Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,792 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

JSS1 Student Allegedly Writes Love Letter To His Teacher Chioma! Chioma My Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JSS1 Student Allegedly Writes Love Letter To His Teacher Chioma! Chioma My Lover (915 Views)

Boyfriend Surprises JSS1 Girlfriend With A New Jeep On Her Birthday. (photo) / My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years / A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JSS1 Student Allegedly Writes Love Letter To His Teacher Chioma! Chioma My Lover by mumihaja(f): 9:26am On May 15, 2018
Aunty Chioma,

These might sounds strange to you but I mean every word from the first time I saw you in school, it was if my brain cell stopped working. Each time I see you it will be as if smoke is coming out of my eyes. Your beauty is killing me seriously, although am still in secondary school, I have plans on becoming a rich man.

I know you will say I'm a small boy, but let me tell you when you are in love, age does not matter. I am becoming very useless all because I keep thinking about you each time I close my eyes, I see your picture.

Please consider my request and make me useful for once.
Re: JSS1 Student Allegedly Writes Love Letter To His Teacher Chioma! Chioma My Lover by mumihaja(f): 9:28am On May 15, 2018
future Davido spotted grin
Re: JSS1 Student Allegedly Writes Love Letter To His Teacher Chioma! Chioma My Lover by SoapQueen(f): 9:30am On May 15, 2018
This small boy must be from the lineage of Casanova. At his age, he is already flirting with an older lady.

He even said "I have plans of becoming rich". Davido's protege.

Truly, the old age of Methuselah has nothing to do with the wisdom of Solomon!

1 Like

Re: JSS1 Student Allegedly Writes Love Letter To His Teacher Chioma! Chioma My Lover by Nobody: 10:40am On May 15, 2018
this is part of what you get when what kids watch and listens to arent censored by parents or adults. naija hiphop should be rated 18. but then parents enjoy their children singing along songs thats all about booty sxx and axx

2 Likes

Re: JSS1 Student Allegedly Writes Love Letter To His Teacher Chioma! Chioma My Lover by mumihaja(f): 11:24am On May 17, 2018
mistel:
this is part of what you get when what kids watch and listens to arent censored by parents or adults. naija hiphop should be rated 18. but then parents enjoy their children singing along songs thats all about booty sxx and axx

seriously.
Re: JSS1 Student Allegedly Writes Love Letter To His Teacher Chioma! Chioma My Lover by mumihaja(f): 11:30am On May 17, 2018
SoapQueen:
This small boy must be from the lineage of Casanova. At his age, he is already flirting with an older lady.

He even said "I have plans of becoming rich". Davido's protege.

Truly, the old age of Methuselah has nothing to do with the wisdom of Solomon!

he has "plans of becoming a rich man" but didnt specify his profession eg Doctor, Engineer, pilot like other kids...these are the kind of kids you hide stories of Evans the kidnapper from, otherwise in his next letter he will say he has plans of becoming Evans the kidnapper

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Want Her Back � / I Admit,i'm Not Good At Relationships / Ladies Smash Or Pass???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.