Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

If You Are Among This Lists, Pls Repent! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Among This Lists, Pls Repent! (594 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Among This Lists, Pls Repent! by ade4prof: 11:52am On May 16, 2018
MY ADVICE TO EVERY YOUTH AND ADULT.
IF YOU ARE AMONG THIS LISTS OF PEOPLE, PLS REPENT.
•You lie.
•You kills.
•You steal.
•You bribe.
•You mock.
•You gossip.
•You smoke.
•You fornicate.
•You gambling.
•You masturbate.
•You keep malice.
•You are into 419.
•You are into fraud.
•You are into yahoo.
•You deceive others.
•You mislead others.
•You conspire others.
•You insult your sisters.
•You insult your parents.
•You insult your brothers.
•You practise prostitution.
•You practise gay marriage.
•You have the spirit of anger.
•You have the spirit of hatred.
•You associate with bad friends.
•You associate with bad adviser.
•You practise self-righteousness.
•You have pride in the eyes of men.
•You competitive with other people's.
•You sit on someone promotion letter.
•You are going out with sugar daddy's.
•You are going out with sugar mummy's.
•You hiding someone appointment letter.
•You belongs to the groups of secret cult.
•You are running from pastors to pastors.
•You belongs to the groups of ritual killers.
•You are running from prophets to prophets.
•You are running from churches to churches.
•You used your position to oppressed others.
•You are spend all your salary in bear parlour.
•You sale your virginity to men because of money.
•You hardly pray for even 10mins before you sleep.
•You are having affairs with married women/ men.
•You are having affairs with more than 30boy friends.
•You are having affairs with more than 20girl friends.
•You hardly fast even when things are not going well.
•You lavished money anyhow, anywhere and everywhere because you want men to praise you with different names And many more BECAUSE, THEY LACKS KNOWLEDGE ACCORDING TO HOSEA 4 VS 6 AND I KEPT ON SAYING THAT, WHEN YOU ARE AWAY FROM LIGHT, DARKNESS AWAITS YOU BUT, WHEN YOU ARE AWAY FROM DARKNESS, LIGHT AWAIT YOU BECAUSE, GOD SAYS ACCORDING TO HOSEA 4 VS 6, MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. FRIENDS, ALL THE EVIL COVENANT OF THE DEVILS THAT YOU DO PRACTISE IN THE SECRET PLACES AND IN THE PUBLIC OR OPEN PLACES THAT YOU CALLED ENJOYMENT BECAUSE, YOU WANT MEN TO BE PRAISING YOU WHICH YOU DON'T KNOW IT IS PUNISHMENT AT THE ENDS OF THE DAY OR YOUR JOURNEY ON EARTH AND THAT WILL LEADS YOU TO DESTRUCTION BECAUSE, YOU REFUSE TO OBEYED GOD AND SERVE GOD AND BE REMEMBERED THAT, HEAVEN IS REAL AND HELL IS REAL AND THERE IS NOT GOING BACK FROM HELL AFTER DEATH. SO, CHANGE AND AMEND YOUR WAYS WITH GOD BECAUSE, NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU LIVED AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE IN THE WAYS THAT DOES NOT PLEASES GOD OR IN AN UNGODLY WAYS, THERE IS A RECORD IN HEAVEN THAT YOU ALONE WILL STANDS IN THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT ACCORDING TO 2 CORINTHIANS 5 VS 10.For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad BUT, I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU THIS VERY MORNING THAT, A LIFE DRUNKERS DOES NOT PAY, A LIFE OF WOMANIZER DOES NOT PAY, A LIFE OF GAMBLING DOES NOT PAY, A LIFE OF FORNICATION DOES NOT PAY, A LIFE OF PROSTITUTION DOES NOT PAY, A LIFE OF ADULTERY DOES NOT PAY, A LIFE OF PRIDE DOES NOT PAY, A LIFE OF JUMPING FROM ONE MAN TO ANOTHER DOES NOT PAY, A LIFE OF CHANGING RELATIONSHIP FROM ONE MAN TO ANOTHER DOES NOT PAY, A LIFE OF HAVING AFFAIRS OUTSIDE YOUR MARRIAGE DOES NOT PAY AND MANY MORE BUT, IF YOU CAN RETURN BACK TO GOD, YOU WILL BE RESTORED BACK TO CHRIST AND YOUR SINS SHALL BE FORGIVEN AND IT SHALL BE REMEMBERED NO MORE ACCORDING TO ACCORDING TO HEBREWS 8 VS 12.For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. THEREFORE, REPENT, RETURN AND SO YOU CAN BE RESTORED BY CHRIST. GOOD MORNING ALL AND GOD BLESS U ALL in Jesus mighty name!

**********FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK: AKINGBOYE OMOLADE
Re: If You Are Among This Lists, Pls Repent! by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 16, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Are you innocent of all...??

☣ ☠

(1) (Reply)

Does He(God) Really Love Humans? / Fact About Guy's!!! / Who Reads Dailymail? Whites Are Full Of poo And Crimes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.