Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

When Would The NYSC Registration For Those Redeployed To Lagos End? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / When Would The NYSC Registration For Those Redeployed To Lagos End? (1032 Views)

I Just Redeployed To Lagos State. Direction Needeed!! / Redeployed Corp Member Only / How To Get Redeployed To Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Would The NYSC Registration For Those Redeployed To Lagos End? by Spotlighte: 2:46pm On May 15, 2018
I redeployed from Borno to Lagos State based on health issues. My relocation letter however was posted to my dashboard last week's Wednesday (my letter shows May 01,2018 though). I'm yet to register at the secretariat in Surulere because I'm yet to get a PPA (I don't want to be posted randomly). Who knows when the registration will end?

Also, is it okay to go register tomorrow without my request letter, and then bring it to the secretariat when I get it? I'm so worried. Somebody, please help!!
Re: When Would The NYSC Registration For Those Redeployed To Lagos End? by Odkboy23(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
You have less than two weeks to print and report to the secretariat or you will be redeployed back to Borno state.... The choice is yours.

Even after been posted to your PPA, you can collect rejection letter from the place you are posted to, then go back to the secretariat with a letter of your preferred choice of PPA, they will still post you to your choice.

My advice is go for your registration first.

1 Like

Re: When Would The NYSC Registration For Those Redeployed To Lagos End? by Spotlighte: 6:02pm On May 15, 2018
Thank you very much.
Re: When Would The NYSC Registration For Those Redeployed To Lagos End? by Spotlighte: 6:03pm On May 15, 2018
You have less than two weeks to print and report to the secretariat or you will be redeployed back to Borno state.... The choice is yours.

Even after been posted to your PPA, you can collect rejection letter from the place you are posted to, then go back to the secretariat with a letter of your preferred choice of PPA, they will still post you to your choice.

My advice is go for your registration first.
Re: When Would The NYSC Registration For Those Redeployed To Lagos End? by mercyoluoma: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Spotlighte:
I redeployed from Borno to Lagos State based on health issues. My relocation letter however was posted to my dashboard last week's Wednesday (my letter shows May 01,2018 though). I'm yet to register at the secretariat in Surulere because I'm yet to get a PPA (I don't want to be posted randomly). Who knows when the registration will end?

Also, is it okay to go register tomorrow without my request letter, and then bring it to the secretariat when I get it? I'm so worried. Somebody, please help!!
Re: When Would The NYSC Registration For Those Redeployed To Lagos End? by mercyoluoma: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
pls. this is 2weeks I did my documentations at my state secretariat but uptil now, I haven't seen my PPA letter on my dashboard after relocation pls. help
Re: When Would The NYSC Registration For Those Redeployed To Lagos End? by mercyoluoma: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
and pls. am I suppose to do my documentatios to my lgi without my PPA letter?

(1) (Reply)

Niger State 2018 Nysc Batch C Stream Ii / Nysc Camp Kit For Batch A Stream 2 / Help On How To Become The Best Corper In Your State Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.