Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,783 members, 7,798,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (41619 Views)

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident / "We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / INEC Releases The Graphical Details Of The Attacks On INEC Offices Since 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kereman1: 8:53am On May 16, 2018
donlemson:
am afraid to comment smiley
same here
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by AntiWailer: 8:53am On May 16, 2018
Condemn it. Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by dadebayo1(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2018
Speak out against terrorist killing people in worship places (mosque or church) that is what everyone is demanding...
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Rutheby(f): 8:53am On May 16, 2018
Your silence on those matters is a direct opposite of your claim.... Bishop Oyedepo was right anyway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by jaywhoco(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2018
There is always fear in saying "I am not afraid"...

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:57am On May 16, 2018
Rutheby:
Your silence on those matters is a direct opposite of your claim.... Bishop Oyedepo was right anyway

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by SoNature(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2018
This statement is a testament to the fact that the VP is reading the barrage of insults from nairaland Christians over his quietness in the wake of massive killings of Christians in Benue

The social media is indeed powerful grin

The VP is a fine gentleman who speaks good English

But leadership in Nigeria is more than speaking good English

He has to be bold to express himself after all Buhari cannot sack him
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Lincoln275(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2018
EastGold:
Keep quiet short man.

They keep killing Christians everyday and you have no solution to it
can he do anything as a mere VP ?
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Mufasa27(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2018
What kinda Christian volunteers himself to assist a Bloody Jihadist sad angry
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by HopeAlive16(f): 8:59am On May 16, 2018
angryIt's the least you can do actually
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Firefire(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2018
Fraudulent lying Pastor
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by CSTR1003: 8:59am On May 16, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
LoL... I know u no get brain, but I didn't know it is this bad. cheesy grin grin

Duties of the VP is to override that of the president, right?

If he would not be delegated to do something, he must do it by his own powers abi? grin grin grin

Asking why he's not at Jerusalem is a new low for you, I swear. That's where I knew your skull is filled with crude oil.

US even went ahead to approve sale of jets to Nigeria after they voted against Jerusalem being the capital of Israel. So, why worry abt what US may do and might not do?

Ogbeni, just like fayose, you can only impress your illiterate groups o jare. Your sense is zero
When the president is incompetent, it is the job of the vice to step up.
His highest allegiance is not to the president, but to the Nigerian people.

Of course, you wouldn't know anything about that, ass licking Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by izombie(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
undecided I pity who will marry you you're too aggressive.
I will marry her. Don't pity me.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Viking007(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2018
That he's even saying this shows this man is really gutless.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by wingmanII: 9:02am On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
you're making it from harlot that's good .I bet when you go to the zoo you have to buy two tickets:
One to get in and another to get out. Why you don't by out? because you called Nigeria useless where you're making it ,sometime I wonder if you guys not get brain .

Shows your low and slow mental capability.
Calling a woman harlot as a come back. Can't your dead brain fathom anything else other than Harlot. Shame. I hate to be on the same forum as retards.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Ultraf: 9:03am On May 16, 2018
slotA4:
I won't blame you Osinbajo, even if you condemn the killing till tomorrow you don't have any power to make a difference being a mere commissioner that you are. I only blame Buhari, the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of the federal republic of Nigeria who has all the security agencies under his command and deliberately allow the killings to continue because he wants to expand Fulani caliphate. May the blood of the innocent Nigerians killed by his Fulani foot soldier forever hunt his generation.
Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:03am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why not do it then?
This goes to show that yes you are,
You are not only scared to speak, you also don't know what to say.

You are a disgrace to RCCG
You are a disgrace to Yorubaland
And a traitor to Christianity
Palestinian-sympathetic, dubious, dwarf.

Why didn't you represent Nigeria at Jerusalem?
Why didn't Nigeria deem it neccessary to attend the opening of the US Embassy?
I wish the US can place sanctions on Nigeria for boycotting such a historic event.

Nigeria attended.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by lecowas: 9:04am On May 16, 2018
slotA4:
I won't blame you Osinbajo, even if you condemn the killing till tomorrow you don't have any power to make a difference being a mere commissioner that you are. I only blame Buhari, the Commander in Chief of Armed Forces of the federal republic of Nigeria who has all the security agencies under his command and deliberately allow the killings to continue because he wants to expand Fulani caliphate. May the blood of the innocent Nigerians killed by his Fulani foot soldier forever hunt his generation.

Because everybody says something doesn't mean u shud say the same thing without using ur own intelligence. This mere commissioner graduated with a first class, this mere commissioner started lecturing at the age of 23, this mere commissioner got to the professorial cadre at the age of 33, this mere commissioner is a SAN(attaining the acme echelon of his career), this same mere commissioner is still the VP of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Show us ur CV or that of anyone in ur family and let's compare it with that of the mere commissioner. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by jaxxy(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2018
Why doesth thou lie to thyself osinbajo?

In Exodus chapter... Even moses acknowledged he was afraid to confront pharaoh to let my people go bt God helped him to

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by spiritedtete: 9:07am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why not do it then?

Palestinian-sympathetic, dubious dwarf.

I wish the US can place sanctions on Nigeria for boycotting such a historic event.

Sorry but who is the US?... so you mean if you US stop giving us the Aids Nigeria won't go forward or won't aliegn with any other super powers

Btw I am not against where US recognizes ... I just don't want the view that if there isn't US there will be no Nigeria. "Capital No"
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kunleweb: 9:07am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why not do it then?

Palestinian-sympathetic, dubious dwarf.

Jesus Christ, NwaAmaikpe, may God Bless you this morning, May the God of Jacob highly bless you. Rather than send representatives to Israel, we can send Nigerians to join Organization of Islamic Committee Games

Shame to Osinbajo, May God spew their likes from His presence

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by Kalex01(m): 9:08am On May 16, 2018
Good

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kunleweb: 9:11am On May 16, 2018
slotA4:

I declare a Chiomatic-assurance served chilled delivered to you this year for this wonderful comment grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by jrusky(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2018
Hahahahaha eeyah osibanjo.

No comment because if I type what us in my mind thus morning it will be horrible. I'm still very angry right now because 2 apc members annoyed me yesterday and I dealt with them mercillesly to reformat that their bewutch and under the broom spell heads

I'm still upset and I'm not ready to forgive them yet and let them go. Pls it's nobody's business it's personal.
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kunleweb: 9:13am On May 16, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
LoL... I know u no get brain, but I didn't know it is this bad. cheesy grin grin

Duties of the VP is to override that of the president, right?

If he would not be delegated to do something, he must do it by his own powers abi? grin grin grin

Asking why he's not at Jerusalem is a new low for you, I swear. That's where I knew your skull is filled with crude oil.

US even went ahead to approve sale of jets to Nigeria after they voted against Jerusalem being the capital of Israel. So, why worry abt what US may do and might not do?

Ogbeni, just like fayose, you can only impress your illiterate groups o jare. Your sense is zero

As usual, they can't intellectually debate, they'll just throw insults and rants, foot soldiers of a mentally incapacitated veggie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by neonly: 9:14am On May 16, 2018
Mufasa27:
What kinda Christian volunteers himself to assist a Bloody Jihadist sad angry

Me I don't know
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2018
The mouse has found his voice ?
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by neonly: 9:16am On May 16, 2018
wingmanII:

Shows your low and slow mental capability.
Calling a woman harlot as a come back. Can't your dead brain fathom anything else other than Harlot. Shame. I hate to be on the same forum as retards.

Best response I like u

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by rikithor(m): 9:16am On May 16, 2018
I was not Afraid to read osibande shit hole excuse ,as it is right now ,am even afraid to laugh
Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by OboOlora(f): 9:17am On May 16, 2018
I’m not afraid to call u a mere commissioner

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo by kunleweb: 9:20am On May 16, 2018
jrusky:
Hahahahaha eeyah osibanjo.

No comment because if I type what us in my mind thus morning it will be horrible. I'm still very angry right now because 2 apc members annoyed me yesterday and I dealt with them mercillesly to reformat that their bewutch and under the broom spell heads

I'm still upset and I'm not ready to forgive them yet and let them go. Pls it's nobody's business it's personal.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo) / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos / Oshiomhole At John Oyegun's Daughter's Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.