Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Benefits Of Getting A Permanent Residency In Canada - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benefits Of Getting A Permanent Residency In Canada (1240 Views)

After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / Obtaining Permanent Residency In Chile / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Getting A Permanent Residency In Canada by PALsConcierge: 11:35am On May 15, 2018
Thinking of the best country to get permanent residency, think of Canada. Canada is one of the most liveable and huge countries in the world with an economy that favors not only the citizens but also immigrants. There are so many rights, privileges and benefits you enjoy being a permanent resident of Canada.

Permanent Residency Card

Having a permanent residency card is a proof that you have a permanent resident status in a particular country. With this card, you are entitled to the benefits the country has to offer. You can access anywhere in the country without being harassed by police as long as you have the card to show them.

What do I gain getting a PR in Canada?

• With the Canadian PR, you get the benefits to work or study anywhere in Canada without any restrictions.
• You get the privilege to be able to sponsor any member of your family to Canada to get a permanent residency
• You get the freedom to work for any employer anywhere in Canada with your Canadian PR.
• After spending close to three years in Canada with your PR, you can apply for Canadian citizenship which you are most likely going to get it.
• You are entitled to social security and benefits which includes basic pension, worker’s compensation, unemployment insurance, subsidized lodging for low-income earners, a reduction in medical bills
• With a Canada PR, you a subsidized post-secondary education provided by the federal government. As a permanent resident, if you have a child below the age of 18, that child has a right to free education in the Canadian public school system.
• And above all, you are entitled to protection under the Canadian law and Canadian Charter of rights and freedom.
Getting a Canadian PR goes a long way to not only better your life but also the lives of your family.

Where can I get a Canadian PR?

This is one of the most frequent questions asked by many. Every PR is issued by the Canadian government when you meet their requirements. But first, before you think of how to get a Canadian PR, you have to get the people who will put you through the process.

If you desire to get a Canadian PR contact us at 08098162955 or visit our page www.palsconcierge.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pretty Girl Dies During Child Birth Weeks After Marriage" Friends React / I Can't Wait To Get Married And Have S3x 11 Times A Day - A Lady Said / Missing Man In Kaduna, finally found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.