Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance (39232 Views)

Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by LifestyleTonite: 12:22pm On May 15, 2018
Below are pictures of celebrity Policewoman, Dolapo Badmus at her late father’s 5th year remembrance.

https://www.wotzup.ng/dolapo-badmus-stuns-fathers/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by kpaofame: 1:09pm On May 15, 2018
lipsrsealed

Some people claim she is the sidechick to some oga's at the top

But for me

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by hardywaltz(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2018
DPO food every nite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by allanphash7(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2018
Always tripping for sha
Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by greatman247(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2018
Well she try but as na police no more comment....make I come dey go jare. grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by TrumpDonald2: 1:15pm On May 15, 2018
Only those at the top enjoy the Force

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by jjbest123(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2018
I like her fashion sense

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by FirstPostNig: 1:18pm On May 15, 2018
Please! I have nothing to say to the press

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by MYHUBBY: 1:20pm On May 15, 2018
hardywaltz:
DPO food every nite

recover your sense back. she's a CSP so how can she be a food to DPO if your sense of reasoning had not diminished

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by hardywaltz(m): 1:21pm On May 15, 2018
MYHUBBY:

recover your sense back. she's a CSP so how can she be a food to DPO if your sense of reasoning had not diminished
Was she employed as a CSP?
Or didn't she start from ASP?
If no be DPO food then na CP food or AIG food

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by Sirpaul(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2018
Diminished..... aba that's much.
MYHUBBY:

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by MYHUBBY: 1:23pm On May 15, 2018
hardywaltz:

Was she employed as a CSP?

you see why I said u should retrieve your sense bck? she passed from police college as ASP that's even higher in rank than DPO

pls stop seeing stupidity as natural phenomenon

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 15, 2018
hardywaltz:
DPO food every nite

Na AIG/IGP food!

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by hardywaltz(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2018
MYHUBBY:

you see why I said u should retrieve your sense bck? she passed from police college as ASP that's even higher in rank than DPO

pls stop seeing stupidity as natural phenomenon

ASP is higher in rank than a DPO?

I doubt u know the ranking of police

10 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by symbianDON(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2018
is that why she is wearing helicopter blade dress??

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by levelss(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2018
hardywaltz:
DPO food every nite
Dis one pass dpo level ooo na dem commissioner food be did.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 15, 2018
Crazy peeps and dia comments lol
Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by wink2015(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2018
POLICE WOMAN!

I salute O!

Dolapo Badmus is a role model for girls or women in Nigeria who think the police force or the rest of the force work, army, navy, airforce etc is for men alone.

She has come to make a bold statement in the context that EVERYTHING A MAN CAN DO, WOMAN CAN DO!

More remembrance!

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by Gordonz07(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2018
Good one. I think she needs to be Abba Kyari (female version).
Re: Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance by Shobby88: 1:44pm On May 15, 2018
who really cares and who her pix epp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu / Nion And Zion Idibia, 2face's Sons, Swagged Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.