Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,434 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit (27320 Views)

Start Your E-commerce Dropshiping Business With This Guide / Start Dropshiping With Zero Capital Today / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
This is a nice QandA on dropshipping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7xiSM5gBVA

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by tociano009(m): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
please check my shopify store and tell me what it lack https://tmkonzept.com/
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by press005: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nice1

1 Like

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 4:11am On Jun 12, 2018
Thank you.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yes it is.

2 Likes

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Happy June 12 everyone, hope you are enjoying the holidays?

2 Likes

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 4:23am On Jun 13, 2018
Back to work... June 12 is over.

1 Like

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Stores are been completed, contact me on Whatsapp to see some.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2018
Happy holidays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by cleod: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
This guy is lying if you want to use automated dropship store you either use shopify and big commerce and many others which you have to pay monthly fee either to shopify for 29 dollars. or big commerce most dropship sites charge monthly dont be decieved
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
cleod:
This guy is lying if you want to use automated dropship store you either use shopify and big commerce and many others which you have to pay monthly fee either to shopify for 29 dollars. or big commerce most dropship sites charge monthly dont be decieved

Well, if you do not want to pay monthly, contact me.... I have mentioned before, I don't use Shopify nor big commerce, and there is no monthly fee. You will be dropshipping from AliExpress only.

Contact me to see sample stores that are already selling in Nigeria and internationally.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by cybertron88: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
cleod:
Don't hate what u don't know. The biggest e-commerce creating platform is woocomerce and its absolutely free. I have an e-commerce store running on woocomerce and I don't pay a dime. There are lots of woocomerce plugin that allows dropshiping and they are free. Please make ur research well before jumping into conclusion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2018
The awaited tutorials is here, learn the steps to profiting from your ecommerce website.

https://www.nairaland.com/4564837/all-need-know-start-money
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by prettygirlflow: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
I want a website to sell my own items, I will like you to create a website like jumia for me.

I want to sell within Lagos and environs.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by prettygirlflow: 7:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Following your tutorials, cool
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by prettygirlflow: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2018
My store is live, so fast, I will be posting my link soon, selling in Nigeria!!!
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by prettygirlflow: 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Profit is better than wages.

This is kinda deep, mediate on it.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by prettygirlflow: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
shocked
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by prettygirlflow: 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2018
smiley
Making money online already.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by prettygirlflow: 7:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Good morning,

Thinking of starting your dropship store?

Register for free with paystack.com or search for rave payment and register to be able to accept payment online.

Go to [url]cpahub.pro/get-started[/url] to start your store.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by MariamAlheri: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
On point OP. For someone like me who's not so techsavvy, dropshipping might be a bit of a challenge.
I have some questions though, check your WhatsApp.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by eluquenson(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
I think I will learn more on this idea.

Thanks op
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by dachaste(f): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2018
cool
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by dachaste(f): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2018
eluquenson:
I think I will learn more on this idea.

Thanks op

Yes, you should, and it's a very simple concept.
Things you will need are....
A
1- a webstore
2- a marketing plan.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Dexterous1(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2018
Dropshipping is dope.

1 Like

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
The tutorials is now no, I'm back from my vacation smiley
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by duroc(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
lawrence35:

You choose!

You can fix a time to do it once a day. That's why it's simple, the only thing you really need to do is marketing.

Once your sales start rolling in, you forward all of them once a day!

..... And plus, you will receive email notification immediately a buyer pays smiley

It's actually EASY!

I can see your store is in USD.. what payment gateway are you using?
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
duroc:

I can see your store is in USD.. what payment gateway are you using?

You can choose to use any, Skrill works fine.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by hectorswag(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lordkross:
Greetings to the OP and all Nairalanders. I want to quickly state here that dropshipping is not a bed of roses or at least to an African (excluding South Africans).

You can get it done, that is the first stage, payment gateway will be your biggest obstacle. A few guys have been able to manipulate there way out of this using VPN and all other means, but they also risk losing all their earnings when PayPal or Stripe gets to find out their illegality. This is where it hurts the most, raking in all the money and losing it to a payment gateway. You can't sell locally, not in principle though, most Nigerians can't wait 25 - 54 days to get their buy, thus making the American, Russian and Australia market your best option for sales. Now the circle continues, how do you process payment?
The only option at this time for Nigerians is Rave by flutterwave or maybe VoguePay, but the downside is, that your money stays with them for another 14days.

Let's say you manage to sell $400 worth of items in a single day, you will need to source $400 to pay the supplier before they supply the said item to your customers where ever they may be. Now that's where the money comes in. Lol!!!! Dropshipping is not cheap. What if there's another $400 sales the following day?

Marketing is another challenge, they will never tell you all this things, and this is what i hate about people selling business without conscience.

Now, please, i am not discouraging anybody here, i have learned the hard way! No think am. My people say "Person when no get papa, na where person when get papa dey advice him own pikin him from dey learn".

If the OP promises 2checkout, go ahead with his proposal, but he should state his total cost.

Look before you leap...don't get lost.

Thanks for the heads up. I would like to learn more from you about your experience with dropshipping as I’m interested in starting it myself. I’ve just sent you a msg, you can also chat me up on Whatsapp- 08180335389

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Eko Gas Scheme: Lagos Tasks Residents On Use Of Cooking Gas / Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? / AMCON Releases Names Of 105 Persons Who Owe N906b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.