Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba II on Isreal HQ to Jerusalem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba II on Isreal HQ to Jerusalem (500 Views)

Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba / Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs / CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Aspirant Adamu Garba II on Isreal HQ to Jerusalem by Monzuur(m): 7:35pm On May 15, 2018
"While I congratulate Israel on the successful movement of their HQ to Jerusalem. I also mourn the deaths recorded. Enough of political divisions & bloodshed. Let's accept the facts and further the world to prosperity. I believe prosperity & peace is above any political divisions or bloodshed.

While I am happy this particular discourse have elicited a lot of interest, I do not know if any of us take a deep breath and ask "What do Nigeria stand to gain from these conflict?" I really wonder why we dumble into something that has less concern for us, yet we even take it to define a boundary between us. Our main focus should be common humanity, whether Israel, Palestine, Muslims, Jews or Christians, or lama or Kiri or buddhi etc, Its all about our common humanity. Same Blood flows in our vain, We breath same air and need same peace and prosperity. We should be more concern about our collective prosperity and peace which is anchored by right economic choices, not political divisions. We should, as a nation with a plan to build a civilization of peace and prosperity engage on international issues only to furthers the interest of peace and prosperity. We should see man as man and be treated as us, all the time. There is the greater good in all of us that will yield greater benefit in the interest of our unity and collective good. I stand always on the path of Humanity and have called on all factions to accept peaceful, not violent resolution to all issues in the world, including the middle east. I intend, when opportune to lead this nation to ensure Humanity, Prosperity, and Peace thrive above all and every other consideration"

Note: Have some time to read a book called "Kings and Presidents by Bruce Riedel" You can get it on Amazon. You will clearly see the root cause of the middle eastern crisis from 1945 till this day."

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Receives APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Ekiti State Dr Kayode Fayemi Pics / EFCC Arrests Pastor Udechukwu For Swindling Church Member / Be Sincere!! Would You Sell Your PVC For 50 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.