Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/05/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/05/18 (281 Views)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 16/05/2018 Wednesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/05/18 by dallyemmy: 4:02pm On May 15, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/05/18 by dallyemmy: 4:21pm On May 15, 2018
1.We confess our sins of disunity, ungodly competition and jealousy within the body of Christ.
2.We confess the sins of hatred, unwarranted disagreements and backbiting among ministers, workers and members in the church of God.
3.By the fire of the Holy Spirit, we cast out every spirit of bitterness that closes door to revival in our individual lives and in the church of God in
Jesus’ mighty name.
4.We cast out the demonic power that makes us not to appreciate the grace of God in one another but that magnifies our brethren’s faults and
causes division in our midst in Jesus name.
5. In the Name of Jesus Christ we cast out the spirit that drives away useful vessels at the prime of their usefulness as a result of lack of love.
6. Father, wash us with the precious blood of Jesus Christ and renew our hearts to love one another.
7. Fill us with your Spirit O Lord, that we may be united in love and grow in unity in Jesus Name.
8. Help me to love my leaders O Lord, and to continue to pray for them.
9. Help our leaders to love their followers as Jesus did with unconditional love.
10.Father, by our love for one another, magnetize men and women of influence to your Kingdom: Lawyers, Doctors, Architects, Industrialists,
Administrators, Accountants, Teachers, Engineers and other professionals. Establish them in your kingdom for the advancement of your works in Jesus’ name.
11.Let our love continue to bring increase to your church for your honour and glory in Jesus’ name – Acts 2:46-47.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/05/18 by dallyemmy: 7:53am On May 16, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Wednesday, May 16, 2018) - Hospitable?

1.Thank you, Father, for freely giving me all things, pertaining to life and godliness, through Jesus Christ, your son.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me the grace to love my neighbours as myself, and to do unto others, as I want them do unto me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of stinginess preventing me from giving, be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, release upon my life, the spirit of hospitality, generosity and giving, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, I refuse to go to hell, on account of stinginess, please, give me a large heart and make me an addictive giver, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, make me an addictive giver, particularly to, strangers, the poor, the needy, the fatherless and the widows, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, make me an instrument of spreading your love everywhere, through hospitality and giving, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let nothing be too big or too costly, for me to spend or sacrifice, in your cause, for the expansion of your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, as you have freely given me all things, please, help me to freely give and use, all the resources that you have endowed me with, to serve you and your church, in Jesus' name.

11.Thank you, Father, for all that you have used Pastor E.A. Adeboye for, in my life and in your church, please, reward him abundantly, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

Read the Open Heavens here:
http://www.openheavensdaily.org

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Listening To Music During Ramadan / Satanic Temple Sues Twitter For ‘religious Discrimination’ / Anxiety Or Expectation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.