Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" (37671 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Sttropez2: 2:12pm On May 16, 2018
Baba dey give them nolllywood scripturing. Damn liars...thy are probably up to something. God save Nigeria ��

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Gassa007: 2:12pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:
Clear conscience fears no accusations
Quote this rubbish next time you sense danger around you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Goddaughter: 2:12pm On May 16, 2018
Sir, fear them not, if you are sure your hands are clear. God is watching every move. God bless you, God bless My Country Nigeria. Amen
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by zeepaidinfull: 2:13pm On May 16, 2018
saraki ahhh.. so u self sabi lie like dis... why tweeted at shehu sani? lemme guess.. to get more attention.. oshiiii abeg kirikiri cool

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Goddaughter: 2:13pm On May 16, 2018
Oh drama. God bless my family, bless My Country Nigeria.
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by SBG04: 2:13pm On May 16, 2018
That's how you know Saraki is a dangerous criminal. The IGP ordered for the transfer of some arrested cultists to Abuja. Which is a routine police transfer. How on earth is the governor privy to the fact that the IGP intends to use the suspects to implicate Saraki? Did the IGP phone the governor and inform him that he intends to implicate him? The most logical scenario that is playing out here is that the governor and Saraki's cultists were arrested by the police in Kwara. The governor tried to bail his "boys" out but the police commissioner refused. He then ordered the transfer of the case to Abuja. Saraki and Ahmed, knowing the implication of the transfer to Abuja are now trying to expose themselves before Idris exposes them. Simple!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by ybalogs(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:
Simple!!!

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by ybalogs(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2018
This news is fake.
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 16, 2018
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by thunderbabs: 2:15pm On May 16, 2018
Lol.... Power pass power play.

So, IGP fit threaten senators... cheesy
They don see wetin pass dem, Niger na one funny place

6 Likes

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by yazach: 2:16pm On May 16, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Banana republic. Wish there will be coup to end all these impunity

What if you are a victim of the coup you sought for

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by ChidiAlaigbo: 2:16pm On May 16, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Do you mean 1966-style Igbo coup..........you wan kee another ........m

Cc Immhotep lzaa

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by awa(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:

There is no clear conscience under Buhari but clear ambition to continue his presidency in 2019.

Safety first is not because we don't know clear conscience fears no accusations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by AnanseK(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2018
ChangetheChange:

I won't be surprised if a coup takes place, cos Buhari the failure is exhibiting the same nepotic and dictatorial style of leadership that caused the likes of IBB, Abacha, and Dasuki to overthrow him in 1985

Coward. You can try it. who is stopping you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by thunderbabs: 2:17pm On May 16, 2018
Another 4-4-2 formation

Tactical approach by IGP... grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by AnanseK(m): 2:18pm On May 16, 2018
Guilty conscience is worrying this Saraki man.

They should reserve a cell for him in Kuje or Kiri kiri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by LZAA: 2:19pm On May 16, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Do you mean 1966-style Igbo coup..........you wan kee another ........m
Cc Immhotep lzaa

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by olan4ward: 2:19pm On May 16, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Yes o.
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by p2t2r(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:
Really? Having a clear conscience in naija may even get you killed faster.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Supreme01: 2:21pm On May 16, 2018
yazach:

Will keep kwaiyet. Do you know how many Nigerians are victim of you budget passing delay
Your days are numbered
If only for the delay of 2018 budget, I stand with IGP

Wat is dis one saying, so all this years u survived on Nigerians budget?
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Bridget95(f): 2:22pm On May 16, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Pig saraki said his governor told him the criminals they are be using to do their dirty job has be transfer to abuja for proper investigation.

Hahahahahahaha .

The fear of idris will certainly reset pig saraki brain to be loyal to idris.
seeing your moniker and your sad statement calling God's creation a pig tells of the state of your mind.
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:

Lol.. You think this is America or UK?

E be like you never jam police before, these guys can implicate you and nobody will be able to save you except God.

When it comes to police case in Nigeria, it has nothing to do with clear conscience, if they want to play you they will.

My concern is the IGP is getting out of hand and nobody is doing anything about it.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by simplyOJ(m): 2:23pm On May 16, 2018
Atleast its good he shouting in advance. The rascality of the IG can only be traced to the fact that he has been emboldened by a higher authority. Everything that has a beginning always do have an end. The case of CP Mbu is still fresh in mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by p2t2r(m): 2:23pm On May 16, 2018
SBG04:
That's how you know Saraki is a dangerous criminal. The IGP ordered for the transfer of some arrested cultists to Abuja. Which is a routine police transfer. How on earth is the governor privy to the fact that the IGP intends to use the suspects to implicate Saraki? Did the IGP phone the governor and inform him that he intends to implicate him? The most logical scenario that is playing out here is that the governor and Saraki's cultists were arrested by the police in Kwara. The governor tried to bail his "boys" out but the police commissioner refused. He then ordered the transfer of the case to Abuja. Saraki and Ahmed, knowing the implication of the transfer to Abuja are now trying to expose themselves before Idris exposes them. Simple!!!

You might be all wrong sha. Or are you one of the boys, that you're so sure, that this is what is happening?
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by sokera: 2:26pm On May 16, 2018
SBG04:
don’t mind them , they think they can fool us , that was how Dino too was raising Alarm then ... these Senators are the problem of Nigeria .... If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by ibekwe97: 2:28pm On May 16, 2018
so if you re against this present administration, they will go after you. Our president have successfully privatize this country into his own personal country. and our Law makers are busy watching.
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by bekpo(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2018
Why is he afraid? R these allege suspected cultists d only suspects transfered from that jurisdiction? Why will he be concern abt this particular one? Or is he afraid of defending himself? Or has he seen that his boys he armed has been arrested and d pressure on d Governor to secure their release could not yield result that's why d Governor gave him d situation report that d IGP (saraki's enermy)had taken over d case.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:28pm On May 16, 2018
One by one una go dey fight Una self you all evil politicians till this country no peace
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by DreamersVille24(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2018
Democracy is under threat in Nigeria right now.

The way my friends and acquaintances who voted Buhari act when they see me now, so remorseful but the damage has been done already.

So many of our youth are so intellectually lazy that they couldn't dig deep to find out this Islamic extemist of a president's antecedents.

The rest voted out of tribal and religious sentiments and I'm pretty sure they'll do same in 2019.

Can't you guys see we are headed for doom? Unless this country is restructured and every state of region becomes autonomous to a large extent, then another war will definitely break out before 2023 if Buhari wins in 2019.

It's bleak I must say but the Lord of hosts will bail his people when the time comes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by anibirelawal(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2018
Bush meat don catch the hunter.
When Saraki was busy playing power tussle.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by blowjob: 2:30pm On May 16, 2018
IF UR HAND CLEAN ,WHY WORRY.... grin grin. RAM..

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by AnanseK(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2018
Bridget95:
seeing your moniker and your sad statement calling God's creation a pig tells of the state of your mind.

Is pig not God’s creation?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Visits Governor Diri In Bayelsa State (Photos) / Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa / Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.