Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Who Can Recall This Monologue. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Can Recall This Monologue. (471 Views)

Final Words Of A Dying Father - Monologue / Short Monologue / Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool Crashes Stephen Colbert's Monologue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Recall This Monologue. by Encoreunltd(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2018
You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance going to bring your son back to you or my boy to me? I forgo the vengeance of my son. But my youngest son had to leave this country because of this Sollozzo business. So now I have to make arrangements to bring him back safely cleared of all these false charges. But I’m a superstitious man. And if some unlucky accident should befall him, if he should be shot in the head by a police officer, or if should hang himself in his jail cell, or if he’s struck by a bolt of lightning… then I’m going to blame some of the people in this room… and that, I do not forgive. But, that aside, let say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we have made here today.
Re: Who Can Recall This Monologue. by Nobody: 12:17am On May 16, 2018
Encoreunltd:
You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance going to bring your son back to you or my boy to me? I forgo the vengeance of my son. But my youngest son had to leave this country because of this Sollozzo business. So now I have to make arrangements to bring him back safely cleared of all these false charges. But I’m a superstitious man. And if some unlucky accident should befall him, if he should be shot in the head by a police officer, or if should hang himself in his jail cell, or if he’s struck by a bolt of lightning… then I’m going to blame some of the people in this room… and that, I do not forgive. But, that aside, let say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we have made here today.
Godfather pt 1. Don Corleone speaking at the meeting of all the families in NYC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MOVIE! Mary Magdalene 2018 / OC SARS Shows Video To Detect Fake SARS Officials Must Watch / All Movies Can Be Downloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.