Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) (34887 Views)

13 Songs Of 2018 That Should Have Been Hits / MTV Base Releases Top 20 Hottest Naija Tracks Of 2018 / Youtube Unveils The Top 10 Trending Music Videos Of 2018. (VIDEOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 16, 2018
mayze:

Check the list again..u v got stormzy and steflon Don. One of d 2 ll win

True...
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by Femzy88: 4:31pm On May 16, 2018
But Tiwa Urgly
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by Joemetry(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

List without Ed Sheeran!!
Fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

This award is for blacks bro.

Black Entertainment Awards.

Edsheran is RnB's Eminem.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by Femzy88: 4:39pm On May 16, 2018
But Tiwa Urgly ooooo cool
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by sunemi(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2018
The man was wicked and he drank too much beer because if he didn't, the pastor that impregnated the banker will not be alive to eat the goat that swallowed that sim card... Hahahahahahaha

Please Just check my signature.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by Pentools(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2018
Gpac123:

I don't mean to be rude man, you actually don't know what you are talking about... You said his songs are not encouraging and they are topping chats... His shows are not encouraging and he shutdown all the shows.. he did a couples shows this year as well and all are sold out. 02 Arena with 20k capacity already sold out with 10 days to go. If all these are not encouraging i don't know what to say. Both Starboy and OBO are both doing great... They are the best thing to come outta Africa music wise at the moment and i'm proud of them... follow @Wizkidayo or @wizkinews and Davidoofficial on "IG'' you will know what's really going on with them dont just conclude on Nairaland.. Thanks

Omo you're are a hard core fan of wizkid ooo, see defending.
Anyways thanks for the correction.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by Sammy555(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2018
newjosboy:
Is he a musician?
You're a fool
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by MENTORCH(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2018
Millz404:
BET award for blacks

If whites make an award for just whites, nobody will hear word untop racism racism

White people are very racist too. They are just not too bold to show it sometimes, they prefer diplomacy and deceit.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by paparazzi1987(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2018
Afonja Award grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by paparazzi1987(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

List without Ed Sheeran!!
Fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

dem say Black Entertainment award! undecided
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by newjosboy: 8:55pm On May 16, 2018
Sammy555:

You're a fool
Your father is the bigger fool.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by Sard(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2018
talk2saintify:

Bruno Mars
Chris Brown
Kendrick Lamar
DJ Khaled
Drake – “God’s Plan”

The BET Awards were established in 2001 by the Black Entertainment Television network to celebrate African Americans and other American minorities in music, acting, sports, and other fields of entertainment over the past year. The awards are presented annually, and are broadcast live on BET

Bro, stop this argument, it's making you look bad. First, they told you the award is for black people; but now, you're quoting "other American minorities". Ed Sheeran is not even an American. He's a Brit for goodness sake.
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by JhyMedex: 9:17pm On May 16, 2018
Millz404:
BET award for blacks

If whites make an award for just whites, nobody will hear word untop racism racism
My tots exactly....

Black pple sabi cry foul eh?
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by Lovelynife(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2018
StackHouse1:
She said do you me I only told her only partly I only love my bed and my mama I'm sorry

Infinix note 3 for quick sale
https://www.nairaland.com/4500255/infinix-note-3-sale#67526393

How much and ur location?
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by StackHouse1(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2018
Lovelynife:

How much and ur location?
35k lagos
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by eyinola: 11:35pm On May 17, 2018
TeamSimple:
To those fulls saying headies is a Yoruba award , why do we only have yoruba's been nominated for international awards and most times winning it ?
they just like to add tribalism to everything. Definitely if it's not Tiwa savage it will be Simi, Yemi Alade , Niniola...male if it's not Davido it's Wizkid, kiss Daniel, Rekkado banks, Olamide, Adekunle Gold....they rep wella

1 Like

Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by jaysingsopeyemi(m): 12:33am On May 18, 2018
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4j06jlTvR
/ please help a nairaland memeber to get more views on instagram online goimg wizzypro competition
Re: Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) by nonye6194: 11:50am On May 18, 2018
Millz404:
BET award for blacks

Sam Smith amongst other white folks have a BET

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need The Lyrics Of "bianule" By Samsung / Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . / Tolani 'Ba MI Lo' - Featuring Reekado Banks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.