Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) (29325 Views)

Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / JAMB Candidates Yet To Write Their Exam As Of 9pm At Oduduwa Poly, In Lagos / OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by Stephaustin(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2018
baron3:
that's to bad for the management of the institution, the rector of the institution needs to be quired on this, so dissapointed

Not really the rector, but the lecturer in charge of the course.
The head of the department was not even aware of this until she was informed the following day.

I heard appropriate measures are being taken with regards to this.

So, the rector has nothing entirely to do in this case.
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by galax1: 7:37am On May 18, 2018
it may intrest u to also know i went tru there b4 i also went tru a university,i go friends there and i only ask and of it true it was night class reading u snaped
Re: Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
Sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo) / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / Coronavirus: Schools In Awka, Anambra Closed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.