Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) (13052 Views)

Cashew Business: / 4 Business And Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From A Cashew Tree - Johnspeak / Do You Know There's A Cashew Factory In Ilorin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Omoagro: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2019
Pls I have bags of cashew nuts for sale. I need a buyer
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Omoagro:
Pls I have bags of cashew nuts for sale. I need a buyer
how many tons?
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2019
Cashew Grafting on its way!

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
You want to graft your cashew seedling for good yield,kindly watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SVWUU74gBQ
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2019
Do agric...it pays
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by theceoz(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2019
thank you for sharing this
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2019
theceoz:
thank you for sharing this
you are welcome
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2019
Integrity is everything... Whenever you do business with anyone,perform it with the highest level of integrity and fairness.
It is the currency money cannot buy that will take your business to another level.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by EXPORTFINANCE: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2019
Dear All,

We are a export company located in Lagos. If you have quality cashew nut of not less tha 47 KOR quantity we are ready to buy.
Please call us or whatsapp us on :08037171978 .

Payment in 3days max!....
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
get your cashew hybrid seedlings

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2019
Keep working...Never give in ,Never give up,it will end in praise! Good morning
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:22am On Apr 18, 2019
#Go green
Agric pays...get involved!
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by lailuvly: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2019
I register through your registration link hoping that you will get across to me through email or whatsapp and from there i will be trained by you to be a cashew farmer. Since then i didn't hear from you. Why na!!!!!
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2019
lailuvly:
I register through your registration link hoping that you will get across to me through email or whatsapp and from there i will be trained by you to be a cashew farmer. Since then i didn't hear from you. Why na!!!!!

Mails have been sent since.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by lailuvly: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
I didn't receive any mail from you. My email is lailuvly@gmail.com, kindly resend
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
lailuvly:
I didn't receive any mail from you. My email is lailuvly@gmail.com, kindly resend
Okay.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2019
You need to get started your cashew farm from land cultivation to harvesting, then this is the thread to read or visit my page on www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nobody achieve great things just by dreaming, you need a corresponding massive action to succeed.

No matter how little your step is, keep going and don't remain where you were yesterday..

#Getinvolved
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2019
Integrity is everything... Whenever you do business with anyone,perform it with the highest level of integrity and fairness.
It is the currency money cannot buy that will take your business to another level
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:08pm On May 08, 2019
To be exposed more to the numerous money making opportunities in agriculture,training mentorship
kindly register through this link below
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ig5vI2AuEgrrcKU-3i_tQz4dfjVuaIAbLdFpcDw30_g
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Olusheyi1(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2019
Good day,
Do you know that both salary earners and business owners can access Renmoney non-collateralized loan?

Contact me on 07083062267[Call & WhatsApp enabled] or eakanmu@renmoney.com for details.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2019
Do agric.... it pays

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2019
Think medium to long term when venturing into agribusiness

cashew farming is one that can sustain you and generate cashflow for long time

Do it....success is guaranteed if done right
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:06am On May 24, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2019
Happy Eid-El-Fitri celebration to all of our Muslim brothers and sisters.
May the blessing of Allah be with you and your family as you celebrate this season.
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
if you are not in the cashew value chain,then you are missing.
https://www.nairaland.com/4588334/how-these-3-businesses-change
Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Good to intercrop your cashew with cassava for maximum profit.
#Go green

Re: 3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mcash: NIBSS, Banks, Telcos Unveil Mobile Payment Solution / In Defense Of Aliko Dangote By Oluwole Dada / Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.