Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (34728 Views)

Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent / Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku / Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by mrphysics(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2018
Sai baba looking at Olisa Metuh's name on the list cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by smirn(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2018
mrborntodoit:
This Efcc building is all wash-wash!

Foreigners will think he is doing it to promote the anti corruption war but we all know that it is a selective war. A nepotistic administration angry
War na war whether selective or not.

2 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
igbodefender:

Use your bean seed. You cannot stop Igbos from having their shot at the presidency come 2023.
Let me ask you question with common sense, since the north as been ruling Nigeria as it change the lifes of the people living in the north rather north is the most poorest state in Nigeria

Please wise up
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 15, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Let me ask you question with common sense, since the north as been ruling Nigeria as it change the lifes of the people living in the north rather north is the most poorest state in Nigeria

Please be wise up

So, because things have been failing the country should give up trying?
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by mikejimm: 4:48pm On May 15, 2018
Sirpaul:
anytime i see buhari when watching news.
I quickly open my wallet and check my pvc If it's still intact.
I don't like what i hate o

......Magu my guy .....

Sirpaul, pls keep the PVC safe at home so that it will not be lost before 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 15, 2018
the cost of that building is damn outrageous!
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:53pm On May 15, 2018
igbodefender:

So, because things have been failing the country should give up trying?
My point is we should stop using zoning rather we should focus on whoever that is competent, corrupt free minded person

2 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Afamed: 4:56pm On May 15, 2018
Seenyo:
bad joke! I thought mbeki was forced to resign due to various corruption allegations against him

how could such a person commission efcc building?

Jacob Zouma

1 Like

Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 15, 2018
Afamed:
Jacob Zouma
thanks for the correction.
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Ichokwu: 5:03pm On May 15, 2018
scobaba:
shoo..walter wagbatsoma name na in that woman dey show Buhari.....

make I go tell him younger brother. lol!

So, you know Walter Wagbatsoma?
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by uridadole: 5:09pm On May 15, 2018
Sirpaul:

......Magu my guy .....

It means your hypertension de do press up.

1 Like

Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by sexdoll: 5:09pm On May 15, 2018
chai

baba is looking as healthy as ever!!!

bad news for all his death wishers!!!

O' sai baaba till 2023!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by AnanseK(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2018
mrborntodoit:

Foreigners will think he is doing it to promote the anti corruption war but we all know that it is a selective war. A nepotistic administration angry

Wailer , I can feel your pain. Buhari till 2023

4 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 15, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

My point is we should stop using zoning rather we should focus on whoever that is competent, corrupt free minded person

This country will one day reach that stage. But before then there needs to be equity. Every other power block has produced the president. Yoruba has done so; Niger Delta has done so; Nirth is doing so. Igbos nko? After Igbos get their turn, then we can turn the page.
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by shamecurls(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2018
mrborntodoit:

Foreigners will think he is doing it to promote the anti corruption war but we all I know that it is a selective war. A nepotistic administration angry
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by shamecurls(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2018
Seenyo:
bad joke! I thought mbeki was forced to resign due to various corruption allegations against him

how could such a person commission efcc building?

Is glaring you watch TV through your neighbours window
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Enugufirstson(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2018
Kudos to the man only if he's the person that built it...

At least I can boast of one project started and completed by his administration in 3yrs
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Andy2274: 5:23pm On May 15, 2018
I thought he was on a 2 day working visit to Jigawa state? How he manage dey Abuja again
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by PHILipu1(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2018
Admin401:
So buhari is both in Jagawa state and Abuja?
How many minutes from Jigawa to Abuja by jet?
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by oluwamitomisin: 5:30pm On May 15, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
undecided this IG is shameless! He didn't send representative to this function where protocol made him sit behind his subordinate. Magu is a CP and collecting salute from IG. grin shameless hoe!

Just what i was thinking. I'd to look well to be certain I was not seeing the IGP on second row. Like the entire police force is under EFCC?
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by alenwup(m): 5:37pm On May 15, 2018
Sirpaul:

......Magu my guy .....
grin
Sirpaul:

......Magu my guy .....
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by efighter: 5:57pm On May 15, 2018
Admin401:

Can you see that he is fit and ready to throw punches?
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by oglalasioux(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2018
Magu is on the front row while his boss, the IGP, sits like an orphan on the back row.

This IGP has so lost his sense of onions I'm sure he's terrified of Magu; Abacha's Al Mustapha and Idi Amin's Maliyamungu in the making.
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Horus(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2018
War on Corruption
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by AMvanquish: 7:10pm On May 15, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
undecided this IG is shameless! He didn't send representative to this function where protocol made him sit behind his subordinate. Magu is a CP and collecting salute from IG. grin shameless hoe!
I thot I was the only one who noticed
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 15, 2018
shamecurls:

like your dumb father does!
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by ifymadu: 7:35pm On May 15, 2018
All corrupt people
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by shamecurls(m): 8:17pm On May 15, 2018
Seenyo:

like my dumb father does!

grin grin grin
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by agabusta: 8:17pm On May 15, 2018
ChiefSweetus:

Is Magu not a DCP?
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by thatigboman: 8:22pm On May 15, 2018
Admin401:
i tire o. Abic d EFCC hq dey Jigawa?
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by thatigboman: 8:23pm On May 15, 2018
ChiefSweetus:

Shameless jokers. Showing Olisa Metuh and other suspects they have failed to convict just to score cheap points with a dumb Muppet. Walter is not even in jail. Only his director was nabbed. Efcc is a huge asś joke!
just shut d hell up. Say what u know
Re: Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 15, 2018
shamecurls:

like your dumb father does!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January / Blessings Of Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.