Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" (88222 Views)

Beauty Queen & Model, Joy Omoge Celebrates Birthday With Pool Party (Video) / Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother / Aisha Abimbola Is Dead! Breast Cancer Kills Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by bekpo(m): 7:09am On May 17, 2018
haywire07:
So what should we do with the biography? Wake her from dead?

Which one is biography? This one? Broken home and acting is the only biography she had in life?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by Ishilove: 7:10am On May 17, 2018
Pojomojo:
When a lady posts her picture on social media, the main boyfriend will just drop simple comment like "nice" or just like the picture and go.

But the aspiring boyfriends are the one that will be shouting "wow wow wow wow" like ambulance
DRY.

Besides...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by ikorodureporta: 7:11am On May 17, 2018
Seanonaira:
Who Is Aishat Abimbola? | Biography Of Aishat Abimbola| Profile of Aishat Abimbola| History Of Aishat Abimbola| Meet Nollywood Actress, Aishat Abimbola, Aka Omoge Campus

Actress, Aishat Abimbola, Omoge Campus is dead

It is a gloomy day to Nollywood Industry as Pretty Aishat died of Breast Cancer last night in Canada.

We learnt the pretty actress and her Ex- husband, Victor Ibrahim parted ways amicably in the year 2012 following ‘irreconcilable differences”.

Those who know the actress and her beau claimed the separation was not bitter at all.

In a phone chat, the late talented thespian refused to make elaborate comments on her husband and her marriage.

Are you happy that my marriage has broken down? I am not interested in talking to the press or anybody about my marriage. Please,never ask me that kind of question

The collapsed marriage further fuels the myth that celebrity marriages are jinxed.

However, jinxed or not Aisha Abimbola moved on and gave her career the full attention it deserves.

She went back to the acting scene after the messy Divorce with a movie Titled: Omo Shubby.

Aisha walked down the aisle with Victor Ibrahim in February 2005, and their union was blessed with lovely children.

https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-aishat-abimbola-biography-of-aishat-abimbola-profile-of-aishat-abimbola-history-of-aishat-abimbola-meet-nollywood-actress-aishat-abimbola-aka-omoge-campus/

was expecting to read abt her birth, education, etc

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by Deltatoto: 7:11am On May 17, 2018
khome:
Such a painful thing. RIP
bring ur towtow make we blast before u die too.u c she had reduced the number of towtow on earth for guy men
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by preshbb107(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2018
Rip to her [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:26am On May 17, 2018
Afonja too lyk broken home
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by kollinpowel(m): 7:42am On May 17, 2018
May Almighty Allah grant her Aljannah fridau .
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by engrjacuzzi: 7:44am On May 17, 2018
this is not a biography..... anyways, RIP to Aisha.
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by Charly68: 7:55am On May 17, 2018
Death can be so cruel ..r.I.p Lady Aisha
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by Nobody: 8:00am On May 17, 2018
Seanonaira:
Who Is Aishat Abimbola? | Biography Of Aishat Abimbola| Profile of Aishat Abimbola| History Of Aishat Abimbola| Meet Nollywood Actress, Aishat Abimbola, Aka Omoge Campus/

This biography nawa o. RIP

Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by teflonjake(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2018
At the beginning of this calendar year, I can remember vividly how a prophet was rubbished and tagged a prophet of doom for telling the nollywood actors to pray against untimely death and take better care of their health. When a word of prophecy is pronounced let's kindly drop our scientific knowledge and seek prayers...

Obedience they say is better than sacrifice .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by rolams(m): 8:05am On May 17, 2018
Is this a biography? Op, Buhari & APC are the same!
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by adetes: 8:13am On May 17, 2018
Actress, divorce and death investigate more
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by bukatyne(f): 8:19am On May 17, 2018
RIP she was such a lovely actress.

God console her family.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by Worldbest281: 8:39am On May 17, 2018
Pojomojo:
When a lady posts her picture on social media, the main boyfriend will just drop simple comment like "nice" or just like the picture and go.

But the aspiring boyfriends are the one that will be shouting "wow wow wow wow" like ambulance
savage

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by sprints1: 9:18am On May 17, 2018
Seanonaira:
Who Is Aishat Abimbola? | Biography Of Aishat Abimbola| Profile of Aishat Abimbola| History Of Aishat Abimbola| Meet Nollywood Actress, Aishat Abimbola, Aka Omoge Campus

It is a gloomy day to Nollywood Industry as Pretty Aishat died of Breast Cancer last night in Canada.

We learnt the pretty actress and her Ex- husband, Victor Ibrahim parted ways amicably in the year 2012 following ‘irreconcilable differences”.

Those who know the actress and her beau claimed the separation was not bitter at all.

In a phone chat, the late talented thespian refused to make elaborate comments on her husband and her marriage.

Are you happy that my marriage has broken down? I am not interested in talking to the press or anybody about my marriage. Please,never ask me that kind of question

The collapsed marriage further fuels the myth that celebrity marriages are jinxed.

However, jinxed or not Aisha Abimbola moved on and gave her career the full attention it deserves.

She went back to the acting scene after the messy Divorce with a movie Titled: Omo Shubby.

Aisha walked down the aisle with Victor Ibrahim in February 2005, and their union was blessed with lovely children.

https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-aishat-abimbola-biography-of-aishat-abimbola-profile-of-aishat-abimbola-history-of-aishat-abimbola-meet-nollywood-actress-aishat-abimbola-aka-omoge-campus/
is this one biography attimes I wonder how some take graduate
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by Ayo081(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2018
Where is the biography
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by Israel17: 10:18am On May 17, 2018
I need a job :08162294635
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by farem: 10:19am On May 17, 2018
Pojomojo:

But the aspiring boyfriends are the one that will be shouting "wow wow wow wow" like ambulance BINGO dog

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by Nedfed(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2018
Op need to go back to school
Is this a biography or news about the late?
Everybody just won reach FP

Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by aalangel(f): 10:57am On May 17, 2018
Seanonaira:

How can you write a biography without date of birth?
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by milky3(f): 11:21am On May 17, 2018
Adieu Abimbola Aisha
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by Funkybabee(f): 11:36am On May 17, 2018
Oh only God and she clear to now....

Such painful very talented, just discover she is the one of my favourite actress in Yoruba movie Industry

May God console her family..iku mon jebi oo

Rip Aishat
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by Nobody: 11:44am On May 17, 2018
Sun re ooo.

Still sad over this news.

Rest in paradise, Aishat Abimbola.
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by Uzyvicks(f): 1:30pm On May 17, 2018
It's a pity. But is she the same person in all pix? Some she is black, while some shows she is fair
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by ImaIma1(f): 7:45am On May 18, 2018
I didn't even know it was this woman...very good actress. What a shame
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by Nobody: 10:14am On May 19, 2018
Seanonaira:

Na like this dem dey write biography?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by Hybridz: 11:46am On May 19, 2018
Noel1:
You dey mind them. I think the media have little knowledge about her biography, which might be due to the fact that she was a very private person who revealed just little info about a life as a whole. It's evident by the fact that few people (family members) knew about her predicament with breast cancer.

CANCER DISEASE: most elites and few commoners' nightmare undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" by booksrite(f): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2019

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.