Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider (65750 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Malawian(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2018
adadike:
Nina, I warned you, okwa ngwara gi agwa. ina ra amu na abughi nke gi. I hope u ve seen the end of it all now? your eyes don clear! ome go gi vum n'anya

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Chukazu: 1:07pm On May 16, 2018
It's amazing the way the society blames a woman for been sexually free but says nothing or even praise a man involved with same woman.

You all castigating Nina for been a$$hh...but hailing Miracle who couldn't Zip up?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by okwabayi(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2018
I saw this coming after their third sex act in the house.
I only hope he gave her 50 - 100k from the prize money as compensation for time well spent.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by naturefellow(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:
Who doesn't know that Nina is a gold digger? That girl is shameless!

What baffled me about her is the way she rushed and kissed miracle on the lips and was giving him the "I love you look" the day miracle was proclaimed winner. Thats not classy girl! Miracle saw through her and knew that the girl is fake. The worst thing that can happen to a female is to force himself on a male... You will hate yourself! I observed closely and noticed that Miracle was not even feeling the girl... He didnt reciprocate the kiss even though it was meant to be a peck on the lips by Nina.

I don't blame the family though. They know they have planned out miracles life for him to be successful. They wouldn't want their grand children to grow up watching Daddy and Mummy smashing on TV. Not once, Not Twice! Its not Igbotic and Igbos see it as abomination to have sex on TV. The family of miracle will tolerate him because he won the mulla and Igbo's love money like kilode. So his sins are forgiven. But what about the little slut Nina? For where! The girl going to IMSU and having a boyfriend already is not helping matters. From Curtlclay hostel to Titanic lodge... Down To Merit Hostel... Down To Bell view hostel Works... All the girls there are runs girls and ashawo who sleep around or money.

Teddy A and Bamike has true love and are respected by both families because sex on TV is not a crime in yorubaland. The average person from that side loves sex like kilode. Did you people ever wonder why Teddy A mum was always lapping Bamike? You can feel the girl innocency from Afar! Always looking like an angel and has a special sex appeal. Thats why Teddy A does not play with her! Teddy A really loves her!

But I know deep in my heart that Miracle is not proud of Nina. He knew she is an average gold digger and only used her as stepping stone to fame. Kpatakpata, he will settle her with a car... But marriage that Nina is prospecting? Lai Lai.
Nina is just another yahoo yahoo boy dicck rider! Very classless for Miracle who is a Pilot. Nina can continue her cooperate Oloshoism or Runzing via Abuja connect.

Same applies to Tobi and Alexx. Tobi likes that girl for her big Ukwu. Yoruba people don't joke with big nyansh. They see it as a lottery. Another disadvantage to Alexx is that she and Tobi are not from the same class. Tobi family rich gbagan... Alex on the other hand..... Well, gossip for another day. But I really pray it works out for them because Alexx gave Tobi the peace he needed.

Am also happy for Tobi that he got free from that little witch named Ceecc. Short beautiful, Igbo girl like me. But very stubborn and heartless.
BBN Analyst. I throway salute!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by gottliebglobal(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2018
adadike:
Nina, I warned you, okwa ngwara gi agwa. ina ra amu na abughi nke gi. I hope u ve seen the end of it all now? your eyes don clear! ome go gi vum n'anya
Gbam.....okwu agu
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Malawian(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2018
Chukazu:
It's amazing the way the society blames a woman for been sexually free but says nothing or even praise a man involved with same woman.

You all castigating Nina for been a$$hh...but hailing Miracle?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by eazydon(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2018
adadike:
cheesy idi sure? let me tell u d truth, any amu I catch now, ga bu nkem for life. the watch word is 'look before u leap'.

Bia Lee nkem
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 16, 2018
Nina doesn't need love/ miracle.

She needs to use what she gives freely to make millions.

She has professional coaches as friends ; Bob risky, tonto, toyin & more.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by opedaydydx9(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

What baffled me about her is the way she rushed and kissed miracle on the lips and was giving him the "I love you look" the day miracle was proclaimed winner. Thats not classy girl! Miracle saw through her and knew that the girl is fake. The worst thing that can happen to a female is to force himself on a male... You will hate yourself! I observed closely and noticed that Miracle was not even feeling the girl... He didnt reciprocate the kiss even though it was meant to be a peck on the lips by Nina.

I don't blame the family though. They know they have planned out miracles life for him to be successful. They wouldn't want their grand children to grow up watching Daddy and Mummy smashing on TV. Not once, Not Twice! Its not Igbotic and Igbos see it as abomination to have sex on TV. The family of miracle will tolerate him because he won the mulla and Igbo's love money like kilode. So his sins are forgiven. But what about the little slut Nina? For where! The girl going to IMSU and having a boyfriend already is not helping matters. From Curtlclay hostel to Titanic lodge... Down To Merit Hostel... Down To Bell view hostel Works... All the girls there are runs girls and ashawo who sleep around or money.

Teddy A and Bamike has true love and are respected by both families because sex on TV is not a crime in yorubaland. The average person from that side loves sex like kilode. Did you people ever wonder why Teddy A mum was always lapping Bamike? You can feel the girl innocency from Afar! Always looking like an angel and has a special sex appeal. Thats why Teddy A does not play with her! Teddy A really loves her!

But I know deep in my heart that Miracle is not proud of Nina. He knew she is an average gold digger and only used her as stepping stone to fame. Kpatakpata, he will settle her with a car... But marriage that Nina is prospecting? Lai Lai.
Nina is just another yahoo yahoo boy dicck rider! Very classless for Miracle who is a Pilot. Nina can continue her cooperate Oloshoism or Runzing via Abuja connect.

Same applies to Tobi and Alexx. Tobi likes that girl for her big Ukwu. Yoruba people don't joke with big nyansh. They see it as a lottery. Another disadvantage to Alexx is that she and Tobi are not from the same class. Tobi family rich gbagan... Alex on the other hand..... Well, gossip for another day. But I really pray it works out for them because Alexx gave Tobi the peace he needed.

Am also happy for Tobi that he got free from that little witch named Ceecc. Short beautiful, Igbo girl like me. But very stubborn and heartless.
sex on live TV is not an abomination in yoruba land? Sorry you are the witch madam not cee c
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by chubinwa(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2018
I already envisaged the union and found out it will end dis way. It will b a shock the day Davido will abandon Chioma too. I don't giv accolades to celebrity intimacies.
Nina in dilemma now
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Giel: 1:45pm On May 16, 2018
Chukazu:

You all castigating Nina for been a$$hh...but hailing Miracle?

Stupidity and misogyny in the Nigerian society.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Royaldave200(m): 1:56pm On May 16, 2018
Mariinee:
It was expected. But honestly, Nina is such a dumb girl.
After meeting with girls who are wayyy finer, classier, intelligent and posh than Nina, why should he stick with her? I'm pretty sure some girls would even throw themselves at Miracle, for free. Not for the money, but just to have a bite. grin
And, to be more honest...no man will take Nina seriously for a relationship. Any man she meets now would just want to have his own bite and RUN.
She has exhibited herself to the world as a wench with little or no self-control, materialitic, dumb and disloyal.

A bite grin
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Wheezdom(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2018
adadike:
i hv dis ur pic in my phone. I hv bin tryin to study it like 2 times table. I cnt understand y u uploaded it lyk dat
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Heineken(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2018
Nina is so cheap... It's a pity
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by temmy2023: 2:26pm On May 16, 2018
grin shocked tongue
Eeyah. .... Oma shey ooo
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Bryan88(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2018
adadike:
cheesy idi sure? let me tell u d truth, any amu I catch now, ga bu nkem for life. the watch word is 'look before u leap'.
see as una change d Miracle,Nina topic to amu topic...unu ka mu ike o!
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 16, 2018
Hmmm ... Owerri babes no get loyalty.

Collins is in a thanksgiving mode right now!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by charlesditro: 2:36pm On May 16, 2018
Are those shoes actually laughing out loud?
NeeKlaus:
This title is misleading. I think it's the other way round. It's something like this:

"Miracle Has Dumped Nina Because He Doesn't Want Her, He Never Wanted Her and He Will Never Want Her." gringrin
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by gfreymom302: 2:47pm On May 16, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

What of the amus wey you been don catch before tongue

Come take my own
Amu karaka lipsrsealed
Ada the amu catcher.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by emelda86(f): 2:47pm On May 16, 2018
mana miracle rara Nina pieces
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by ehardetola(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Ichoputa ya, jidesie ya ike o. Ogologo amu dikwa scarce kita.

Which level now, make una speak general language
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by TrumpDonald2: 2:59pm On May 16, 2018
adadike:
You're from IMO state? Kindly add me on whatsapp pls 07036831386
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by ojkalito(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2018
Mariinee:
After meeting with girls who are wayyy finer, classier, intelligent and posh than Nina, why should he stick with her? I'm pretty sure some girls would even throw themselves at Miracle, for free. Not for the money, but just to have a bite. grin
And, to be more honest...no man will take Nina seriously for a relationship. Any man she meets now would just want to have his own bite and RUN.
She has exhibited herself to the world as a wench with little or no self-control, materialitic, dumb and disloyal.
couldn't agree more
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Peterpanny: 3:00pm On May 16, 2018
adadike:
baby my amu is available please catch my amu i take God name beg u.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by adadike(f): 3:01pm On May 16, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

You're from IMO state? Kindly add me on whatsapp pls 07036831386
Am from Anambra state
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by adadike(f): 3:04pm On May 16, 2018
Peterpanny:
baby my amu is available please catch my amu i take God name beg u.
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

way to go gal!!!...enjoyed your analysis. You're so on point!
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by noah91(m): 3:51pm On May 16, 2018
opedaydydx9:
sex on live TV is not an abomination in yoruba land? Sorry you are the witch madam not cee c
No mind her and who get olosho pass for naija?
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by Omobada(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2018
SashaBanks:

Haba! on top this matter u wrote a whole textbook. Kilode! .u said truth though
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by TrumpDonald2: 4:08pm On May 16, 2018
adadike:
Am from Anambra state
Okk.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by imitateMe(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2018
Mariinee:
I think I'm in love with you.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by InductordeHenry(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2018
Rubbish! People are too quick to react to other people's thought. Making unnecessary headlines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija / Davido Performs At Fatima Dangote's Wedding (Photos) / Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.