Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

"Ask, And It Shall Be Given Unto You"...finally OUT! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / "Ask, And It Shall Be Given Unto You"...finally OUT! (365 Views)

People Ask And Answer 9ja On Nibernet / Whogohost Very Very Slow, Shall I Ask For Refund / Are Bloggers Really Financially Free? (an Insight Into The Claim Unto Bloggers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Ask, And It Shall Be Given Unto You"...finally OUT! by suykin(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2018
"Ask, and it shall be given unto you"

Instead of praying that God should personally fix the economy of Nigeria,
ask God to put men who can fix the economy at the helm of the affairs come 2019.

It is possible for God to give whatever you need without even seeking
for it and He can open doors for you without having to knock.

But He needs you to make efforts too

Now;

Talk about new opportunities that will give you the kind of income to buy the kind of things that you need...

Start and grow a Flourishing 6 figure Mini Import business with less than 20k (like I did)

You asked; Now its finally OUT!

I have completed the much expected Mini Importation Training Class Video...This is a 'DO IT YOURSELF VIDEO'

...Stop sending links to people or agents to buy products on your behalf...SECRET INSIDE!!!

In there, you will get all answers to your questions on Mini Importation and how you too can start if you are a newbie.

This 1hr32mins is well detailed with everything you need to know about mini Import..."products sourcing, products to buy, products not to buy, how to find hot in demand products, getting your supplier contact, bargaining, pay in yuan/rmb (which is cheaper), shipment etc"

Hmmm....this Video is loaded.

You can watch, watch and re-watch.

Am even afraid to let it out because all my secrets for years are there-in; but true knowledge is not meant for an individual alone...So i had to let it go.

Get your copy fast for #5,000. By June 1st, it will start selling for #10,000 only.

(1) (Reply)

Blog With Domain Name Up For Sale. / Help I Need An SEO Expert For Both Blogger And Wordpress Platform / Buy My Nigerian Adsense Account For Just #8k And Get...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.