Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! (10903 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / Have You Ever Had A Secret Admirer/admired Someone Secretly? / How Can I Get The Attention Of A Girl Have Been Acting As A Secret Admirer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Tashaluv(f): 8:01pm On May 23, 2010
Hey, guys this is a thread where you tell us those people you admire here on Nl and why *strictly for matured minds, no insults or nasty posts please*. Your time starts now! grin
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 23, 2010
Ermm. . . wait.

*Scrolls through profiles*

*'Sighs' No one yet* sad
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Ivica(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2010
Tasha grin grin grin
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Tashaluv(f): 8:15pm On May 23, 2010
@donspony, uh oww! sad
Ivica:

Tasha grin grin grin
grin Yeah yeah yeah! Stop kidding me, puh-leasee. You know me not angry
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by 912(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2010
Missy B kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Nenum1(m): 8:22pm On May 23, 2010
@poster : i seem not to see where you made ur post/stand on d topic.
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Ivica(m): 8:26pm On May 23, 2010
ur posts and pic says it all.
Tashaluv:

@donspony, uh oww! sad grin Yeah yeah yeah! Stop kidding me, puh-leasee. You know me not angry
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Scooby1(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Odunnu: 8:35pm On May 23, 2010
Ths thread is a clone of a previous one.I knw because I was a part of d oda one.
Anyway @poster, u shd have startd by tellin us urz cause i'm sure u have.
Roll,lets flow wid u!
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Madukaele(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2010
garby. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Tashaluv(f): 8:56pm On May 23, 2010
@scooby, why can't you follow simple instruction?! angry . . I said ''strictly 4 matured minds" damn it!
Ivica:

your posts and pic says it all.
Uhm. . Wow!, well should i say a thanks 2 dat?? Guess, i should. Thanks plenty plenty grin
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Ivica(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2010
Tasha u r welcome.
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Tashaluv(f): 9:00pm On May 23, 2010
@Nenum, 4 once in your life! Would you do as topic says? grin
Odunnu:

Ths thread is a clone of a previous one.I knw because I was a part of d oda one.
Anyway @poster, u shd have startd by tellin us urz cause i'm sure u have.
Roll,lets flow wid u!
Odunnu sweetheart, you sure you wanna know? grin
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by deco2come: 9:05pm On May 23, 2010
The one I admire is also second to none the most abusive  lady I have ever come across. She likes abuse like house fly like wounds lipsrsealed. I guess she robbed an innocent girl's physical stature on the day of creation.
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Tashaluv(f): 9:07pm On May 23, 2010
Ivica:

Tasha u r welcome. U may be the dark horse in my search
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Tashaluv(f): 9:12pm On May 23, 2010
deco2come:

The one I admire is also second to none the most abusive  lady I have ever come across. She likes abuse like house fly like wounds lipsrsealed. I guess she robbed an innocent girl's physical stature on the day of creation.
Name(s), please? grin
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Nenum1(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2010
Tashaluv:

i would do as d poster does and not as the post says (looking up to d living of d 2)
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by violent(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2010
don't do secret internet admirers.

How do i know they aren't Morons in the real life undecided
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Nenum1(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2010
violent:

Because with a pen, a man can tell what is inside a coconut (he just need to know how to ask and read between the lines)
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Tashaluv(f): 9:25pm On May 23, 2010
@Nenum, angry angry
violent:

Loooolz! Please just for my sake and every other persons here that are dying to know who your secret admirer is,  please tell us sad
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Faher(m): 9:35pm On May 23, 2010
How can I secretly admire a lady just based on her writing?

That's some ol' bulls.h.i.t  cheesy

In my opinion, admiring a person's ideology in writing is ok, but you can't like them until you meet them.
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Nenum1(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2010
Faher:

That's some ol' bulls.h.i.t cheesy

In my opinion, admiring a person's ideology in writing is ok, but you can't like them until you meet them.

well when you meet them unless u are colour trigger happy, you would still have to live with the stuffs they are made up off (either knowing it via writting or as spoken)
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Faher(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2010
Nenum1:

well when you meet them unless u are colour trigger happy, you would still have to live with the stuffs they are made up off (either knowing it via writting or as spoken)

What do you mean by 'color trigger happy'?

My point is, a person's abstract attributes are hardly the same as their attributes in real life. So if you're admiring them online, you are just admiring a piece of writing that can easily be wiped off by another Nairaland server crash cheesy

I don't want to derail this thread though, before Tasha becomes "Tauchy" grin
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Nenum1(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2010
Faher:

What do you mean by 'color trigger happy'?

My point is, a person's abstract attributes are hardly the same as their attributes in real life. So if you're admiring them online, you are just admiring a piece of writing that can easily be wiped off by another Nairaland server crash cheesy

I don't want to derail this thread though, before Tasha becomes "Tauchy" grin

oooo sorry i wasn't talking about NL, i guess we have been meaning different things all along

"colour trigger happy" i mean pure physical attribute or beauty in referral to face
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Faher(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2010
^^^Apologies accepted grin grin grin
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 23, 2010
iice
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Flashfast1: 10:23pm On May 23, 2010
^^^ she's the smartest but I'm afraid you might die before your time o. grin grin grin
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 23, 2010
madlady embarassed
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Shock(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2010
arkinses:

iice

sorry mate, you aren't even going to ever see the colour of her bra strap!

Its good to fantasize and dream tho.
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 23, 2010
and what if the fantasies I have of her are of an intellectual order? Must it always be about sex?
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Tashaluv(f): 10:56pm On May 23, 2010
Faher:

That's some ol' bulls.h.i.t  cheesy

Did i say 'd person u like on NL'? Exactly my point! How would you admire some one you are yet to meet? I wasn't daft when i said 'your secret admirers on NL'. Of course, i know you haven't met any of them. So what am trying to say, is the person's ideology in writing you admire. Everyone that posted names of people they admire here posted it based on the admiration they have in the person's ideology of writing and not because they've met them. .get that?
Re: Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! by Flashfast1: 10:59pm On May 23, 2010
^^^ you guys are taking the fun out of the whole thing by bringing in all this intellectual rubbish. I think we all understand the topic at least it was fun before you people started all them analysis angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dear Future Husband!!!! / my E Crush / My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.