Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider (65756 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by miqos02(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2018
Kkk
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by martineverest(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2018
bloggets
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by seguno2: 11:22am On May 16, 2018
tehilah92:
I saw it coming, Na because of this nina/miracle my neighbor wan kill me, just because I say miracle go dump Nina, now she no fit talk again. just as they advised her, she should move on

Na so oh.
Dashing out toto anyhow can only take you so far.
Nina eyes go soon clear just as the eyes of APC zombies who were shouting sai change sai change don clear with poverty, recession, inflation, unemployment instead of the rosy economic growth that they promised us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Tedassie(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Lies!!!
I believe they are just keeping their relationship on the low. Plus miracle doesn't look like the type that will like PDA or such serere. Lol

Kai.. Bbnaija grin The two of them had sxxx more than 462649495956 times
keep brainwashing yasef,u hia?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by infogenius(m): 11:25am On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:
Who doesn't know that Nina is a gold digger? That girl is shameless!

What baffled me about her is the way she rushed and kissed miracle on the lips and was giving him the "I love you look" the day miracle was proclaimed winner. Thats not classy girl! Miracle saw through her and knew that the girl is fake. The worst thing that can happen to a female is to force himself on a male... You will hate yourself! I observed closely and noticed that Miracle was not even feeling the girl... He didnt reciprocate the kiss even though it was meant to be a peck on the lips by Nina.

I don't blame the family though. They know they have planned out miracles life for him to be successful. They wouldn't want their grand children to grow up watching Daddy and Mummy smashing on TV. Not once, Not Twice! Its not Igbotic and Igbos see it as abomination to have sex on TV. The family of miracle will tolerate him because he won the mulla and Igbo's love money like kilode. So his sins are forgiven. But what about the little slut Nina? For where! The girl going to IMSU and having a boyfriend already is not helping matters. From Curtlclay hostel to Titanic lodge... Down To Merit Hostel... Down To Bell view hostel Works... All the girls there are runs girls and ashawo who sleep around or money.

Teddy A and Bamike has true love and are respected by both families because sex on TV is not a crime in yorubaland. The average person from that side loves sex like kilode. Did you people ever wonder why Teddy A mum was always lapping Bamike? You can feel the girl innocency from Afar! Always looking like an angel and has a special sex appeal. Thats why Teddy A does not play with her! Teddy A really loves her!

But I know deep in my heart that Miracle is not proud of Nina. He knew she is an average gold digger and only used her as stepping stone to fame. Kpatakpata, he will settle her with a car... But marriage that Nina is prospecting? Lai Lai.
Nina is just another yahoo yahoo boy dicck rider! Very classless for Miracle who is a Pilot. Nina can continue her cooperate Oloshoism or Runzing via Abuja connect.

Same applies to Tobi and Alexx. Tobi likes that girl for her big Ukwu. Yoruba people don't joke with big nyansh. They see it as a lottery. Another disadvantage to Alexx is that she and Tobi are not from the same class. Tobi family rich gbagan... Alex on the other hand..... Well, gossip for another day. But I really pray it works out for them because Alexx gave Tobi the peace he needed.

Am also happy for Tobi that he got free from that little witch named Ceecc. Short beautiful, Igbo girl like me. But very stubborn and heartless.

U yarn well no be small

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Lavidalocaa(f): 11:26am On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

What baffled me about her is the way she rushed and kissed miracle on the lips and was giving him the "I love you look" the day miracle was proclaimed winner. Thats not classy girl! Miracle saw through her and knew that the girl is fake. The worst thing that can happen to a female is to force himself on a male... You will hate yourself! I observed closely and noticed that Miracle was not even feeling the girl... He didnt reciprocate the kiss even though it was meant to be a peck on the lips by Nina.

I don't blame the family though. They know they have planned out miracles life for him to be successful. They wouldn't want their grand children to grow up watching Daddy and Mummy smashing on TV. Not once, Not Twice! Its not Igbotic and Igbos see it as abomination to have sex on TV. The family of miracle will tolerate him because he won the mulla and Igbo's love money like kilode. So his sins are forgiven. But what about the little slut Nina? For where! The girl going to IMSU and having a boyfriend already is not helping matters. From Curtlclay hostel to Titanic lodge... Down To Merit Hostel... Down To Bell view hostel Works... All the girls there are runs girls and ashawo who sleep around or money.

Teddy A and Bamike has true love and are respected by both families because sex on TV is not a crime in yorubaland. The average person from that side loves sex like kilode. Did you people ever wonder why Teddy A mum was always lapping Bamike? You can feel the girl innocency from Afar! Always looking like an angel and has a special sex appeal. Thats why Teddy A does not play with her! Teddy A really loves her!

But I know deep in my heart that Miracle is not proud of Nina. He knew she is an average gold digger and only used her as stepping stone to fame. Kpatakpata, he will settle her with a car... But marriage that Nina is prospecting? Lai Lai.
Nina is just another yahoo yahoo boy dicck rider! Very classless for Miracle who is a Pilot. Nina can continue her cooperate Oloshoism or Runzing via Abuja connect.

Same applies to Tobi and Alexx. Tobi likes that girl for her big Ukwu. Yoruba people don't joke with big nyansh. They see it as a lottery. Another disadvantage to Alexx is that she and Tobi are not from the same class. Tobi family rich gbagan... Alex on the other hand..... Well, gossip for another day. But I really pray it works out for them because Alexx gave Tobi the peace he needed.

Am also happy for Tobi that he got free from that little witch named Ceecc. Short beautiful, Igbo girl like me. But very stubborn and heartless.
You have time sha

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2018
adadike:
Nina, I warned you, okwa ngwara gi agwa. ina ra amu na abughi nke gi. I hope u ve seen the end of it all now? your eyes don clear! ome go gi vum n'anya
o mara ya eme oya mere ha achoro gi ya. Nina dika umunwanyi anyi ugboa .
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by seguno2: 11:27am On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

What baffled me about her is the way she rushed and kissed miracle on the lips and was giving him the "I love you look" the day miracle was proclaimed winner. Thats not classy girl! Miracle saw through her and knew that the girl is fake.

See as you analyse the whole thing?
Na why you no help us analyse the fake promises of Buhari and APC in 2015 like this? You no do us well oh with this your analytical skills, walahi. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Giel: 11:28am On May 16, 2018
The advice has finally made it here. grin
Nina bashers and those who didn't see anything wrong with miracle's sugar mummy will soon come here to vomit rubbish because bashing you Nina love is a hobby to them.

Anyone who calls you a slut or ashawo or any useless name is very stupid, and they Should also know anything they call you they also call miracle, because you didn't sleep with yourself. The height of stupidity and misogyny is to bash you for sleeping with miracle by calling you all these idiotic names but praising miracle for sleeping with you, utter stupidity and misogyny.

Nina doesn't need all these miracle nonsense, she can and will shine on her own without him. kiss

Nina abeg use this publicity well, grin You know any talk about you always attracts useless people who will rush to bash you, grin use it and make money biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by stagger: 11:29am On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

Between Alex and Cece, who do you think will give Tobi peace of mind? You think say the guy no get sense? Who go see fire jump inside?

The looks will attract the guy, the character will make the guy stay.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Tedassie(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

Haba! all these essay ontop weytin na? shey Seun go give u money or hin go book u 4next BBnaija slot

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Catastrophe1: 11:30am On May 16, 2018
adadike:
Nina, I warned you, okwa ngwara gi agwa. ina ra amu na abughi nke gi. I hope u ve seen the end of it all now? your eyes don clear! ome go gi vum n'anya
hahhahhaha that Igbo part.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by jimrog: 11:30am On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

U get work at all?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by troublemakea(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

all this epistle just because of miracle n nina chai nawa o #lazy Nigerian youth truly

mynd44 n lalasticlala pls hep me shift this girl's epistel to FP abeg she v really tried defending hw lazy she is

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by jackyraw09: 11:30am On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

hmm. You go fear analysis. i wish i can be this passionate about my business

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Oritzy: 11:31am On May 16, 2018
Na wah oooo her eyes will be shining now with regrets of I wish I knew.

Collins on the order hand is like me right now am happy and thanking God for rescuring me from a girl like Nina.

But that miracle guy is too pompous, alot of Nigerians would be regretting ever voting the dude.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by MYHUBBY: 11:31am On May 16, 2018
guess Igbo Amaka?

congrats to miracle for unveiling Igbo demon

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:33am On May 16, 2018
Abeg no be today man and his family dey dump girlfriend vice versa. Nina should focus more on herself and her brand. She will be fine last last ni.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Nobody: 11:34am On May 16, 2018
tehilah92:
I saw it coming, Na because of this nina/miracle my neighbor wan kill me, just because I say miracle go dump Nina, now she no fit talk again. just as they advised her, she should move on

If any accidents occur around Port-Harcourt today, just know I will report you...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2018
Abeyjide:
Don't know how true this story is but to be candid , no reasonable mum will allow his son to continuing mingle with Nina.
No reasonable Igbo mother o.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Seun360(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2018
Mariinee:
It was expected. But honestly, Nina is such a dumb girl.
After meeting with girls who are wayyy finer, classier, intelligent and posh than Nina, why should he stick with her? I'm pretty sure some girls would even throw themselves at Miracle, for free. Not for the money, but just to have a bite. grin
And, to be more honest...no man will take Nina seriously for a relationship. Any man she meets now would just want to have his own bite and RUN.
She has exhibited herself to the world as a wench with little or no self-control, materialitic, dumb and unloyal.

It will definitely come to this. Nina is still young and naive.

Critics will come full force at her, hoping she's got the courage to overcome this latest setback.

Miracle should at least give her a parting gift.

My 10kobo.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Toks2008(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2018
adadike:

If you are a mother will you allow your son to be with a lady that was sexed on live television even if it was your son that did it with her..please be sincere with your answer..

I will advise her to go and find one oyinbo man marry but African guys have no chill...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Wangxiao(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Nobody: 11:40am On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

really. are all the imsu girls really runs girls? which hostel got the classiest and hottest/beautiful chicks.

I just got a new ride and wanna smash as many as I can with it. finishing pharmacy school ain't easy, man must whack! lead me through.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by awa(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2018
adadike:

Nnem you are very funny....I can't stop laughing here.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by oluwaahmed: 11:41am On May 16, 2018
Nina self. She wey be igbo girl how can she expect miracles family to welcome her after disgracing her parents. Nina Na fool, she's igbo she had know that igbos are proud people and don't joke with their prestige, esteem and family name. She disgraced her parents. BTW did she not deny miracle when ebuka asked about them? D guy has won the money now she famzin. Ndi buru shovel n'isi.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by adadike(f): 11:41am On May 16, 2018
Toks2008:

If you are a mother will you allow your son to be with a lady that was sexed on live television even if it was your son that did it with her..please be sincere with your answer..

I will advise her to go and find one oyinbo man marry but African guys have no chill...
that was exactly my warning back then. the guy that did the forking is off d loop but the girl is caught in d web

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Seun360(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

Jesus, all the write up because of Bbnaija?

Buhari, na dem be dis.

Lazy yoots.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by IsaAbubakar: 11:43am On May 16, 2018
adadike:
lol
my love kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Abagworo(m): 11:44am On May 16, 2018
Nina and Miracle are from next door towns and they are very young. As far as I'm concerned they can't talk of marriage now but can relate as friends until they determine what they want. Nina is young and hot and many men are willing and ready to start serious relationship with her but I advice her to avoid serious relationship for now.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Jman06(m): 11:44am On May 16, 2018
Anybody who understands how marriages work in igboland would know that that Nina girl is the least lady Miracle's family and even Miracle himself would welcome as wife in their family.

Nina showed herself to be a cheap whoree who can easily get laid by any man that catches her fancy. Getting laid so easily despite being watched by many.

That his former boyfriend should thank his stars that he dodged a bullet.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by IsaAbubakar: 11:45am On May 16, 2018
Mariinee:
It was expected. But honestly, Nina is such a dumb girl.
After meeting with girls who are wayyy finer, classier, intelligent and posh than Nina, why should he stick with her? I'm pretty sure some girls would even throw themselves at Miracle, for free. Not for the money, but just to have a bite. grin
And, to be more honest...no man will take Nina seriously for a relationship. Any man she meets now would just want to have his own bite and RUN.
She has exhibited herself to the world as a wench with little or no self-control, materialitic, dumb and disloyal.
100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Performs At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (Photos) / Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.