Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" (37673 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by deomelo: 3:11pm On May 16, 2018
DreamersVille24:
Democracy is under threat in Nigeria right now.

The way my friends and acquaintances who voted Buhari act when they see me now, so remorseful but the damage has been done already.

So many of our youth are so intellectually lazy that they couldn't dig deep to find out this Islamic extemist of a president's antecedents.

The rest voted out of tribal and religious sentiments and I'm pretty sure they'll do same in 2019.

Can't you guys see we are headed for doom? Unless this country is restructured and every state of region becomes autonomous to a large extent, then another war will definitely break out before 2023 if Buhari wins in 2019.

It's bleak I must say but the Lord of hosts will bail his people when the time comes.

What do you know about democracy, really?

In America where we borrowed and copied democracy from, people like Saraki, his deputy, Dino and their crooked and corrupt gangs won't and shouldn't be in office because when you are on any kind trial or even investigation, you vacate your sit, you don't get to keep it.

Even sef, their Senate leader won't make such baseless, illegal and fact less claim about the FBI trying to plant something on him just to put him in jail. This is beneath the office of any senate leader and lawmaker.

You people shout democracy based on ignorance, tribalism, hatred and pure silliness because you know nothing about democracy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by cyprex: 3:12pm On May 16, 2018
ChangetheChange:

I won't be surprised if a coup takes place, cos Buhari the failure is exhibiting the same nepotic and dictatorial style of leadership that caused the likes of IBB, Abacha, and Dasuki to overthrow him in 1985

Is that your trump card?
I advice you to mobilize and win him at the forth coming pools rather than sounding this barbaric.
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Bridget95(f): 3:13pm On May 16, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
all criminals and evil people are idiotic pigs of Biafra.
ooh I see ,Biafra will continue to give you nightmares
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by pafisayo(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2018
deomelo:
This kind of baseless and fact less rubbish came from the Senate president? The head of the Nigerian law making body who should know better?

I keep saying, the Nigerian senate and reps are the beginning and end of our problems, These crooked, corrupt and incompetent clowns collect so much money from us, but we get nothing in return to make our lives better, just endless fabricated and self interest drama.

The senate leadership from the senate president to the vice and beyond are crooked, corrupt and under investigation and trials, this is the kind of drama and selfish claims you get.

God bless you jare
No one is claiming PMB is perfect but this Senate is a fraud .

I just read this morning they jacked up the Budget which they have refused to pass in the last 6 months by 508billion .
I won’t be surprised if the Increament is due to the fact that they have to spent another -400million+ on photocopy manchines ( only Nigerian senates spends that much on photocopy manchines yearly cos na every year them de buy photocopy manchines)
Or maybe increase their money for exotic cars by a couple of billions
Oh newspaper sef don cost maybe 2million weekly for news papers .
Bunch of oleeeeeee.
Most of our politicians deserves to be hanged APC o PDP nPdP etc...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Jesusloveyou: 3:13pm On May 16, 2018
princeade86:
with ur type I doubt Nigeria can be great or good. so if u don't do bad or u are doing bad and someone try to use thugs or cultist to rope u of what u don't do or know about wunt u raise alarm. tell me any politician that don't use thugs or don't have thugs and assassins. pls be wise.
you just answer yourself that they is no politician without thugs.

So pig dino and pig saraki political thugs has be the deadly criminals in kogi and offa town in kwara.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by generalud: 3:15pm On May 16, 2018
Let me keep quiet, but why is Saraki scared if his ✋ hands and records are clean? The law of karma is hunting them. What do you expect from a lawless country like Nigeria that do not have any respect for rule of law. I think he ( Satanic) should carry his cross.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by ruffDiamond: 3:16pm On May 16, 2018
i hope it work
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by deomelo: 3:17pm On May 16, 2018
SBG04:
My only concern in this NA VS Executive face off is that Nigerians know who their real enemies are. When you have a Senate where almost half the members are either under EFCC investigation or currently being prosecuted, then you know there is real trouble. These guys are trying to hold the rest of the country to ransom. The Senate deliberately refused to table the Budget today because Saraki is claiming he is being blackmailed!!! He will want to use this to blackmail the President when they eventually meet with the President. This is what has been going on since 2015!!! A senate where the members arrogate to themselves N125 billion!!!!! for nothing! They give themselves allowances unknown to law and keep it a secret between themselves. They extort heads of MDA's during budget defence and presentation.
I just hope Nigerians are on the right side of the fence here.
Saraki is not your friend!!!!!!
Saraki and his gang have refused to pass the budget since November last year because he is either busy with his CCT case or he is busy packing the whole senate into a bus to visit Melaye in the hospital. Nigeria has no budget for 2018!!!!!!
Nigerians please wise up. Saraki is the enemy!!!!

Saraki is a mindless looter and one if not the most corrupt Nigerian alive today. The man is a ferocious looter and he's destroyed banks and businesses and his real estate portfolio all over the world is so large and makes no sense.

His appearance in the Panama papers alone and all the illegal businesses and undisclosed mansions allover the world says a lot about this man and his looting appetite.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Bimpe29: 3:17pm On May 16, 2018
Not in an unjust society!

EastGold:
Clear conscience fears no accusations

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by ITbomb(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2018
Buhari is unaware
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Psoul(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:

Abeg forget that one. Your quote is not applicable in Nigeria case.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by pafisayo(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2018
princeade86:
with ur type I doubt Nigeria can be great or good. so if u don't do bad or u are doing bad and someone try to use thugs or cultist to rope u of what u don't do or know about wunt u raise alarm. tell me any politician that don't use thugs or don't have thugs and assassins. pls be wise.

So technically when you asked this question: tell me any politician that don't use thugs or don't have thugs and assassins.
You are assuming or confirming you know a couple of politicians who do
Let’s just assume according to you they all do!
Is that going to make Nigeria Great in any way ?
And if they get caught up in the act they should not be prosecuted because ?? According to you they all do use thugs and assasins?
What’s your criteria for even believing this Alarm is a real one ?
How can some set of thugs be used to rope the number 3 man in Nigeria ? Will the connection be fabricated? Or it will be manufactured?
We fault the NPf for many things Yes they can be pretty bad but then they arrest accuse charge to court and it’s the Court that determines if One is guilty or not and before the court determines their is always a cross examination of Evidence, both parties involved would have their lawyers battle things out to prove beyound reseaonble doubt .

I’ll give you an example .
This quote by you : tell me any politician that don't use thugs or don't have thugs and assassins.
Is enough evidence to rope you but it still does not prove you are Prevy to some set of politicians assessing or using thugs and Assasin .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by DreamersVille24(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2018
deomelo:

What do you know about democracy, really?

In America where we borrowed and copied democracy from, people like Saraki, his deputy, Dino and their crooked and corrupt gangs won't and shouldn't be in office because when you are on any kind trial or even investigation, you vacate your sit, you don't get to keep it.

Even sef, their Senate leader won't make such baseless, illegal and fact less claim about the FBI trying to plant something on him just to put him in jail. This is beneath the office of any senate leader and lawmaker.

You people shout democracy based on ignorance, tribalism, hatred and pure silliness because you know nothing about democracy.

I don't entertain or educate zombies.

Fvck off my mentions.
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by buzodyke: 3:27pm On May 16, 2018
IGP come get power pass senate president,,,,Buhari supporters this is your democracy enjoy it...
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by deomelo: 3:28pm On May 16, 2018
[s]
DreamersVille24:

I don't entertain or educate zombies.

Fvck off my mentions.
[/s]

Funny when ignorant and unintelligent IPOB VILLAGE ZOMBIE call other people zombie.

Wonders shall never end..

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by NairaMaster1(m): 3:34pm On May 16, 2018
EastGold:

Not in politics!

Check again

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Psoul(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Pig saraki said his governor told him the criminals they are be using to do their dirty job has be transfer to abuja for proper investigation.

Hahahahahahaha .

The fear of idris will certainly reset pig saraki brain to be loyal to idris.

Is this the best English you can type?
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Reference(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Pig saraki said his governor told him the criminals they are be using to do their dirty job has be transfer to abuja for proper investigation.

Hahahahahahaha .

'The fear of....' is not democratic terminology. What you admit is a clear slide to full blown dictatorship. I'm afraid PMB's legacy he tried so hard to revive through the ballot after the debacle of the 80's is being eroded once again. I just don't why these fellows cannot just focus on governance for just one week at a stretch. One week, one scandal.
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Bruemath(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by tallceejay(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2018
it doesnt work in a country like nigeria. a clear or guilty conscience should fear the nigerian politician

EastGold:

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by maestroferddi: 3:39pm On May 16, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

Hahahahahahaha .

You are a disgrace to commonsense.

You are pouring saliva all over the place because impunity and tyranny are now the new normal under Buhari...

Does it occur to you and your brainless lot that Buhari will not be in power forever?
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by jaychubi: 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
Why is d stupid saraki crying now, he shld not worry Dino will teach him how to jump off police van angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by ruthkufe: 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Jesusloveyou: 3:51pm On May 16, 2018
Reference:

'The fear of....' is not democratic terminology. What you admit is a clear slide to full blown dictatorship. I'm afraid PMB's legacy he tried so hard to revive through the ballot after the debacle of the 80's is being eroded once again. I just don't why these fellows cannot just focus on governance for just one week at a stretch. One week, one scandal.
Pig saraki is not afraid of buhari,
Dino was not afraid of buhari,
Because buhari is a democrat.

But idris knows both dino and saraki criminals.

That is the reason of the fear of idris

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by jaychubi: 3:53pm On May 16, 2018
generalud:
Let me keep quiet, but why is Saraki scared if his ✋ hands and records are clean? The law of karma is hunting them. What do you expect from a lawless country like Nigeria that do not have any respect for rule of law. I think he ( Satanic) should carry his cross.

It doesn't work like dt bro

U will be guilty once you are perfectly framed up dts why saraki is crying it's all Abt evidence
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by sparko1(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2018
jeeqaa7:
You make me sick .
What have we turned ourselves into, the sacred institution called the National Assembly has become a joke.

For heaven's sake, you are the Senate President of the most populous black Nation.
The Number 3 Man.

It's either you act it or get out of that seat.
Enough of this Nsi bull.

Who the hell does Idris think he is?

These are trying times for our Democracy.

What has this got to do with democracy? Is it against the law to transfer prisoners to a different location for proper investigation?

How does transferring prisoners becomes a matter of national security? Why would he be concerned if the prisoners are moved?

He should face his business and let the law enforcement officer handle theirs.

And stop the noise about trying time for our democracy, maybe you don't know what democracy actually means.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Lot13(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2018
Why bother if you have no dealings with any cultists?
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Ezepresido: 4:07pm On May 16, 2018
Saraki is a weak senate president.
I have never seen a national assembly as powerless as this Assembly under the leadership of Saraki.

Why telling us about your ordeal when we hope to run to you for assistance.
Now I know that the executive arm of government wields the ultimate power in Democracy.

Dino your friend was a victim yet u did not act swiftly, now its ur turn .
Enjoy it
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Bakrabas: 4:13pm On May 16, 2018
The Parliament use filibuster to delay the progress of this nation
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Pataricatering(f): 4:14pm On May 16, 2018
ChangetheChange:

I won't be surprised if a coup takes place, cos Buhari the failure is exhibiting the same nepotic and dictatorial style of leadership that caused the likes of IBB, Abacha, and Dasuki to overthrow him in 1985
there can never be a coup !best you can do is vote !
Re: Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs" by Pataricatering(f): 4:20pm On May 16, 2018
buzodyke:
IGP come get power pass senate president,,,,Buhari supporters this is your democracy enjoy it...
where we enjoying it when the senate refused to disclose their salary ? What have they done for the masses that people should now be bothered that the IG has more power than the senate president ? Asides the fact that everything the IG did was constitutional - it’s the senate playing a deek measuring game !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years / 5 Aides To Obaseki Resign, Remain In APC (Full List) / Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.