Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (67541 Views)

Has The Prophecy Of "7 Women Will Hold Unto One Man" In Isaiah 4 Been Fulfilled? / Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell / Isaiah 4:1 Prophecy: When Will It Be? Is It Now Or Has The Time Passed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Ubanagum: 1:15pm On May 16, 2018
that time is already upon us. if wizkid and other male artists can boost of more than 3 babymamas and still counting, what next

5 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 16, 2018
Factfinder1:
Dumbness

What do you mean?

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by rozayx5(m): 1:19pm On May 16, 2018
lol

thats why i dont kill myself over any woman

not worth it - get your money , you can marry anyone you wish when the time comes

3 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Authoreety: 1:19pm On May 16, 2018
Somebody should carry this thread to nwaAmaikpe
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 16, 2018
ladies who're saying they can't marry broke guys...

A time will come when they'll beg to marry guys earning 3k monthly...

Shiloh is a respecter of no female.

#A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:23pm On May 16, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:

But they are dating sugar daddies for money and the prophecy says otherwise
Help me remind him abi is he reading his Bible upside down grin
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by babyfalo: 1:23pm On May 16, 2018
You better start from Isaiah 3
Towards the end..the prophecy said the strongest men of such city will be killed....that leads to Isaiah 4:1
Read bible with understanding......DON'T QUOTE ME OOOOO....IM NOT FEELING FINE NOW
.LET ME COME AND BE GOING
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by safetyInspector(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2018
The prophesy is coming to pass in this baby mama generation. Very soon it will become seven baby mama's against one man.

2 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Michelle55: 1:24pm On May 16, 2018
Oritzy:
I still don't understand why that verse of the Bible isn't manifesting inmy life no babe cry

Michelle55 all these your shakara will soon end cheesy

Lolssssss see me laughing you in Japan.. Bia, you see that friend zone wey you dey so, na level one be that.. when you pass the exam you go migrate to level two.. you look sleek and wonderful masterpiece designed by Oga@d top like me finish come talk say my Shakara go soon finish. abeg finish for where? wey I never even start atall, now na my morning biko. #LimitedEditionLady#..you go tey for bus stop if na me you dey wait for bros
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by daveP(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2018
cantok:
i wonder what money minded Pentecost churches are sayin
A popular female preacher in the USA wanted to use that chapter to preach, she skipped the part of these 7women and said "y'all don't bother about that. can't happen!!"

I was shocked.... she's a feminist sotey the men in her church are only instrumentalists.

I'm happy for one thing.

No matter the overemphasises on the New Testament and all that, prophecies are going to be the next big thing soon.

we have over 1672 unfufillled prophecies and 2/3 must fufil before Armageddon..... Churches can't teach that cos they don't have an iota of what the school of prophecy is neither do they have active offices of prophets.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by mamawin(f): 1:28pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:
If you are dating a sugar daddy, this prophecy is already manifesting in your life
I swear!

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Oritzy: 1:28pm On May 16, 2018
Michelle55:

Lolssssss see me laughing you in Japan.. Bia, you see that friend zone wey you dey so, na level one be that.. when you pass the exam you go migrate to level two.. you look sleek and wonderful masterpiece designed by Oga@d top like me finish come talk say my Shakara go soon finish. abeg finish for where? wey I never even start atall, now na my morning biko. #LimitedEditionLady#..you go tey for bus stop if na me you dey wait for bros
na wah oo just negodu toothpick grin

Stay there dey form by the time like 7 women done dey beg me you fo need to fill form then ooo you better do the needful cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by tintingz(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2018
This is just the society settings not even about the acclaimed Bible prophecy, right from time women are degraded and subjected to men(patriarchy), the society pressure young women to marry, so like I said this not about the Bible prophecy it is the society settings, the Bible just hijack it as prophecy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by 99miles(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2018
It's happening already with the rate @ which men ar been killed in Nigeria through the military vs bokoharam, herdmen, school and street cultism, electoral violence, militancy, arm robbery, jungle justice et tal and most of the victims of these killings are men, a good number ar also been locked in jails.................men in Nigeria are going into extinction.
Ladies, u guys should pls stage a protest...

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Angelfrost(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2018
I wonder what all the noise is about.., the poster was pointing out the foretold restoration of Jerusalem to the rightful Jews of Israel. Besides, what is new about multiple women fighting, and falling for one man? Didn't King Solomon have a thousand of them queuing up each day a year to warm his bed??! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 16, 2018
This prophesy will only happen after 3rd world war, when 2/3 of the men are dead from military engagement.
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by newoffer: 1:33pm On May 16, 2018
It's already happening. The seven women are on Facebook, WhatsApp,2go, eskimi, Badoo,Snapchat,Instagram,Twitter and be be lo

2 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Pergrace: 1:33pm On May 16, 2018
Its happening already with baby mamas every where

2 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by ora96: 1:34pm On May 16, 2018
E Don Tey We E Dey Hpen. Solomon Maried 700 Wifes
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Pataricatering(f): 1:34pm On May 16, 2018
daveP:
Well, I've always had this as far back as 2001.... I just felt that it was normal since we have more females than males. But feminism came about and it's upgrades as well...

It points to the fact that just the beating of a man's name as surname will be a prouuuddd identity for any woman out there. See why I see it as a prediction of the end of all these feminism sturvs?

Shebi they can cater for them selves? can't they? A strong idea of feminism!!!

They can work for their own bread and feed themselves... can't they?

smells like feminism too.

But there is a missing thing.... all these are not going to give the required integrity to any woman out there, except the idenfication with a man via his surname.

Why would a man's surname be of great importance that day, I. e after the millennium reign?

The shakara will end. enjoy the shakara now..... but for those that are used to 3names cos of feminism or is it four, here is a prophecy to show it will end one coming day.

I'm not that eager to emphasize this passages atall, but the sickness of the upgrades of feminism is making me do so.

Even Trump is fulfilling biblical prophecies with his actions nowadays. watch out.

lol
correction - we DO NOT have more females than males ! There is nearly no population that has more females than males except in cases where human have intervened - ie immigration ( men usually emigrate more for economic reasons America is an example ) or in cases of female infanticide - the ratio of boys to girls born worldwide is about equal with boys being slightly higher ( I think l : 1.07 ) or thereabouts . Don’t take my word for it you can also do your research.

2 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by daveP(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2018
Pataricatering:
correction - we DO NOT have more females than males ! There is nearly no population that has more females than males except in cases where human have intervened - ie immigration ( men usually emigrate more for economic reasons America is an example ) or in cases of female infanticide - the ratio of boys to girls born worldwide is about equal with boys being slightly higher ( I think l : 1.07 ) or thereabouts . Don’t take my word for it you can also do your research.
really?

don't let's go down that road. or maybe before we hop on that road, I'll love to eat something. mind helping?

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Michelle55: 1:42pm On May 16, 2018
Oritzy:
na wah oo just negodu toothpick grin

Stay there dey form by the time like 7 women done dey beg me you fo need to fill form then ooo you better do the needful cheesy
me toothpick? Shey dem no swear for you from village so? at least my own toothpick get small meat.. shioor
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by femi4: 1:42pm On May 16, 2018
Pataricatering:
We have more females than Male. Its not a rocket science, check the birth rate and mortality rate

2 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Oritzy: 1:46pm On May 16, 2018
Michelle55:

me toothpick? Shey dem no swear for you from village so? at least my own toothpick get small meat.. shioor
they decieve yourself oo the offer last while stock opens ooo

Grab you own now ooo let me give you real flesh shocked

2 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Angelfrost(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2018
Pataricatering:

You should stop being lazy, and do better research. As a medical professional, I can authoritatively tell you that in the last 10 yrs, there have been far more girls born than boys. As today, for every male child born, there are at least 2-3 females. The crisis in most parts of Middle East, Asia, Northern Nigerian, etc, has further underscored this blatantly obvious Fact!!! No need to argue, in a decade the chicken will come home to roost! Just pray thy daughters get lucky.

4 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by no1madman(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2018
7 women = 7 demons

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by JourneytoEL(f): 1:48pm On May 16, 2018
that prophecy has been fulfilled even before the coming of Christ, it was after the attack of the Northern Kingdom (ISREAL) by Nebuchadnezzar about 590BC, the King of Isreal (Johoiachim) refused to surrender to Nebuchadnezzar hence Jerusalem was attacked and most of the men killed,the survivors who lived there were still attacked again and the men killed, the once who disobeyed and went towards Egypt were also killed, men are usually killed in wars in those days up till now although there would be female casualty but not any bit close to the men, hence the women sought out for the few surviving Israeli males as their culture demands
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Michelle55: 1:48pm On May 16, 2018
Oritzy:
they decieve yourself oo the offer last while stock opens ooo

Grab you own now ooo let me give you real flesh shocked
mtcheew.. would rather join the convent than to give your Yeye offer a second thought. abeg park well
Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 16, 2018
When the time comes? The time is already near and that's why I fear every word in the bible because it wont go unfulfilled . The end is near. I also noticed a sub-head in the second verse of that chapter which says, Jerusalem would be restored. Hope you guys also saw it . This week, Jerusalem has been declared the capital of Istrael. L'obatan. It's time for everybody to stand firm and live a godly, peaceable life because end time is near.

2 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by eluquenson(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2018
Women are so selfish and greedy grin

Reasons for so many single ladies everywhere, i pity una sha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by CSTR1003: 1:55pm On May 16, 2018
Angelfrost:

You should stop being lazy, and do better research. As a medical professional, I can authoritatively tell you that in the last 10 yrs, there have been far more girls born than boys. As today, for every male child born, there are at least 2-3 females. The crisis in most parts of Middle East, Asia, Northern Nigerian, etc, has further underscored this blatantly obvious Fact!!! No need to argue, in a decade the chicken will come home to roost! Just pray thy daughters get lucky.
Especially in war zones, men become scarce commodities because many of them have been killed.

That was why Burundi made polygamy compulsory.

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire by tiredoflife(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2018
daveP:
Well, I've always had this as far back as 2001.... I just felt that it was normal since we have more females than males. But feminism came about and it's upgrades as well...

It points to the fact that just the bearing of a man's name as surname will be a prouuuddd identity for any woman out there. See why I see it as a prediction of the end of all these feminism sturvs?

Shebi they can cater for them selves? Can't they? A strong idea of feminism!!!

They can work for their own bread and feed themselves... Can't they?

Smells like feminism too.

But there is a missing thing.... All these are not going to give the required integrity to any woman out there, except the idenfication with a man via his surname.

Why would a man's surname be of great importance that day, I. e after the millennium reign?

The shakara will end. Enjoy the shakara now..... But for those that are used to 3names cos of feminism or is it four, here is a prophecy to show it will end one coming day.

I'm not that eager to emphasize this passages atall, but the sickness of the upgrades of feminism is making me do so.

Even Trump is fulfilling biblical prophecies with his actions nowadays. Watch out.

lol

Modified.

Before some perverts begin to twist this verse, it's all about taking away the reproach by just tagging along to his name. Marriage may come about, or not, sleeping with all seven may happen or not, but it's not a verse that encourages breeding immorality.

First thing first sha, if you wana see that day. Yes that very day, then you need to get raptured first.... y'all know the conditions for that. Then you will come back to a new Earth and that would happen.

Or you miss rapture, escape the beast's mark and survived Armageddon and then get qualified for that day after all the epidemics the world would see during the tribulation. Not gonna be easy. So Rapture is the way out.... if you're that desperate for that day. grin

Never can tell, what motivates a man can be a crazy thing.... grin

U were making sense with the feminist thing relative to each verse
But the part that its after the rapture is not correct all these things will happen before rapture
The stage is set for another time
The restoration of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel will be complete once Israel begins to use it as its capital
Then we should expect these things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ / A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.