Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (29366 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / No Igbo Man Will Be Nigerians President, It Has Been Written Since 1960 / Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Mariangeles(f): 3:36pm On May 15, 2018
Kingsolar:

Fool me three times get the pistol on u
angry
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by maestroferddi: 3:37pm On May 15, 2018
We didn't give Jonathan who didnt do one fourth of the damage you are doing a second chance.

We are not giving you a second chance. You have tried. Go back to your village in Sacramento.

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by poseidon12: 3:39pm On May 15, 2018
Listen to this bigot. He has already disappointed Nigerians; unless he meant Fulani people, his constituency.

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Firefire(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2018
[s]
shamecurls:

5%
[/s]

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by mralincore20: 3:40pm On May 15, 2018
In ur next life
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by newoffer: 3:54pm On May 15, 2018
Me that is very lazy. come and false me to vote for you.
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by drchuks1234(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2018
Please can someone tell this man that he have disappointed nigerians already bikonu
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Giba(f): 3:59pm On May 15, 2018
Thank God my pvc is intact...we shall c wen d tym comes, then u will knw dat we aren't lazy.
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Mejor79(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2018
Messed up already
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Garshyzee(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2018
sorry MR Buhari..uve disappointed and failed us already....your next action is to resign,cos ur too old sef undecided
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Adeyemismith(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2018
Idiot bubu,shebi we be mumu.1 thing am certain of is that nigeria lazy youths won't disappoint you by helping you back 2 daura

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by sotomayor: 4:03pm On May 15, 2018
yarimo:
Mr president sir, nigerians will also not disappoint you in 2019 presidential election, by voting for you to continue as president .
bros I pity you.By 2019 you would not be paid anymore.

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by poseidon12: 4:06pm On May 15, 2018
Onyochejohn:
Buhari is talking to his brother hood, Fulani herds men, buhari doesn't recognize anybody as Nigerian except his Fulani brothers, vote him or not, his fellow Fulani will still kill you, dullard care less how you feel.

Exactly. He is addressing his Fulani constituency, not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2018
kirkwood:
Before you suddenly forget all his silence to all this drama, remember how the last four years happened.
Many lost their jobs. Many businesses closed down. Many jumped into the lagoon. Massive number of people relocated to other countries. Many lives were lost. Imagine the naira losing so much to dollar ( which is why the yahoo business became even more profitable)
Remember how everybody suddenly became aware that he is Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba or Christian or Muslim or Shia or Shiite.

In all these, he kept quiet.

He has suddenly become alive because election is next year.

After that, he goes back to his former self.

I love when he speaks. It shows a man who is naturally gifted with a good spirit.

But he has become so weak to express it

Bad leadership is bad leadership!

Remember this!

You have no understanding of the murderous person by Buhari is.
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by nothernstar: 4:12pm On May 15, 2018
I guess this man is not being told the truth on the situation in this country. Which other disappointment is left. We are already disappointed mr president
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Festy4u(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
[quote author=Theajala72 post=67582897]President Buhari, today vowed that his administration would not disappoint Nigerians. The President made the vow during an All Progressives Congress(APC) rally in Dutse as part of activities of his two day working visit to Jigawa.

He told the party members that his government is aware of the hardship faced by many Nigerians as a result of the economic crunch and hike in prices of essential commodities but that he is doing everything possible to ameliorate their hardship.

He informed the party members that the Federal Government has stopped the importation of rice to encourage the local encourage local production and empower farmers.

The emboldened will appeal to your zombies more because they are mostly affected by the lull in activities brought about your government.
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by ola9ja(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2018
Theajala72:
President Buhari, today vowed that his administration would not disappoint Nigerians. The President made the vow during an All Progressives Congress(APC) rally in Dutse as part of activities of his two day working visit to Jigawa.

He told the party members that his government is aware of the hardship faced by many Nigerians as a result of the economic crunch and hike in prices of essential commodities but that he is doing everything possible to ameliorate their hardship.

He informed the party members that the Federal Government has stopped the importation of rice to encourage the local encourage local production and empower farmers.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-will-not-disappoint-nigerians-president-buhari/

#Nairatrend

You have already ridiculed and disappointed us for not fulfilling any of your campaign promises, rather you have taking us through the harder part of life ... I can't personally vote you this time.
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Sparkle777(f): 4:54pm On May 15, 2018
Am actually not disappointed, I mean its easy to see who this man is from history. I remember shouting and crying how we will suffer if this man comes to power. Guess we have learnt our lessons, I hope.
That we fell into recession, we can manage.
That fuel price was increased, it's not a new thing.
That he preferred the Muslim Northerners, toor wetin we go do nah.
That he achieved practically nothing, okay oo. We must not all be smart.
My hatred stems from him not showing any sympathy or remorse to the murdered victims of his tribal extraction. A police officer was killed yesday by the Shi'ite ppl and his blood used to write, "Free Zak Zaky". Yet, there was an instruction not to shoot them,order from above. What sort of sorcery and witchcraft is this??
I know,some mumuu will still vote him but by Gods grace, a disaster like him will never rule us again.
Am so pissed at this bubu, lemme just kip kwayet.
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by gdon1010(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2018
Whoever dat say or said diz on behalf of buhari himself must b a joker. Dnt worry we re ok wit diz one term. Thanku
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by thayora: 5:08pm On May 15, 2018
baba ya sha codeine or tramadol overdose
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Vulcanheph(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2018
Story,story............story
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by chinedi7(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2018
The topic suppose b
I will not disappoint Nigerians #AGAIN#

But not until he changes his name,nobody will vote him cos buhari means...failure,suffer,wahala,problem,and d rest
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by abeliver: 5:20pm On May 15, 2018
Bubu whyyy
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by cohug: 5:32pm On May 15, 2018
U already did Presido
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 15, 2018
We are screwed
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by positivethought: 5:48pm On May 15, 2018
you have not only disappointed Nigerians already but you are a complete failure of a bigoted n biased dullard.
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Chelsea351: 6:02pm On May 15, 2018
yes oo my presido... you will not disappoint us when you fly to Daura next year... better hide your face there ooo
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Teaser4(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2018
this man is mad
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Hotchillz: 6:13pm On May 15, 2018
yarimo:
Mr president sir, nigerians will also not disappoint you in 2019 presidential election, by voting for you to continue as president .
Guy! Watch yourself! Don't speak for Nigerians...you chop witch nii?
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by kmaster007: 6:23pm On May 15, 2018
abeg, who u dey tell dis one nw...
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by tohshine(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2018
Shee yawerey sire
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by MistaBabz: 6:33pm On May 15, 2018
It's only an ignorant person that'll vote a clueless person like you. Oya start packing cause Daura is calling, let's join hands together & send Buhari to Daura come 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Supporters Sing New Song In Kwara / Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) / Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.