₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,053,150 members, 4,415,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 August 2018 at 05:31 PM

Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) (12986 Views)

Ongoing Recruitment At Royal Mills And Foods Limited, May 2018 / U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Massive Job Recruitment (30 Positions) / Achievers University, Owo Academic Job Recruitment (30 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by JiffyNaija: 9:39pm On May 15
Royal Mills and Foods Limited is a fast growing food manufacturing company incorporated on the 28th December 2011 as a limited liability company and officially commenced business on the 30th March 2013.

The company manufactures instant noodles and table water under the brand name “De Royal” with plans to go into the production of other food items in the near future.

Royal Mills is recruiting qualified candidates for immediate employment to fill the positions below:

1. Sales Representative (Kano, Gombe, Taraba, Nasarawa, Enugu, Benue, Anambra, Niger, Abuja & Lagos)
Click here to view job details and apply

2. Area Sales Manager (Kano, Gombe, Taraba, Nasarawa, Enugu, Benue, Anambra, Niger, Abuja & Lagos)

3. Regional Sales Manager (Kano, Gombe, Taraba, Nasarawa, Enugu, Benue, Anambra, Niger, Abuja & Lagos)

Application closing date: May 29, 2018

To apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: recruitment@royalmillsfoods.com.ng

Lalasticlala
uboma
davide470

Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by oluxzy: 9:55pm On May 15
Ftc...first time in my nairaland career. I dedicate my ftc to all my crush that i cannot walk up to

4 Likes

Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by YINKS89(m): 9:13am On May 16
Work experience
Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by PassingShot(m): 9:14am On May 16
Jobs, recruitment, hiring ON DAILY BASIS. Gone are the days of retrenchments which gave haters perfect opportunities to wail to high heavens.

But now, the good news on daily basis, instead of consoling them is even making them frustrated the more.

BUAHRINOMICS PER EXCELLENCE at work

If you say PMB hasn't achieved anything, you are either deaf, dumb and blind at the same time OR you are insane.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by hargbajaylorla(m): 9:14am On May 16
I wish the applicants best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by Kezifils(m): 9:17am On May 16
Site has been moved

Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by cyborg123(m): 9:17am On May 16
oluxzy:
Ftc...first time in my nairaland career. I dedicate my ftc to all my crush that i cannot walk up to
grin
Nairaland is a career to you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by GavelSlam: 9:17am On May 16
Jobs on Nairaland daily but people keep complaining.

1 Like

Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by abumeinben(m): 9:20am On May 16
GavelSlam:

30 positions vs. 30million (in theory).

Bros abeg nor vex, shift

4 Likes

Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by mamaa88(f): 9:23am On May 16
Dats good
Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by Beno3: 9:23am On May 16
Cool sad cheesy
Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by GavelSlam: 9:24am On May 16
abumeinben:

30 positions vs. 30million (in theory).

Bros abeg nor vex, shift

We are taking about the formal sectors that even bother to use this platform.

Just yesterday I saw Edo state advertise various positions.

I know many don't want to hear anything positive.
Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by IME1: 9:29am On May 16
Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by wizod(m): 9:41am On May 16
cyborg123:
grin Nairaland is a career to you?
dont mind d nama

1 Like

Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by nuelyoyo(m): 9:43am On May 16
hargbajaylorla:
I wish the applicants best of luck.
Lol, please why did u say so. Do u have info about the company?
Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by ogzille(m): 10:01am On May 16
View Royal Mills Salaries on MySalaryScale

https://www.mysalaryscale.com/company/royal-mills-foods/salary

Share reviews and drop salaries.
Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by Sanchez01: 10:09am On May 16
PassingShot:
Jobs, recruitment, hiring ON DAILY BASIS. Gone are the days of retrenchments which gave haters perfect opportunities to wail to high heavens.

But now, the good news on daily basis, instead of consoling them is even making them frustrated the more.

BUAHRINOMICS PER EXCELLENCE at work

If you say PMB hasn't achieved anything, you are either deaf, dumb and blind at the same time OR you are insane.
Don't start o.
Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by PassingShot(m): 10:09am On May 16
Sanchez01:

Don't start o.
Prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by paxnka: 11:01am On May 16
Ok
Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by mokt(m): 1:17pm On May 16
IS IT NOT HIS JOB?
Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by abumeinben(m): 2:15pm On May 16
GavelSlam:

We are taking about the formal sectors that even bother to use this platform.

Just yesterday I saw Edo state advertise various positions.

I know many don't want to hear anything positive.

Sorry bro...

I post jobs too, mostly on Twitter. Besides, I shared the Edo jobs yesterday.
Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by GavelSlam: 2:16pm On May 16
abumeinben:

Sorry bro...

I post jobs too, mostly on Twitter. Besides, I shared the Edo jobs yesterday.

Changes nothing.
Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by abumeinben(m): 2:25pm On May 16
GavelSlam:

Changes nothing.

Changes nothing from? Do you think I wrote something wrong and said sorry? Did that to counter your "positive" assertion.

Bro, even 100 Nairaland job posts would not solve the issue of unemployment. I don't know how you got your job but doesn't mean it's that easy. How are you so sure the announced jobs had not been filled already.

Look at your post again...
And relate it to what I said.
Re: Royal Mills And Foods Limited Latest Jobs In Nigeria (30 Positions) by GavelSlam: 2:28pm On May 16
abumeinben:

Changes nothing from? Do you think I wrote something wrong and said sorry? Did that to counter your "positive" assertion.

Bro, even 100 Nairaland job posts would not solve the issue of unemployment. I don't know how you got your job but doesn't mean it's that easy. How are you so sure the announced jobs had not been filled already.

Look at your post again...
And relate it to what I said.

Of course 100 job posts would not solve the unemployment situation but it doesn't change the fact that there's been an upswing in situations vacant.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Group April 2018 Fresh Recruitment (7 Positions) / Workforce Outsource Massive Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions) / IPI Powertech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.