Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit (27315 Views)

Start Your E-commerce Dropshiping Business With This Guide / Start Dropshiping With Zero Capital Today / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
We eating the meat grin
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by biztip: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
lawrence35:

The truth is, people making money won't come on NL and pour how they r doing it so you won't copy their method.

Few will charge you for the method, others will never tell you even with your money.
d truth is that products are not cheaper in aliexpress ,aliabab and co. there are products I know I buy abroad and sell at prices lower than what u see on aliexpress. people just come to nairaland and advertise things I don't know where they get from just to make money from teaching d naive ones crap. this drop shipping of a thing is bullcrap for someone who wants to sell stuffs at good competitive prices
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2018
biztip:

d truth is that products are not cheaper in aliexpress ,aliabab and co. there are products I know I buy abroad and sell at prices lower than what u see on aliexpress. people just come to nairaland and advertise things I don't know where they get from just to make money from teaching d naive ones crap. this drop shipping of a thing is bullcrap for someone who wants to sell stuffs at good competitive prices

That's the reason you need to search, you don't just go for one product without comparing prices.

Most sellers on AliExpress are their to service dropshippers, chat with them and they will beat down the price to unbelievably low level.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Mrsoftwork(m): 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Which web App Automated the process?

lawrence35:

In this case, you will be dropshipping from AliExpress alone.

When an other is placed on your store, you will accept the payment. Then relay it to the AliExpress seller, the web app automates this process, you will then pay the original price.

Products will be shipped to the buyer, the web app notifies the seller that it's a dropship products.. so prices and other promotion will not be included.

If it happens that there is need for returning products, AliExpress policy covers that, the buyer will return the product with your guidance to the seller.

Note that in dropshipping... You act like the middle man, the satisfaction of your customer is up to you, the only thing you can't control is the delivery time but, that will depend on how well you inform your customer so they understand when the product will reach them.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 6:23am On Aug 25, 2018
Quess it automatically import products and all it information, you would be able to add price for profit, plus relay orders automatically too...

That's were the automation comes in.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by mukhcech(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
zPixel:
During the gold rush the only people that made money were the ones building and selling the shovels to those digging for gold...Food for thought.

Come and explain yourself grin

1 Like

Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by anuda(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2018
How do you get international payment gateway for your shop as a Nigerian?
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
anuda:
How do you get international payment gateway for your shop as a Nigerian?
Chat to get info
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Enjoy discounted prices as you make money with dropshipping this season. It will been black Friday soon, start now.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bad energy stay far away
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Madametrendy(f): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
duroc:
Please chk my droppshipping store...

https://www.duroworld.com

Lookin for payment gateway to add.. Not registered with CAC yet

Pls i need a website like this. Could u pls help me out.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by duroc(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Madametrendy:

Pls i need a website like this. Could u pls help me out.

It cost me a fortune dear.. Still on payment gateway integration.. Hit me up on whatsapp
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
A dropshipping webstore shouldn't cost a fortune...

I have helped even students to build theirs
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2018
When you are prepared, you meet with destiny.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
With the new development in the ecommerce industry, you can sell about anything and everything online.

Dropshipping is the key to online Wealth creation.

See you at the top
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Elxandre(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
I'm tired of you information marketers.
The money you will make from services is always what you are after. sad
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
The important of having an ecommerce website can not be over emphasized in this current age.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
I need a store with a different niche
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Selling is the key to wealth...

Want to stand out and be rich?

Start selling.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Crypto currency is changing the way people do business online.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2018
Social media is where you will find your customers...

Create pages and always post links to your products
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Make sure you are selling
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by Zayncom: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Are you into importation from China or the US? We are the cheapest China/US shopping agent you can find anywhere, visit my signature to check out our website
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2018
It will soon be Halloween, what will you be selling?
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2018
It's a wonderful independent day.
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by lawrence35(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2018
grin
Re: What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit by NigerianBae: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2018
my dropshipping store now has an Android app.... my engagement has doubled in just a week.... you too should use an app for your store

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BREAKING: Lagos Govt Demolishes Shops Near Ikeja Computer Village / Top 7 ATM Card Safety Tips You Should Know / Eko Gas Scheme: Lagos Tasks Residents On Use Of Cooking Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.