Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (51132 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Foreign Doctors Arrive Nigeria To Examine Shiite Leader's Health / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by Lexusgs430: 5:16pm On May 15, 2018
Could he not attempt jumping out of the vehicle?
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2018
Neoteny:

Taking someone to court is now lawlessness?

Is there no satiating you zombies?

When a competent court has ordered your zombi to release him earlier n keeping someone in DSS CUSTODY for over a year . I think you reason like bubu

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2018
Augiiee:

and by the time Burutai deals with them for the second time, thatz when their eyez go open to the reality "that no group is above the Nigerian law".
P.s...Ask Ipob, they know watzup!!!

You think they are IPOB? Ask burutai how they manage boko boiz he 'll tell you . Have you forgotten the genesis of boko boiz?
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by SachaBastien(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2018
softwerk:
Hope this man is being allowed his conjugal rights tongue kiss

Me I have said my own!
How is that your business,with your soft eyes and soft thighs tongue
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by Neoteny(m): 5:20pm On May 15, 2018
Mutemenot:

When a competent court has ordered your zombi to release him earlier n keeping someone in DSS CUSTODY for over a year . I think you reason like bubu

Granting bail is not the same as acquittal.

But then zombies are not known for having brains, only eating them

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by luckyogor(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2018
Ok,so who is going to stand trial for the slaughter of the Shi'ites during the home invasion by the new Nigerian army,or are the lives of those Shi'ites worthless?
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2018
Neoteny:

Granting bail is not the same as acquittal.

But then zombies are not known for having brains, only eating them

N keeping him in DSS custody is a legal procedure right ?people like you are meant for animal consumption

1 Like

Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by lastempero: 5:30pm On May 15, 2018
toluleke:
Saudi Arabia is against teaching of this Shiite which originate from Iran or so. We have more bond with Saudi than Iran. It is better we keep him safe and get what we want than release him and find disfavor from our master the white . Nigerian mentality we treat ourselves like slaves and treat the white like kings

If Shiites start there own terrorism act boko haram will look like a child's place,they can ask Israel about Hezbollah.Nigeria is playing with fire but it seems they are not aware.
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by Dindondin(m): 5:38pm On May 15, 2018
Shalomc:
Vedaxcool sarrki usba madridguy are all angry over the Palestinian debacle.... But unconcerned about the terrorism activities of the Nigerian government.
you see that sarki, madridguy and their bro tbaba1234, they are Islamists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by Neoteny(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2018
Mutemenot:

N keeping him in DSS custody is a legal procedure right ?people like you are meant for animal consumption

You just betrayed your stupidity with your last line.
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by hapi(m): 5:54pm On May 15, 2018
doctokwus:
Because the Shiites persisted in their protests and refused to be intimidated by gun wielding and shooting policemen.
The real fearless people are the Shiites members.
If not for their defiance and literarily putting their lives in the line of fire,the FG,despite numerous court orders,would still not have produced this man in court.
You are right, this shite guys are fearless, unlike some cowards who can only rant on social media. There leader have been missing for almost a year now and they can't do anything, only to insult on social media.
Efulefus.
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by millionboi(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2018
softwerk:

Me I have said my own!
lesbian datz Wat u are
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by arowstev2000: 6:26pm On May 15, 2018
softwerk:

Me I have said my own!

Ur dp says it all
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by maisauki: 8:27pm On May 15, 2018
gidgiddy:
Well, at least he is alive and that is all that matters

The case of Elzakzaky will probably hunt the Buhari regime for a long time because it is wrong that a court of law will order someone to be released and the Government refuses and holds the person for over a year.

Then when his followers start protesting, the Government takes him to court.
read d second to d last paragraph(again if you haven't done so before)
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by fortune1968: 8:33pm On May 15, 2018
Firefire:
Mohomodu Buhary will not go unpunished for this wicked injustice across Nigeria.
see lawless person talking here.
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by Firefire(m): 8:35pm On May 15, 2018
[s]
fortune1968:
see lawless person talking here.
[/s]
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by walexbiz(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2018
In the words of Usman Dan Fodio " A nation can thrive in unbelieve but no nation thrives on injustice"

As a Sunni Muslim I do not subscribe to this show of shame being perpetrated by this Kaduna State Government but I just want him to know that if he evades the justice of men he can never evade that of Allah (SWT)

I'd hope we all be alive when karma pays homage in his own coins.
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by brookz: 11:45pm On May 15, 2018
Kuje Prison is yawning to Host Him and his Followers.
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by omojesu202(m): 4:01am On May 16, 2018
Shelloween:
northerners get the law court.... Easterners get a bullet at the back of the head.

maybe you need to start the story from beginning again. you obviously have short memory. over 300 of them including his children were killed in Zaria. this man you're seeing was carried in a wheel barrow half-dead
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by emidizy(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2018
As elections draw close, The court will rule against the FG & this time around he will be released.
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by 2016v2017: 7:18am On May 16, 2018
Shalomc:
Vedaxcool sarrki usba madridguy are all angry over the Palestinian debacle.... But unconcerned about the terrorism activities of the Nigerian government.
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by Augiiee(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2018
Mutemenot:

You think they are IPOB? Ask burutai how they manage boko boiz he 'll tell you . Have you forgotten the genesis of boko boiz?
That was under a weak leadership
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by gbolah1(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2018
my friend try and know your fact before you jump in to conclusion. The man in question is not been kept in prison but a separate house that were not known by people for security reason and enjoy all facilities except been restricted of seen people and movement around. there was a report of insecurity to the state if his been granted bail,that's why government did not release him, more so no state government is ready to accommodate him as a resident for now.
if you know what shiet group would have become if it was not curtail.may be another boko haram group.
please note amnt holding brief for government, neither am i trying to justify the killing of his members. but let stop unnecessary criticism of the goverment just because we dont like Buhari.
Rapsino:
They wanted him to die without trial. But due to d pressure from his followers, they r now bringing him to court. Nonsense govt. Lawless country. How would u jail someone without trial because u r d head of govt? Mtcheww
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by Rapsino(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2018
Pls tell me d house?
gbolah1:
my friend try and know your fact before you jump in to conclusion. The man in question is not been kept in prison but a separate house that were not known by people for security reason and enjoy all facilities except been restricted of seen people and movement around. there was a report of insecurity to the state if his been granted bail,that's why government did not release him, more so no state government is ready to accommodate him as a resident for now.
if you know what shiet group would have become if it was not curtail.may be another boko haram group.
please note amnt holding brief for government, neither am i trying to justify the killing of his members. but let stop unnecessary criticism of the goverment just because we dont like Buhari.
Re: Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos by AdonaiAluminium: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Why Don't they Just oby the court and release the man? This is impunity gone too far

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs and roof maintenance services, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / My Successor May Not Consolidate On My Achievements – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.