Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Fall Out Of Celebrity G.u.s-is Obesere More Intelligent Than Bob-manuel Udokwu? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fall Out Of Celebrity G.u.s-is Obesere More Intelligent Than Bob-manuel Udokwu? (1818 Views)

Bob Manuel Udokwu Loses Mum / Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fall Out Of Celebrity G.u.s-is Obesere More Intelligent Than Bob-manuel Udokwu? by angeloxxx: 12:37am On May 24, 2010
I was opportuned to watch the on-going Celebrity Gulder Ultimate Search (G.U.S) and saw the elimination of the urbane and smooth-talking actor, Bob-Manuel Udoukwu. Believe it or not, he was actually eliminated by (, wait for it!), by, none other than the local fuji singer, Obesere! The competition at hand was a jigsaw puzzle and the remaining 7 contestants had all successfully completed their puzzle leaving Bob and Obesere as the last two standing to battle the race against time and elimination.

Surprisingly, Obesere, looking calm and relaxed, actually beat a confused-looking Bob to finish as the 8th finalist leaving a hapless Bob alone to still spend like 3 mins to sort out the puzzle! It was a most pitiable, pathetic and ironic picture of Bob and he was later evicted from the show!! It's absolutely incredible, Obesere, who did not see the gate of a University, a pry school drop out, a semi-illiterate beating Bob (of all people) hands and pants down in a simple game of intelligence! It is even more tragic if one realises the fact that Bob had been the compere of the past 3 REAL G.U.S sabre rattling and dishing out instructions and telling the participants what and what to do.

So, can we then safely conclude that Obesere, a supposed rift raft, is indeed more intelligent than Bob-Manuel Udokwu, a supposed jet set and urbane person?

I'm completely shocked and baffled. embarassed undecided sad
Re: Fall Out Of Celebrity G.u.s-is Obesere More Intelligent Than Bob-manuel Udokwu? by Dolemite(f): 12:55am On May 24, 2010
We have days when we don't shine as much. . .maybe he ate too much beans that night?
Re: Fall Out Of Celebrity G.u.s-is Obesere More Intelligent Than Bob-manuel Udokwu? by ikamefa(f): 1:08am On May 24, 2010
so cos obesere did not see the 4 walls of a school, that means he cant be very smart  undecided. there are lots of educated illiterates @poster

he might be a semi-illiterate, he had the sense at a young age to use his God-given talent, his economic savvy  to

raise himself above the ordinary yoruba 9ja boy considering his circumstances.

rift raft koo! urbane metro-sexual nii!  senseless generalization smiley

1 Like

Re: Fall Out Of Celebrity G.u.s-is Obesere More Intelligent Than Bob-manuel Udokwu? by tosinaded(m): 4:49am On May 24, 2010
Dem tel u say education dey give smartness?

1 Like

Re: Fall Out Of Celebrity G.u.s-is Obesere More Intelligent Than Bob-manuel Udokwu? by tayoast(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2010
angeloxxx:

So, can we then safely conclude that Obesere, a supposed rift raft, is indeed more intelligent than Bob-Manuel Udokwu, a supposed jet set and urbane person?

I'm completely shocked and baffled. embarassed undecided sad
it has nothin 2 do wt hw literate u r.
It depends on wat picture u av in mind at d time.
I wonder y d poster's shocked. . .
And, in case of next tym, its called and spelt 'riff-raff', not rift-raft. . .
Re: Fall Out Of Celebrity G.u.s-is Obesere More Intelligent Than Bob-manuel Udokwu? by Sarifat(f): 4:17pm On May 24, 2010
, Obesere a riff raff? some of these guys are far from what we sometime take dem to be.
go to his facebook page and see his wonderful family, aside that, he has what those dat u ar seen as d educated ones do not have. so, pls mind d word u use in qualifying those dat u know little or nothing about. that guy is an achiever, go and find out for yrself
Re: Fall Out Of Celebrity G.u.s-is Obesere More Intelligent Than Bob-manuel Udokwu? by ace76: 9:08pm On May 24, 2010
We should learn to be conscious of our utterances, what gave u an impression that Obesere is not academically sound. Do not forget that there's always a room for one to improve ones' social and academic status even when u have a poor background as it applies to some of ftball players out there. U've gotten no right to call him an illiterate cos he speaks better english than u do, PLS NOTE "RIFF RAFF" not RIFT RAFT!
Re: Fall Out Of Celebrity G.u.s-is Obesere More Intelligent Than Bob-manuel Udokwu? by obarodeghe: 11:45pm On May 27, 2010
Thanks Angelox. I also watched that particular episode of G.U.S and I was really horrified by Bob's poor performance to say the least! He deserves to be evicted and even banned from ever hosting the show again!! I mean, if Obesere had evicted Pasuma or Sahedi Osupa or Wasiu then I can understand that. Bob has really embarrassed we the elites and deserves to be sentenced to Imp, ment or some strokes of the cane!!!!!
Re: Fall Out Of Celebrity G.u.s-is Obesere More Intelligent Than Bob-manuel Udokwu? by tayoast(m): 11:54pm On May 27, 2010
^^its just a game. . .
Re: Fall Out Of Celebrity G.u.s-is Obesere More Intelligent Than Bob-manuel Udokwu? by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 28, 2010
@angeloxxx, u must b a loon 4 calling obesere a rift raft. he is bigger dan bob.has money,well-travelled abr oad dan bob.Even if sum1 didnt attend pry schl doesnt make u tag him a rift raft or is nt intelligent cos i c no reason y u re shocked!

(1) (Reply)

My Cartier Wristwatch, It’s Worth $24,000 - Tuface / Kim Kardashian Defends ‘talentless’ Claim Against Barbara Walters / Ghanaian Actor Prince David Osei Gets Million Naira Deal In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.