Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag (1031 Views)

»»» Do You Want To Buy, Sell Or Rent A Property In PH? (Pics Attached) ««« / Cheapest Place To Rent A 2 Bedroom Flat In Lagos | Co-tenant / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag by mimopel(f): 6:05pm On May 15, 2018
A Christian lady. Emphasis is made on "Christian" pls. Who needs a roommate to share a room around unilag, akoka or yaba.
Re: Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag by forreelinc(m): 6:06pm On May 15, 2018
grin yea no ninja muslims please
Re: Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag by Skyfornia(m): 7:30pm On May 15, 2018
My friend (a guy) staying in a room and parlour apartment in yaba(close to Yabatech and unilag) is also searching for a room mate. The person must be a Christian brother.
Re: Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag by Nobody: 11:09am On May 22, 2018
mimopel:
A Christian lady. Emphasis is made on "Christian" pls. Who needs a roommate to share a room around unilag, akoka or yaba.
Do you have the room or you are looking for someone that have the room
Re: Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag by mimopel(f): 8:10pm On May 22, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Do you have the room or you are looking for someone that have the room

Looking for someone that have a room
Re: Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag by Nobody: 10:02am On May 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag by ebipat(f): 8:59am On May 25, 2018
edited....., not necessary anymore
Re: Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag by Skyfornia(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2018
Skyfornia:
My friend (a guy) staying in a room and parlour apartment in yaba(close to Yabatech and unilag) is also searching for a room mate. The person must be a Christian brother.

This offer is still available
Re: Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag by mimopel(f): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
Happy Sunday beloved. Please I am still in dire need. Someone who already has a place in Yaba, sabo, onike, Akoka....ard Unilag.and needs a Christian roommate or someone who is searching for an apartment so we can contribute money and get a place to stay
Re: Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag by mimopel(f): 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
S,s
Re: Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag by Skyfornia(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2018
mimopel:
Happy Sunday beloved. Please I am still in dire need. Someone who already has a place in Yaba, sabo, onike, Akoka....ard Unilag.and needs a Christian roommate or someone who is searching for an apartment so we can contribute money and get a place to stay

How much is your budget?
Re: Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag by mimopel(f): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Skyfornia:

I
How much is your budget?

Depending on the accommodation
Re: Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag by Skyfornia(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
mimopel:

Depending on the accommodation

You should have budget irrespective of the accommodation or you are saying you are ready to pay any amount as long as the apartment worth it??
Re: Roommate Needed To Rent A Place Ard Yaba N Unilag by mimopel(f): 9:34am On Jul 07, 2018
flinton:
mimopel , [url=ldfgdaweqewr.cf/r/mimopel]these room mate wants tossupplykyou![/url]

Hi dear, this so much for your concern, I opened the link and it redirected me to a page that ask me to log in

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Future Through Genuine Land Investment In Lagos / Guaranteed Dry, Genuine Plots At Ogombo, Sangotedo, Abijo, Bogije / Experience With Applying PVA Over Simple Emulsion Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.