Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel (20929 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by Lalas247(f): 2:39pm On May 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Nope I think its the codeine documentary you saw
cough syrup and another one ..

still when did we start doing all.these .....
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by SAMBARRY: 2:41pm On May 15, 2018
nikkypearl:
focus on the message oga undecided

U be virgin
yes. there's an addage that says he who must come to the throne of equity must come with clean hands. He has no moral justification to talk because he's not any better

More like a yahoo boy criticizing armed robber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by nikkypearl(f): 2:43pm On May 15, 2018
SAMBARRY:
yes. there's an addage that says he who must come to the throne of equity must come with clean hands. He has no moral justification to talk because he's not any better

More like a yahoo boy criticizing armed robber
lol ! who ask u?

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by SAMBARRY: 2:49pm On May 15, 2018
nikkypearl:
lol ! who ask u?
you did wink

Or do you suffer from forgetfulness wink?
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 15, 2018
Its very recent, when we were younger illicit substances were a taboo, now its almost a norm
Lalas247:

Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by Lalas247(f): 2:54pm On May 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Its very recent, when we were younger illicit substances were a taboo, now its almost a norm
its sad sha ..
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by iSpread(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2018
Abeg, who don't see where my parlour dey, since yesternight I comod, come back I no see my parlour, I gat go report to Police. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by KELVONISTIC: 3:09pm On May 15, 2018
I take tramadol but I'm not an addict I have the satchet but I can stay a month without taking it, I take it only when I feel depressed and tired, the drug should be banned or better still sold on prescription and grams more than 100 should be banned and any body found with it should be punished cry

3 Likes

Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by blowjohn(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2018
Lalas247:

Started about 10 years ago bro.
Let me add something else.
More than half the number of people u see who get angry easily or or react in a manner u find odd do drugs.
U just need to know them personally to prove my point.
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by chubinwa(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2018
The negative effect of drug abuse cannot b overemphasized. I want to categorically state dat some guys have lost their value. Some guys can no longer carry out a public or intimate function without the help of a substance.

Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 15, 2018
chubinwa:
The negative effect of drug abuse cannot b overemphasized. I want to categorically state dat some guys have lost their value. Some guys can no longer carry out a public or intimate function without the help of a substance.

I highly doubt that. unless you are referring to other drugs, Weed doesn't impact your ability to function.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by newoffer: 4:02pm On May 15, 2018
After North, Western States are very high on drugs. Yoruba are taking so much drugs
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by OtunbaSpartacus: 4:15pm On May 15, 2018
BetaThings:

Don't mind them. They say it is a problem in the North only

This was filmed in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG9QfEA1yfg
Mhen after watching this i realize this generation is dead, but how did we get to this decay level? Will we blame the govt for this self afflicted injury on ourselves? am just dumbfounded
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by Olatunji1929: 4:20pm On May 15, 2018
Tank God u can only ban tm and codeine but nobody can ban natural leaf (niwaju olopa niwaju soldier emi agbe igbo mi jade)
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by IndustryEight: 4:56pm On May 15, 2018
Please do drugs responsibly. My psychedelic mushrooms provide the best euphoric effect I can ever submerge myself into. If you can grow home base weed, that will be perfect. All I want to say is, if you love drugs, do it responsibly and make SARS no catch you.
#ForTheLoveOfHighness �

3 Likes

Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by jacyhelen(f): 5:02pm On May 15, 2018
SoNature:
I learnt about this drug not too long ago when our security man, a Borno guy who relocated to Lagos because of Boko Haram insurgency, was always sniffing it around the office complex.

I realized that the drug was powerful because each time I called the guy to pay his salary, I'd pay him and he would thank me.

The following week my boss would visit and ask him: "Alkali, I hope you've received your salary." The guy would say: "Oga, for two months una never pay me."That guy nearly got me into trouble.

But my happiness is that he still denied that my boss had not paid him when he approached my boss for a loan and my boss asked him: "Alkali, I personally paid you salary last week. What did u do with the money?" Alkali replied: "Oga, for two months una never pay me." grin

Then my boss sacked him grin

Drug is something every rational person must avoid.

hahahhaahahahahahhaahhahahahah..funny dear...i love ur jokes..can u make me happy and also fukkkk me hard
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by SoNature(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2018
jacyhelen:

hahahhaahahahahahhaahhahahahah..funny dear...i love ur jokes..can u make me happy and also fukkkk me hard

I know it sounds funny, but this is actually my real-life experience
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 15, 2018
jacyhelen:

Catfish
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by OlivePrime: 5:41pm On May 15, 2018
Drug abuse poses adverse effect to individual and grave danger for society. We must rally round to restore to full functioning, our friends and family who are affected. At Olive Prime, we're all about reconnecting lost individuals to their dreams - leading them to achieve their full potentials.

Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by Tedassie(m): 6:42pm On May 15, 2018
Ghostmode2two:
Lizard poo is close substitute. Generation of complete madness
Evostick gum sef
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by MrMystrO(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2018
IndustryEight:
Please do drugs responsibly. My psychedelic mushrooms provide the best euphoric effect I can ever submerge myself into. If you can grow home base weed, that will be perfect. All I want to say is, if you love drugs, do it responsibly and make SARS no catch you.
#ForTheLoveOfHighness �

Wow... Please the mushrooms, do you get them in Nigeria?
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by IndustryEight: 7:53pm On May 15, 2018
MrMystrO:

Wow... Please the mushrooms, do you get them in Nigeria?

Nope, When you find an Uncle who finds Highness as a hobby, Importing some seeds wouldn't cost a fortune you know.

P.S. Ehen I heard some people saying highness will make people loose focus in life, Lemme ask is it the focus to work for money till we die? Or one focus I don't seem to have stumbled upon through my days of school?
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by MrMystrO(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2018
IndustryEight:

Nope, When you find an Uncle who finds Highness as a hobby, Importing some seeds wouldn't cost a fortune you know.

P.S. Ehen I heard some people saying highness will make people loose focus in life, Lemme ask is it the focus to work for money till we die? Or one focus I don't seem to have stumbled upon through my days of school?

Lol on the contrary I even believe it's the opposite. With the Right kind of High, You will find the right Focus and probably Even your Purpose in Life. Never mind the Usual Sheeple Rhetoric, as you may well know it's Expected.

1 Like

Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by IndustryEight: 8:24pm On May 15, 2018
MrMystrO:

Lol on the contrary I even believe it's the opposite. With the Right kind of High, You will find the right Focus and probably Even your Purpose in Life. Never mind the Usual Sheeple Rhetoric, as you may well know it's Expected.

Most people have sense, You posses Wisdom.

My personal Testimony; I have been very productive, Efficient, kind, Empathetic, mild full of Energy and fulfilment. Think of highness as an Amplifier of the innermost desires.

Before you start highness it is best you know an updated version of truth and the sense of responsibility.
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by romeorailss: 9:52pm On May 15, 2018
SoNature:
I learnt about this drug not too long ago when our security man, a Borno guy who relocated to Lagos because of Boko Haram insurgency, was always sniffing it around the office complex.

I realized that the drug was powerful because each time I called the guy to pay his salary, I'd pay him and he would thank me.

The following week my boss would visit and ask him: "Alkali, I hope you've received your salary." The guy would say: "Oga, for two months una never pay me."That guy nearly got me into trouble.

But my happiness is that he still denied that my boss had not paid him when he approached my boss for a loan and my boss asked him: "Alkali, I personally paid you salary last week. What did u do with the money?" Alkali replied: "Oga, for two months una never pay me." grin

Then my boss sacked him grin

Drug is something every rational person must avoid.

Alkali kor Acid nii angry >sad
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by MrMystrO(m): 12:17am On May 16, 2018
IndustryEight:

Most people have sense, You posses Wisdom.

My personal Testimony; I have been very productive, Efficient, kind, Empathetic, mild full of Energy and fulfilment. Think of highness as an Amplifier of the innermost desires.

Before you start highness it is best you know an updated version of truth and the sense of responsibility.

Bless you sir.
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by NaMeAboki: 5:17am On May 16, 2018
Had Buhari made statement...........well, we all know the rest.
Instead the Shildren of hate are as usual spinning the story around in order to find cause to insult his region.
Re: Tramadol Abuse: Most Youths Have Lost Their Source Of Identity – Majid Michel by londoner: 7:31am On May 16, 2018
There is a problem with codeine abuse in Nigeria and tramodole abuse in Ghana. Majid is referring to the problem in Ghana which is just as bad as the one in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIo27SZbweU

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

P'Square On Set Of New Music Video Shoot With Sexy Models (photos) / We Never Arrested Or Detained Mohbad Anytime - NDLEA / Emotions Flow As Omoefe Ejere, Victor Osuagwu Celebrate Blind Children In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.