018 for another edition of VISION EMPOWERMENT SUMMIT FOR SINGLES.
Be there!
David C. Odinma.
Senior pastor : COFACC, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 17/05/2018 Thursday / Is Gambling A Sin? / Work And Live In Canada Now Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.