Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) (53435 Views)

Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & / Saudi Arabia Announces August 20th As The Day Of Arafah, The Moon Sighted Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2018
Some Muslims were pictured trying to sight the moon earlier today amid tight security in Kaduna state. The Sultan of Sokoto and President General of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA), Alhaji Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar, urged Muslims across the country to look for the new moon of Ramadan.

Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia said that the Ramadan fasting will begin on Thursday across the globe, the official Saudi news agency SPA reported on Tuesday.

The new moon of Ramadan was not spotted on Tuesday evening and Wednesday will mark the last day of the Islamic month of Shaaban, SPA said, citing religious authorities in the kingdom.

The beginning and end of Islamic months are determined by the sighting of the new moon.

During Ramadan, Muslims have to abstain from eating, drinking and smoking from dawn to sunset.

Devout Muslims also mark the month by intense worship, performing special nightly prayers and reading Islam’s holy book, the Koran.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/ramadan-fasting-photos-of-muslims-trying-to-sight-the-moon-today-in-kaduna.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:59pm On May 15, 2018
Good job.

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by internationalman(m): 10:05pm On May 15, 2018
The question nobody has been able to answer me is
''where will Muslims go on judgment day''

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by olasaad(f): 10:12pm On May 15, 2018
internationalman:
The question nobody has been able to answer me is

''where will Muslims go on judgment day''

Al jannatul Firdausi

346 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by alsudaes1(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2018
olasaad:

Al jannatul Firdausi

Simple

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 15, 2018
Welcome Ramadan. May Allah bless us more this holy season.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by akeentech(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2018
fuckerstard:

9 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by selemempe: 10:24pm On May 15, 2018
ShyCypher:
Just imagine the odour oozin' in that area

Gworo, burukutu, goat hair, dried semen, cigarrettes, assorted armpits & all sorts of toxic smell that can hospitalise a grown man.

By the way, what's the MOPOL doin' with a gun there? Is someone goin' to try & bomb the moon too?

It is well.
I see wat u mean bro....our religion is kinda dirty....especially in Africa

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Albert0011(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2018
Moon when i don see tey tey for benin here.

41 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by MDsambo: 10:27pm On May 15, 2018
olasaad:

Al jannatul Firdausi

Faqat

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Ameekas(f): 10:28pm On May 15, 2018
fuckerstard:
Aameen insha Allah

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by DonPikko: 10:33pm On May 15, 2018
I see the moon, the moon see me

13 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:34pm On May 15, 2018
is DAT military guy trying to protect d moon,am not understanding o,anything can happen in naija,we nor wan hear things like hippopotamus swallows a full moon on Ramada day in Kaduna,or python hijacks d moon at night

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 15, 2018
This man I like you
DonPikko:
I see the moon, the moon see me

6 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by computer0810(m): 10:39pm On May 15, 2018
osazsky:
is DAT military guy trying to protect d moon,am not understanding o,anything can happen in naija,we nor wan hear things like hippopotamus swallows a full moon on Ramada day in Kaduna,or python hijacks d moon at night
Lol I wonder oh.....they don't want herdsmen or bokoharam to attack the moon

16 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Durosure(m): 10:40pm On May 15, 2018
RAMADAN Kareem

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by chillychill(f): 10:40pm On May 15, 2018
fuckerstard:
amin but the moon has not been sighted

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 15, 2018
chillychill:
amin but the moon has not been sighted

I was anticipating smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by chillychill(f): 10:45pm On May 15, 2018
fuckerstard:

I was anticipating smiley
lol don't fast without confirmation from the sultan himself o.. Dere re some places here in d south west dat Deyve started Dere tarawih seff.. My question is "who sent them "

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by sorextee(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2018
So moon no wan comot. What if the moon
Refuses to come out, wetin una go do? Continue searching?

35 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 10:52pm On May 15, 2018
nnokwa042:
how can they be searching for moon?moon is big that when it comes out all eyes will see it angry angry angry angry a muslim who merried 4 wives when he dies will his nigerian wives be among the 72 virgins he will inherit,all this sucide bombers from north they re so dirty their skins is as dark as charcoal will they be giving 72 arab virgings in muslim heaven? i just want to know,will shia shake sunni in muslim heaven?

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by magzey: 10:53pm On May 15, 2018
Allahumma Baligna Ramadan.Ameen

9 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Yian1(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2018
I don't blame you..I think your religion allows you to swear falsely. You are a big disgrace to your religion.
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by AKzee(m): 11:00pm On May 15, 2018
I hate it when some people make stupid comments on the post that doesn't concerns them.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos / Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos / Inside Abuja National Mosque, Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.