Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Oh, My Edges! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Oh, My Edges! (270 Views)

How To Impress A Guy In 13 Oh-so-awesome Ways! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh, My Edges! by Jaawpreneur(f): 9:52am On May 16, 2018
In summary, alopecia is the absence of hair on the body where it normally should be and alopecia is a real and growing problem especially around the edges of black girls' hair. Sadly many continue to make their case worse.

Unless your edges are in terrible condition, you don't have to stay away completely from hair extensions (though this would be the best thing to do), but the frequency of use should be greatly modulated. It also wouldn't do to just hide bad edges behind extensions too because it would only get worse.

I didn't really realize how much my hairline had receded over the years. However, I recall several occasions where my edges had been pulled right off my scalp while either putting in braids or taking them out. This is a common incident with thin hairlines like mine. Honestly, as my edges are slowly growing out and filling out my hairline, I am not too sure if they are thin now because although they still have a long way to go, I can see that they are coming out thicker than I remember them.

I have developed a habit of not immediately putting in another hair extension the moment the old one is taken out. I now let my hair breathe for as long as one to three months, depending and tell you what? I am seeing growth on my hairline than I have ever seen.

Read more ...[https://jaawpreneur..com.ng/2017/11/oh-my-edges.html]

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nut And Soya Beans Wanted / We Help You Acquire Skill And Start Something / Day Old Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.