Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,206 members, 7,807,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Need To Have A Taste Of My Man Before Marriage- Anita Joseph - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need To Have A Taste Of My Man Before Marriage- Anita Joseph (789 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant / Anita Joseph's Face Without Makeup: "My Man Doesn’t Like Make Up" / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Have A Taste Of My Man Before Marriage- Anita Joseph by 14Ebisco: 12:51pm On May 15, 2018
When you say sexiest in Nollywood, it is almost impossible to count them all off your fingers without Anita making the cut. Anita Joseph over the years isn’t just known for being an actress, she is also known for her unconventional views.

The curvy actress has said she needs to have sex with her man before marriage in order for her to know if they are sexually compatible.

Speaking in a recent interview with Broadway TV, she said:” I need to know my man, I need to see you the spiritual way and the physical way. I need to eat my food before getting to the altar. I don’t believe in celibacy. I need to see the food I am going to eat. On my wedding night after wearing the ring you now show me what you can offer, I will divorce you that night”.

When asked about the weirdest place she has ever had sex, she said:”I once had sex in an uncompleted building”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/i-need-to-have-taste-of-my-man-before.html

Re: I Need To Have A Taste Of My Man Before Marriage- Anita Joseph by tommy159(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2018
Hmm, your life , your choice.. The only problem I have is why do u have to broadcast it to the world?

Anyways if you are interested in mini importation FREE training on how you can import items with less than 1k and sell as much as 10k.. Check my signature, training holds this Friday.
Re: I Need To Have A Taste Of My Man Before Marriage- Anita Joseph by hadjipapiey(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2018
okae lai..

like Unboxing and Demystifying the mystery behind the *** wink

Assurance Needed grin
Re: I Need To Have A Taste Of My Man Before Marriage- Anita Joseph by Elisean(m): 1:17pm On May 15, 2018
Her choice,not yours
Re: I Need To Have A Taste Of My Man Before Marriage- Anita Joseph by oloriadejoke(f): 1:19pm On May 15, 2018
lolzzz na true my sister ,e good to confirm if the man na cr7 or joseph yobo so that too much sauce no go pass too much juice

1 Like

Re: I Need To Have A Taste Of My Man Before Marriage- Anita Joseph by victorian(f): 1:44pm On May 15, 2018
Who hold you bifor?
If you like swallow the man bifor wedding, na u sabi.

(1) (Reply)

Golden Girl! Rita Dominic Looks Flawless On This Outfit / Check Out This Before And After Photos Of Bbnaija's Debie Rise And Her Sisters / Linda Ikjeji Sister Laura Ikeji Shares Cute Family Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.