Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Stealing Someones Destiny Or Star Through Sex Is Nothing But Superstition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stealing Someones Destiny Or Star Through Sex Is Nothing But Superstition (1763 Views)

Is Aids Real? Is it truly transmitted through Sex? / I Just bleeped Someones Wife / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stealing Someones Destiny Or Star Through Sex Is Nothing But Superstition by Nobody: 10:03am On May 15, 2018
Fact is person wey go make am go make am and person wey fate don have it say e go struggle go struggle and when e start, na that time nigerians go relate am to one yohoo boy or alhaji she slept with in the past(why are these alhajis always victimized sef). How can a sane human come up with the idea that someone's star or destiny has been stolen. Abeg how dem dey take thief am again? Make una remind me biko. Na net dem dey use catch ? Well I don't blame africans and nigerians, theres a reason why nigeria is one of the most religious countries in the world. All these problem na religion cause am. The same metality pastor go use tell you say him sp£rm na holy milk or make you off your pant for church wave am like holy flag or if you no pay tithe you go burn for hell na the same metality you get say dem fit use nacks tie person future down. All these nonsense na placebo and we have to improve our level of reasoning . Go yankee or europe go talk that one dem go just dey look you like mental patient. lalasticlala mynd44 farano
Re: Stealing Someones Destiny Or Star Through Sex Is Nothing But Superstition by Nobody: 10:12am On May 15, 2018
I pity you
Re: Stealing Someones Destiny Or Star Through Sex Is Nothing But Superstition by Adasun(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2018
U neva see anything grin
Re: Stealing Someones Destiny Or Star Through Sex Is Nothing But Superstition by robinso01(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2018
chaiiiiiii, I pity ur life , if you ve never see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Someones Destiny Or Star Through Sex Is Nothing But Superstition by robinso01(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
Fact is person wey go make am go make am and person wey fate don have it say e go struggle go struggle and when e start, na that time nigerians go relate am to one yohoo boy or alhaji she slept with in the past(why are these alhajis always victimized sef). How can a sane human come up with the idea that someone's star or destiny has been stolen. Abeg how dem dey take thief am again? Make una remind me biko. Na net dem dey use catch ? Well I don't blame africans and nigerians, theres a reason why nigeria is one of the most religious countries in the world. All these problem na religion cause am. The same metality pastor go use tell you say him sp£rm na holy milk or make you off your pant for church wave am like holy flag or if you no pay tithe you go burn for hell na the same metality you get say dem fit use nacks tie person future down. All these nonsense na placebo and we have to improve our level of reasoning . Go yankee or europe go talk that one dem go just dey look you like mental patient. lalasticlala mynd44 farano
as if Africa is the same as America or Europe.
Re: Stealing Someones Destiny Or Star Through Sex Is Nothing But Superstition by Nobody: 11:28am On May 15, 2018
You people are selectively religious. Your pastors pray against things like this but you don't believe in it.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Small Girl, Big God Got A Customized Brand New BMW From Her British Man / Virgins Or Non Virgins Which One Do Matured Women Prefer / Another Cucumber Girl!! Slay Queen Spotted On Bed With A Cucumber Ready To 'chop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.