Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Business To Start With 20,000 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Start With 20,000 Naira (3067 Views)

What Business Can I Do With #20,000? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by damoskiy(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2018
Good day,

Please help with ideas of business I can do with 20,000.

Thanks
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by calmG(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2018
It depends on where you are...?
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by damoskiy(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2018
Lagos. Ikotun...
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by calmG(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2018
damoskiy:
Lagos. Ikotun...
Are you a student
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by damoskiy(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2018
calmG:

Are you a student

Nooo
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by calmG(m): 7:04am On May 16, 2018
damoskiy:

Nooo
Ok...I don't know much about Lagos...
but one thing I'm sure of is that food business cannot be saturated...There must always be space for you to participate and make profit from the business...
No doubt the money is small but you can as well start small...you can start with snacks and soft drink or anything edible...just make sure you stay where there is enough population...it depends on your choice of product you should be making #1000 to 2000 daily...
. You can also buy averagely sized yam from Benue btw #180-#220...and sell it for #500 or More depending on how much yam is being sold now in Lagos...You can make up to #10,000 on your first trip...
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by damoskiy(m): 7:12am On May 16, 2018
calmG:

Ok...I don't know much about Lagos...
but one thing I'm sure of is that food business cannot be saturated...There must always be space for you to participate and make profit from the business...
No doubt the money is small but you can as well start small...you can start with snacks and soft drink or anything edible...just make sure you stay where there is enough population...it depends on your choice of product you should be making #1000 to 2000 daily...
. You can also buy averagely sized yam from Benue btw #180-#220...and sell it for #500 or More depending on how much yam is being sold now in Lagos...You can make up to #10,000 on your first trip...

Who would bring the Yam to Lagos... If you have a means to transport the yam and a contact person. Let me know please.
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by calmG(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2018
damoskiy:

Who would bring the Yam to Lagos... If you have a means to transport the yam and a contact person. Let me know please.
I'll advice you start the food business...and be patient when you have up to #50k or more you can come down to Benue and make the dealings yourself...with 20k you can't come to Benue...You have to "trust" someone to do the dealings for you...which I don't want to get involved...
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by damoskiy(m): 7:33am On May 16, 2018
calmG:

I'll advice you start the food business...and be patient when you have up to #50k or more you can come down to Benue and make the dealings yourself...with 20k you can't come to Benue...You have to "trust" someone to do the dealings for you...which I don't want to get involved...
okay... Come to troubled Benue ?...If I see someone I can trust then we would do business... I can't be endangering my life over 50k.
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by calmG(m): 7:50am On May 16, 2018
damoskiy:
okay... Come to troubled Benue ?...If I see someone I can trust then we would do business... I can't be endangering my life over 50k.
I don't want to start what I will not finish...If you are really sure you want to do the yam business send me a DM I'll direct you on how to do it.
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by damoskiy(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2018
calmG:

I don't want to start what I will not finish...If you are really sure you want to do the yam business send me a DM I'll direct you on how to do it.
okay... Sent you a message.
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by damoskiy(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2018
Anyone still available to help...would appreciate.
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by calmG(m): 8:16am On May 16, 2018
damoskiy:
okay... Sent you a message.
I've not seen it
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by calmG(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2018
calmG:

I've not seen it
I've replied you goodluck
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by suykin(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2018
"Ask , and it shall be given unto you"

Instead of praying that God should personally fix the economy of Nigeria,
ask God to put men who can fix the economy at the helm of the affairs come 2019.

It is possible for God to give whatever you need without even seeking
for it and He can open doors for you without having to knock.

But He needs you to make efforts too

Now;

Talk about new opportunities that will give you the kind of income to buy the kind of things that you need...

Start and grow a Flourishing 6 figure Mini Import business with less than 20k (like I did)

You asked; Now its finally OUT!

I have completed the much expected Mini Importation Training Class Video...This is a 'DO IT YOURSELF VIDEO'

...Stop sending links to people or agents to buy products on your behalf...SECRET INSIDE!!!

In there, you will get all answers to your questions on Mini Importation and how you too can start if you are a newbie.

This 1hr32mins is well detailed with everything you need to know about mini Import..."products sourcing, products to buy, products not to buy, how to find hot in demand products, getting your supplier contact, bargaining, pay in yuan/rmb (which is cheaper), shipment etc"

Hmmm....this Video is loaded.

You can watch, watch and re-watch.

Am even afraid to let it out because all my secrets for years are there-in; but true knowledge is not meant for an individual alone...So i had to let it go.

Get your copy fast for #5,000. By June 1st, it will start selling for #10,000 only.

1 Like

Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 16, 2018
calmG:

I intend starting dis biz soon. How can u help me sir. Can I have ur contact
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by damoskiy(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2018
wisemaster1992:

Be careful with him. I asked him for the contact of the people I can buy from he is yet to send.check his previous topics here too...
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by calmG(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2018
wisemaster1992:

when ever you are ready just send me a DM
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by calmG(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2018
damoskiy:

Be careful with him. I asked him for the contact of the people I can buy from he is yet to send.check his previous topics here too...
please be careful with me as he stated thanks...
I stated clearly that I don't want to get involved...
we've not even started anything he is already tarnishing my image...
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by calmG(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2018
damoskiy:

There was when a friend of mine payed for yams just from Benue to Enugu...it stayed up to three days before they sent it...If I now give you the contact and there is delay or you get duped you will say I liase with someone to dupe you...
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 16, 2018
damoskiy:

Ok
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by damoskiy(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2018
calmG:

please be careful with me as he stated thanks...
I stated clearly that I don't want to get involved...
we've not even started anything he is already tarnishing my image...
Tarnish your image how... When did warning someone translate into image tarnishing.I need to be sure of who I am dealing with.
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by damoskiy(m): 6:52pm On May 16, 2018
calmG:

There was when a friend of mine payed for yams just from Benue to Enugu...it stayed up to three days before they sent it...If I now give you the contact and there is delay or you get duped you will say I liase with someone to dupe you...
why are you just saying this now. You didn't say they might delay from beginning. Stop playing different natives... Why did you not reply the email with all this narratives.
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by calmG(m): 8:00pm On May 16, 2018
damoskiy:
Tarnish your image how... When did warning someone translate into image tarnishing.I need to be sure of who I am dealing with.
You took advantage of the fact that I'm looking for a job at the moment and labeled me a potential fraudster...telling him to check my posts on nairaland...
well that's what I get for trying to help...
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by damoskiy(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2018
calmG:

You took advantage of the fact that I'm looking for a job at the moment and labeled me a potential fraudster...telling him to check my posts on nairaland...
well that's what I get for trying to help...
Have I called you any bad name. Stop calling yourself what they have not called you. I have never called you a potential fraudster...is it bad that I checked your post on Nairaland to at least understand your kind of person. Calm down.
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by calmG(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2018
damoskiy:
Have I called you any bad name. Stop calling yourself what they have not called you. I have never called you a potential fraudster...is it bad that I checked your post on Nairaland to at least understand your kind of person. Calm down.
I'm down lets just stop here...
I understand you are being very careful it's the right thing to do...
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by Trippleblessing(f): 9:38am On May 25, 2018
damoskiy:
why are you just saying this now. You didn't say they might delay from beginning. Stop playing different natives... Why did you not reply the email with all this narratives.

Please can I ask you how your yam business went, I want to venture into it. please help
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by damoskiy(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2018
Trippleblessing:

Please can I ask you how your yam business went, I want to venture into it. please help
replied your mail
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by Trippleblessing(f): 9:50am On May 25, 2018
damoskiy:
replied your mail
I didn't get it ooo
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by damoskiy(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2018
Trippleblessing:

I didn't get it ooo
now... Sent two mails
Re: Business To Start With 20,000 Naira by suykin(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2018
Start MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH 15K ONLY.

Just get the complete VIDEO where you will learn;

How to start your mini importation business from the comfort of your home in less than 12hours with just 15k and grow it up to 150k to 300k and even millions in a months.

Complete process to access the selected genuine portal you can use to buy product conveniently at the CHEAPEST PRICE you can ever imagine.(Forget alibaba, aliexpress and the likes).

How to source for products

Products not to buy

Products to Buy

Step by step procedure to order for goods, ranging from appliances and gadgets to clothing and women’s hair accessories, to smart phones, jewelries etc conveniently, in bulk and at rock-bottom funny prices.

Apps needed for the business

How to bargain with the suppliers

How to get their contact phone numbers

List of hot products that sell like crazy here in Nigeria and how you can also research hot in demand product that would sell within a week.

steps to source and identify credible supplier for your products and how to identify/avoid low quality product.

List of reputable companies that will help you to handle your shipping and clearing without additional cost nor custom wahala.

How to import product of $1 - $5 and resell for 400% - 700% PROFIT without leaving the comfort of your home.

25 hot in demand products to import and start selling NOW!

Lot more..

VIDEO COST #10,000 (FREE DELIVERY ANYWHERE)

Call/Whatsapp - 07033871333

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Free Ebook On Practical steps to making money through the internet. / How Can One Earn Atleast $10 A Week ONLINE? / Which Is The Best Country For A Nigerian To Travel And Make Good Money..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.