Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison (36575 Views)

Jonah Jang's Aide Delivered Cash In Ghana-must-go Bags To Him - Politics Nigeria / Jonah Jang Declares His Senate Seat Vacant From 2019 / Photos Of Senator Jonah Jang In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by HeGeMon(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2018
you Fulani controlled animal, just know that APC is dead and gone, you will all be flushed, you hate this man because he didnt want to sell plateau to your Northern oligarchy, Jang has become more popular in his travails, which commonwealth are you talking about? Who are u and where r u from?
dalongjnr:
serve him right. anyone who squander our common wealth should be dealt with irrespective of party affiliation, religion, colour, or tribe
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by ybalogs(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2018
rhythyson:

But not too old to eat our collective patrimony abi?
Bros, abeg I no dey like play with catapult. Oya sorry, nah play I dey play. Make e die for there sef e no concern me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by cpu2006(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2018
let me check my dictionary for the meaning of JONAH JANG grin yeye pinkin
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by PassingShot(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2018
CodeTemplar:
What about the nPDP members within APC ?
What about those?. Same pattern of selective justice is replicated in the herdsmen farmers settler clash. We are not stupid for trusting and voting in Buhari.
The same nPDP like Saraki that was being prosecuted and some section of the country started supporting him against the Executive? I am sure if the Executive opens his case or any other of one (even APC), some people will have a reason to support them against the state.

Nigerians don't even know what they want.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Mobsync(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2018
dotun365:
He wasn't governor in the late 2000s during the riots. the person who was in charge(dariye) is also a senator and has cases to answer in court too.

Jang was governor between 2007 and 2015. Dariye was governor between 1999 and 2007.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by israelmao(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

They say they are fighting corruption but its obvious they are fighting their perceived enemies.

It will be a thing of joy to see the following people in prison

Saraki

Amaechi

Tinubu

Obanikoro

Uzor Kalu

Babachir Lawal

and other looters who have suddenly become saint by switching camps

Thanks.I will not respond to the guy that first made comment because you responded well.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by brookz: 3:30pm On May 16, 2018
Good news from the anti graft body

No Hiding place for Looters.

Wailers will start crying foul upandan with hash tag #free Jang like dis retarded dude below

1 Share

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by OgaToby04(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2018
So with this your line of argument now, it therefore means during the 16 years rule, ALL the state governors, Senate and house of reps members, chairmen them and councillors were under the aegis of the PDP? Clap for yasef oga
PassingShot:
Yet, they say we are not fighting corruption.

Some say the fight is one-sided, not that those being prosecuted are not corrupt o.

I ask: if it's correct that PDP ruled for 16 years, does it not make sense that 99% of the looters are their members?

Yeye wailing haters supporting their oppressors.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by HeGeMon(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2018
Jangs travails started when he declared intentions to run for president, and his succesor been an instrument in the hands of fifth columnist, to degrade the Berom populace and carry out grazing reserves, in all indegenous lands, but they were resisted times without number. The APC remains the coven of evil, against progress in Nigeria. 2019 will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by PassingShot(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2018
virud:

Very typical .
The excuses, the blames , speaking with both sides of their mouth.. Drop a statement and recant the next d second. Its all so typical.
I'd give you the benefit of the doubt... So I'd let this pass.
Wow, you just proved you don't have the capacity to hold a good debate.

You asked for one and I simply told you not now because I'm on the road. I went ahead to propose tomorrow or Saturday, yet you lost your composure. Wow! Na you wan debate with me?

cheesy grin
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by PassingShot(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2018
OgaToby04:
So with this your line of argument now, it therefore means during the 16 years rule, ALL the state governors, Senate and house of reps members, chairmen them and councillors were under the aegis of the PDP? Clap for yasef oga
What stops the state government of those states from prosecuting their thieving predecessor? What stops Wike from prosecuting Amaechi despite producing a White Paper indicting him? He vowed to prosecute Amaechi yet he hasn't done so almost 2.5years after. What does that tell you?

To think that the FG has the capacity to prosecute every corrupt office holder is unrealistic. Start to get real.

1 Like

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by virud: 3:41pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

Wow, you just proved you don't have the capacity to hold a good debate.

You asked for one and I simply told you not now because I'm on the road. I went ahead to propose tomorrow or Saturday, yet you lost your composure. Wow! Na you wan debate with me?

cheesy grin
Like I said earlier, I'd let it pass.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by bigwig10(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2018
Nothing will come outta it,quote me... Its just this alwys noice of efcc,pick and drop syndrome...yeye undecided
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by brightleave(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2018
Supported
PassingShot:

Some say the fight is one-sided, not that those being prosecuted are not corrupt o.

I ask: if it's correct that PDP ruled for 16 years, does it not make sense that 99% of the looters are their members?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nowenuse: 3:48pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

Did the APC members fall from the sky? A lot of them decamped from PDP.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by youngsahito(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2018
ybalogs:
Jonah Jang is too old to be remanded ooo. We won't take this. #FreeJonahjang
but he is not too old to steal money.gulible people everywhere
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by simaustine: 3:57pm On May 16, 2018
what about the PDP members that decamp to APC eg Amechi.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Maket: 3:58pm On May 16, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

They say they are fighting corruption but its obvious they are fighting their perceived enemies.

It will be a thing of joy to see the following people in prison
Be there complaining while the fight against corruption is going. One day it may get to your roof. COLLECT MARKET SLAP

Saraki

Amaechi

Tinubu

Obanikoro

Uzor Kalu

Babachir Lawal

and other looters who have suddenly become saint by switching camps
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by adex300: 3:59pm On May 16, 2018
ybalogs:

he is too old to be remanded
but Not too old to steal money belongs to his people
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by holajeedayy: 4:00pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

Keep wasting time pvc will liberate us.......so Jona is more deadly than herdsmen...... Thunder fire all of una
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Enice(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2018
virud:

He he..True..
Another 99% of the current players of APC fc that has been in power for merely 3 years were originally with the PDP fc 16 years ago.
I ask: Is it correct that their sins have been forgotten ever since they switched allegiance to APC?
mention names
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

Nike Name

her real name is Oghene Karo

Wait is she mixed race?? or is that bleaching? undecided
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by oluwaahmed: 4:10pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

Get lost!!! There's no difference between apc & PdP. Obanikoro nko? Amechi nko? Sell this ur tales to children born in 2000. We all know that once u cross-country carpet to a new party in power you are now a saint. Pdp did it, apc is also doing it.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by LordNapoleon: 4:12pm On May 16, 2018
Remaining T.A Orji
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by virud: 4:13pm On May 16, 2018
Enice:
mention names
Don't be mischievous!

1. Senator Bukola Saraki-Kwara Central
2. Senator Umaru Dahiru-Sokoto South
3. Senator Magnus Ngei Abe -Rivers South-East
4. Senator Wilson Asinobi Ake-Rivers West
5. Sen. Bindawa Muhammed Jibrilla-Adamawa North
6. Sen. Mohammed Danjuma Goje-Gombe central
7. Sen. Aisha Jummai Alhassan-Taraba North
8. Sen. Mohammed Ali Ndume-Borno South
9. Senator Mohammed Shaba Lafiaji-Kwara North
10. Sen. Abdulahi Adamu-Nasarawa West
11. Senator Ibrahim Abdullahi Gobir-Sokoto East

12.Barr. Aliyu Ahmed Gulak
• Special Adviser to the Preident on Political Matters.

Asides the governors, state houses of rep and numerous other prominent stake holders..
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by kay7: 4:15pm On May 16, 2018
On May 24, he may appear in court on a stretcher
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by AnanseK(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2018
ybalogs:

But was not too old to loot.

Now the Doctors will take over. He will be brought to the courthouse on a stretcher pretending to be seriously ill.

Just watch out.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by islandmoon: 4:26pm On May 16, 2018
These man remain my greatest hero, he dealt with the intruder from chad, Mali, and Sudan mercilessly, they tried to take over plateau state then but this great man gave them a good fight, he defeated them with the help of JTF and Operation rainbow with GEJ assistance, now their Grand Patron is after him, the only man did so much in plateau! transformed that the city of Jos. he's the slayer of intruder on the plateau.
dead or alive, Kudos to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

Wait is she mixed race?? or is that bleaching? undecided

Why do you think every fair-skinned girl in Nigeria is Bleaching or must be mixed?

Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

Why do you think every fair-skinned girl in Nigeria is Bleaching or must be mixed?

because that's the truth.
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

because that's the truth.

Which country are you from?

are you residing in Nigeria?
Re: Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison by Opoki(m): 4:41pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

Probe amechi and obanikoro then I'll take u serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Sanusi, Family Members Were Harassed — Lawyers / El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan / 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.