Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why Jesus Was Tempted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jesus Was Tempted (213 Views)

I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. / Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Jesus Was Tempted by briandaman(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2018
When Jesus was driven into the wilderness by god so that Satan can test him, it wasn't just to make the bible interesting to read. Its an example to all of us that Satans promises are the kind that are only meant for our harm.... Many today are in jail because Satan tempted by promising a life of everlasting wealth after commiting a crime... Same way he promised to give Jesus earth. Why did he tempt him? Because he was hungry..
He comes when we are suffering not just because we hungry for food but for sex for money for love for many other things through our suffering Satan sees an opportunity to make us join him in hell. So that passage of scripture is probably the most important passage in the entire bible. Lives have been destroyed and so many have perished because they didn't know that passage. Read it and put it forever in your heart in Jesus holy name I pray amen

(1) (Reply)

Mindful Of The Leading Of God / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.