Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag (47037 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Davido Unfollow Each Other On IG Amid Feud With Tiwa Savage / Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by newoffer: 4:42pm On May 15, 2018
u people are wasting ur hard earned money. Even though the donor are 2minutes men. I still demand you put ur punnapreneur earnings to good use.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by nmadu1: 4:54pm On May 15, 2018
Whizdorm001:
745k for that thing,i dey mad?. I would rather invest in a more lucrative business than buy a bag with such amount of money
lol
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by QuietHammer(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2018
Sirpaul:
anytime i see buhari when watching news.
I quickly open my wallet and check my pvc If it's still intact.
I don't like what i hate o
Weyrey grin
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by Reelmii: 5:10pm On May 15, 2018
Whizdorm001:
745k for that thing,i dey mad?. I would rather invest in a more lucrative business than buy a bag with such amount of money
the thing is, na them buy am?.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by Neoteny(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2018
Fakes

Just like the owners
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by africanusvu(m): 5:38pm On May 15, 2018
Story folks.I ve long been reading about these two on social media.pls who and wat ar they.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by Dindondin(m): 5:56pm On May 15, 2018
Hanseel1:
A lady who fvcks dicks to purchase costly designers and cars.
later she'll start telling people to be hardworking on instagram..
I feel like paying Pakistan hackers to hack her account anytime she post those shíts angry

naija ladies and fake life are 5&6
And they should hack phones to display her messages, pics and call histories with those Sugar Daddies.

Have you seen this film?
Toke Olobo Ole (Toke The Thief Pus sy)
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by millionboi(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2018
Whizdorm001:
If that bag was made in aba,they won't buy it oooo,they will just be buying and flaunting rubbish upandan. Well it is not my money sha. Bet9ja must pay i wan buy balenciaga
lol

Don't forget bet9ja nids d money more than u do.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by ozonaija(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2018
I was really pained seeing her on CNN earlier today on the programme "African Voices" talking about how she grew as an OAP, TV Presenter and a Writer in a country we know OAPs don't earn much neither do writers.
Sister na akwuna give u money stop deceiving gullible innocent young girls on social media by claiming to be a product of hardwork.
And to even think CNN fell for it still amazes me.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by ajepako(f): 7:08pm On May 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

this is sarcasm right?

what do Africans know about hacking??

Pakistani and Afghanistan hackers are the real deal.. just a couple of minutes.

The best hackers are Vietnamese...
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 15, 2018
Ebube that turned slay Queen over night....nawa o
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by Biggings: 7:26pm On May 15, 2018
rifasenate11:
what's our business . Abeg davido and chioma looks alike. click like if you agree.
One like you will nur see

Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by engrelvis(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2018
Whizdorm001:
leave dat thing bro just pray make baba God pick yr call.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by Morayo1306: 7:35pm On May 15, 2018
Issababygehforlife#
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by Jayslyder: 7:40pm On May 15, 2018
if 745k cannot carry my sins like Jesus did,of what use is it na?
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by Myself2(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2018
Benwems:
All courtesy of sugar daddy. Can't imagine how a young girl will be sucking a grandfather dick and having unprotected sex with him and maybe also eating his poo just for the money.

Such a shame
The world has really gone mad to be celebrating scum like his Toke Makinwa

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by Nora90: 8:22pm On May 15, 2018
[color=#550000][/color]
Harbdulrasaq:
Toke makinwa and Ebube Nwagbo love to splurge on designer items .

They both carried this pricey $2,050 (N745k) Balenciaga bag .

While Toke wemt for a vibrant yellow,Ebube choose a more subtle version in blue.

http://newshelm.ng/toke-makinwa-and-ebube-nwagbo-step-out-carrying-n745k-balenciaga-bag/

grin
Harbdulrasaq:
Toke makinwa and Ebube Nwagbo love to splurge on designer items .

They both carried this pricey $2,050 (N745k) Balenciaga bag .

While Toke wemt for a vibrant yellow,Ebube choose a more subtle version in blue.

http://newshelm.ng/toke-makinwa-and-ebube-nwagbo-step-out-carrying-n745k-balenciaga-bag/

Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by danjalingo: 8:31pm On May 15, 2018
I can't buy this bag for 5k.
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by francotunsco: 9:59pm On May 15, 2018
...but, Toke rocks the bag wella!
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by rifasenate11(m): 12:53am On May 16, 2018
Biggings:

One like you will nur see

see ya later, tongue

Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by rifasenate11(m): 12:59am On May 16, 2018
lekkan:
Na this kind thing dey pain pass grin grin grin, nobody come answer

am not shopping for likes cool

Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:30am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And to think their folks are still struggling.

Is it not foolishness to carry a 745k handbag whose only contents are vibrators, selfie-sticks and sugar-daddys' business cards.

Bisexual cunts.
where do youknow their parents from
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by Moji12(f): 1:27pm On May 16, 2018
Why would I buy a bag which the money I used in buying it can contain it?
Re: Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag by meobizy(f): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is one of Toke’s least flattering pictures.
WTF does Ebube have on her head?
A bush girl can look glammed up but her qualities will always betray her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities At Sanyeri's Wedding Ceremony (Pictures) / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo / Alex Unusual Wears Hijab As She Wishes Muslims A Happy Ramadan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.