Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) (32408 Views)

Datti-Babawo: I Sponsored The Bill To Reduce Minimum Wage Because Govt Is Broke / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 1:55pm On May 17, 2018
obrigado080:
Bastard afonja like u
Asslicking slave
#smello

lmao @ ipob loser haring with me what he saw in the mirror every morning.

Silly villagers barking like village bingo..

grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 2:02pm On May 17, 2018
[s]
ebujany:

Igbo's are the richest tribe in Nigeria boy, u need to ask questions, I understand your still growing up but at least ask questions embarrassing your self up and down.

(1) First the States u listed there are all Oil producing states. The states that feeds this shit hole of a country. So u must add some respect in there name

(2) according to you unity beggers, SS is different from SE. So why calling SS states IPOB states only when it favours you?

(3) the only zone were there is low unemployment in this shit hole is in SE. This guys work for them self's that's why they are the richest tribe in Nigeria

For reference purposes.....

https://www.informationhood.com/top-4-richest-tribes-nigeria-today-need-know/

https://www.naija.ng/1169197-the-richest-tribe-nigeria-2018.html

those boys saleing gala and pure water on your roads always end up building houses lazy youths like you will pay to stay in
[/s]

I asked you to state what your own village governors did to empower your people in the SE to prevent them from trooping to other parts of Nigeria to peddle gala, sell pure water and do menial jobs generations after generations.

And while you are it, show us the gala and pure water sellers with houses in your village.

Even sef, you did research or conduct polls and it shows that other people don't build houses in their own states?

You Igbos come up with the most ignorant and silliest nonsense even.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 17, 2018
ur situation remains d same
u r still an asslicking slave
dirty & wretched afonja!

#smello
deomelo:

grin grin grin

Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Adekdammy: 2:15pm On May 17, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You can never convince me that offering people help to earn decent living and making them productive members of the society and contributing their share of IGR is a bad thing so confine your backward and misguided rant to your fellow clueless Igbos.

because i am not seeing things your way automatically makes me an ipob whatever, laughing at you in your ignorance. ogbeni, I be confirm omoluabi, so gbo.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 2:18pm On May 17, 2018
[s]
obrigado080:
ur situation remains d same
u r still an asslicking slave
dirty & wretched afonja!

#smello
[/s]

grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 2:49pm On May 17, 2018
Adekdammy:

because i am not seeing things your way automatically makes me an ipob whatever, laughing at you in your ignorance. ogbeni, I be confirm omoluabi, so gbo.

1. Omoluabi people don't make such ignorant comments that's synonymous with hate mongering, bitter, frustrated and disgruntled ipob bigots.

2. Omoluabi people don't look down on other people and what they do to earn a living as productive members of the society.

3. Omoluabi don't discount and negate what other governors do to help their own people to make a living instead of begging and depending on the rest of the society.

You can never convince me that helping people in need and eradicating unemployment is a bad thing. What do you prefer for the people they are empowering to do instead anyway? To be redundant and start betting for money and food?

I really don't get you people's backward mentality and manner of reasoning.

If you really care about people, you should be worried and speaking out against governors in states with worse unemployment situations like Rivers state with the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria doing absolutely nothing to help their unemployed who are joining cults and engaged in anti social activities.

Besides, you are just another anti PMB/APC warrior on NL so this is a reflection of your anti APC/PMB routine.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Adekdammy: 4:40pm On May 17, 2018
deomelo:

1. Omoluabi people don't make such ignorant comments that's synonymous with hate mongering, bitter, frustrated and disgruntled ipob bigots.

2. Omoluabi people don't look down on other people and what they do to earn a living as productive members of the society.

3. Omoluabi don't discount and negate what other governors do to help their own people to make a living instead of begging and depending on the rest of the society.

You can never convince me that helping people in need and eradicating unemployment is a bad thing. What do you prefer for the people they are empowering to do instead anyway? To be redundant and start betting for money and food?

I really don't get you people's backward mentality and manner of reasoning.

If you really care about people, you should be worried and speaking out against governors in states with worse unemployment situations like Rivers state with the highest unemployment rate in Nigeria doing absolutely nothing to help their unemployed who are joining cults and engaged in anti social activities.

Besides, you are just another anti PMB/APC warrior on NL so this is a reflection of your anti APC/PMB routine.

Changing from ipob to anti apc /buhari, give me good reasons why I should support apc/buhari
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by donkilluminati(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2018
ebujany:

Lol bro, I just stated a known fact...infact, the Igbo's are the richest tribe in west Africa if not Africa. Its you that needs a Google. A simple search on the web will help your ignorance.

https://www.naija.ng/1169197-the-richest-tribe-nigeria-2018.html

https://www.informationhood.com/top-4-richest-tribes-nigeria-today-need-know/

Just to help you out
SO for your mind now those rubbish article written by an igbo man is all you gat for an evidence? lol you funny sha. FYI, Dangote wealth alone is bigger than the igbos mentioned as the wealthiest men combined together in those rubbish article. I dont wanna start telling you about dem Dantata, Mai Deribe, Dan Kabo, and many more... mr man Hausa people are the richest people in Nigeria hands down. infact they own Nigeria, why are igbos shouting marginalization and all that if truly they are the richest? my guy from bureau de change, livestocks, oil wells, Airline business just to name a few... are mostly in the control of Hausas. i am not an Hausa man just telling you facts. those guys no just get mouth to brag like the south/igbos. although they still gat the poorest individuals like the almajiris but don't make that deceive from the fact that those guys own Nigeria's wealth.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 17, 2018
poor dirty slave

#smello
deomelo:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 5:11pm On May 17, 2018
Adekdammy:

Changing from ipob to anti apc /buhari, give me good reasons why I should support apc/buhari

You are actually both as I rightfully stated.

I care less per whatever reason/s you support or don't support any politician, but your utterances reflects your political affiliation and preoccupation.

Question for you.

Is empowering unemployed people and creating employment for people to fend for themselves as productive members of the society a good or bad thing?
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 5:12pm On May 17, 2018
obrigado080:
poor dirty slave

#smello

grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by pauljumbo: 5:15pm On May 17, 2018
bugidon:
Ndi aboki grin

The other day it was mishai
Now na show maker
Next one may be Ak47 and machetes

I don't see why britain decided to punish us with joining us with cows in the name of Nigeria, God punish lord lugard and his people

People get bad mouth oh
I respect you
Lol
Of a truth this northern politicians are so useless
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Adekdammy: 5:18pm On May 17, 2018
deomelo:

You are actually both as I rightfully stated.

I care less per whatever reason/s you support or don't support any politician, but your utterances reflects your political affiliation and preoccupation.

Question for you.

Is empowering unemployed people and creating employment for people to fend for themselves as productive members of the society a good or bad thing?

If shoe shinning is what you call empowerment, then good luck to you.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 5:46pm On May 17, 2018
Adekdammy:

If shoe shinning is what you call empowerment, then good luck to you.

They have shoe shiners all over the world and they are not looked down upon like the colo-mentality and ignorant people in this thread, like you in particular.

It's an honorable occupation and it's a million ties better than joblessness.

Shining shoes means they will have money to feed themselves and their families with instead of begging pompous, arrogant and snobbish people like you for money.

No work is insignificant. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity - Martin Luther King, Jr.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 5:58pm On May 17, 2018
Kk
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 6:09pm On May 17, 2018
Rilwayne001:
This is terrible. But if this makes them happy as purported, so be it. Nevertheless, there happiness shows how backward things are over there, because i don't understand what empowerment is in this.

Whatever you do to make people to be contributing and productive members of the society with means to feed themselves and their families can never be backwardness.

Backwardness is allowing them to depend on you and beg you for money and food, that's backwardness and the fact that they are empowered with shoe shining kits doesn't mean they can not work hard, save money and move on to something else.

Many of you are just too shortsighted for your own good.

This is why they say Nigerian youths are very LAZY, I just hope and pray they don't put you people in charge of anything in Nigeria because you definitely wont know what to do or even how to find or device the smallest solution to help or sole any kind of problem.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by cheeeoma(f): 6:21pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=deomelo post=67640778][s][/s]

I asked you to state what your own village governors did to empower your people in the SE to prevent them from trooping to other parts of Nigeria to peddle gala, sell pure water and do menial jobs generations after generations.

And while you are it, show us the gala and pure water sellers with houses in your village.

Even sef, you did research or conduct polls and it shows that other people don't build houses in their own states?

May your Governor empower you and your family with shoe shinning tools..just say amen or ameen .I think that will end this arguments
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 17, 2018
deomelo the poor dirty slave

#smello
deomelo:
[b][/b]

grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 17, 2018
deomelo:

I just laugh every time I read you Igbos nonsense.

They have tons of unemployed people in all your ipob states and your useless governors did not give you one kobo to start business, hence generation after generation, you leave to go hawk gala in Lagos because you your states are poor and your governors can not give you employment or give you 1 kobo to start anything with.

At least he gave them something to do to make a living instead of sending them to Lagos to hawk gala and pure water..

The governor of Borno is better than your own useless governors...

First of all, let me start by saying that you lack the requisite capacity to read and comprehend an article of high intellect. If you're not so blinded by your ignorance and stupidity and have the intellectual capacity, may be you would have understood the point I was making. At no time, was I against individuals getting involved in any form of enterprise they so choose or desire, however, if a government should lend a hand, it must do so in a way that would be long lasting and beneficial not only to the individual but to the public at large. I am neither in any mood nor would I stoop to your imbecilic level and join issues with you. It's very apparent that you don't have the wherewithal to have an intelligent conversation. Buh bye Felicia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by ebujany(m): 10:46pm On May 17, 2018
donkilluminati:
SO for your mind now those rubbish article written by an igbo man is all you gat for an evidence? lol you funny sha. FYI, Dangote wealth alone is bigger than the igbos mentioned as the wealthiest men combined together in those rubbish article. I dont wanna start telling you about dem Dantata, Mai Deribe, Dan Kabo, and many more... mr man Hausa people are the richest people in Nigeria hands down. infact they own Nigeria, why are igbos shouting marginalization and all that if truly they are the richest? my guy from bureau de change, livestocks, oil wells, Airline business just to name a few... are mostly in the control of Hausas. i am not an Hausa man just telling you facts. those guys no just get mouth to brag like the south/igbos. although they still gat the poorest individuals like the almajiris but don't make that deceive from the fact that those guys own Nigeria's wealth.

Lol, Oga write your own article and show us...it seems you like argument. All this people u mentioned are either politicians or have links to politicians.. Dangote is rich today because of monopoly. Dude is been helped by the government...Igbo's are self made bra. I mean people like you can only hate. I understand how it hurts...your people fought war with them, stole all their money and left them with 25 Pounds to start life and now, years later they are richer than you, I under understand your pain but mind u, who God has blessed, no man can curse.

You can show me one article that claims Hausa's are the richest tribe...
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by ebujany(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2018
Obagreatdatoye:

useless ipob links u shared that has no concrete or solid point....the article is as base less and useless as the writer itself ...nonsense!

Lol, e pain am....write your own or show me one written by afonja Lagos/Ibadan media...am waiting
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 12:23am On May 18, 2018
MaNyEsq:

First of all, let me start by saying that you lack the requisite capacity to read and comprehend an article of high intellect. If you're not so blinded by your ignorance and stupidity and have the intellectual capacity, may be you would have understood the point I was making. At no time, was I against individuals getting involved in any form of enterprise they so choose or desire, however, if a government should lend a hand, it must do so in a way that would be long lasting and beneficial not only to the individual but to the public at large. I am neither in any mood nor would I stoop to your imbecilic level and join issues with you. It's very apparent that you don't have the wherewithal to have an intelligent conversation. Buh bye Felicia!

You just repeated the same idiotic, meaningless and upside down rubbish.

Who are you to decide or dictate what is beneficial or not for any making making legitimate and honest living? Who granted you that authority.?

So, a man working to feed himself, his family and even send his kids to school is not doing anything beneficial simply because he was empowered with shoe shining kits. Is your problem retardation or just gross idiocy?

Millions of Nigerians including your own ipob brothers selling gala and pure water all over the places saved graduated to other kinds of business and some are even millionaires today, but shortsighted, pompous and arrogant jokers like you with nothing upstairs think there is no dignity in Labor.

What exactly did your own governors do to prevent all the unemployed people in your towns and villages from trooping to to other parts of Nigeria to peddle gala and pure water generation after generation? Please tell us. Were they given 1 kobo to start anything?

Unemployment is worse in your own states and region than in Borno, but the only option you have i to catch the next ekenedilichuku to Lagos to sell gala and fan yogo so tell us the difference between that and shoe shine.

STFU and worry about your own backward and useless borehole and keke ambulance governors
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07am On May 18, 2018
deomelo:

Who are you to decide or dictate what is beneficial or not for any making making legitimate and honest living? Who granted you that authority.?

So, a man working to feed himself, his family and even send his kids to school is not doing anything beneficial simply because he was empowered with shoe shining kits. Is your problem retardation or just gross idiocy?

Millions of Nigerians including your own ipob brothers selling gala and pure water all over the places saved graduated to other kinds of business and some are even millionaires today, but shortsighted, pompous and arrogant jokers like you with nothing upstairs think there is no dignity in Labor.

What exactly did your own governors do to prevent all the unemployed people in your towns and villages from trooping to to other parts of Nigeria to peddle gala and pure water generation after generation? Please tell us. Were they given 1 kobo to start anything?

Unemployment is worse in your own states and region than in Borno, but the only option you have i to catch the next ekenedilichuku to Lagos to sell gala and fan yogo so tell us the difference between that and shoe shine.

STFU and worry about your own backward and useless borehole and keke ambulance governors

You're a DIM-WITTED FOOL. Whatever comes out of your mouth is nothing but arrant nonsense. Uneducated MORONS like you make it very unpleasant to have any viable discussions in this forum. So, my honest advice to you, is for you to go jump in the lake somewhere beacuse a human waste like yourself does not deserve to dwell amongst humanity. You are just occupying valuable earthly space for no reason. It's very obvious that you're a RETARD!

Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On May 18, 2018
You're a DIM-WITTED FOOL. Whatever comes out of your mouth is nothing but arrant nonsense. Uneducated MORONS like you make it very unpleasant to have any viable discussions in this forum. So, my honest advice to you, is for you to go jump in the lake somewhere beacuse a human waste like yourself does not deserve to dwell amongst humanity. You are just occupying valuable earthly space for no reason. It's very obvious that you're a 4CKTARD!

deomelo:

Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32am On May 18, 2018
After I had read your comment again, it dawned on me that I am dealing with someone who may by no fault of his, lacks cognitive abilities hence has the reasoning of a kindergartener. So, I appologize for your lack of comprehension and deductive reasoning!

deomelo:

Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11am On May 18, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You Igbos come up with the most ignorant and silliest nonsense even.

You're such an ignorant FOOL and devoid of any intelligence. Your MORONIC mentality is what's wrong with Nigeria!
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20am On May 18, 2018
deomelo:

Whatever you do to make people to be contributing and productive members of the society with means to feed themselves and their families can never be backwardness.

Backwardness is allowing them to depend on you and beg you for money and food, that's backwardness and the fact that they are empowered with shoe shining kits doesn't mean they can not work hard, save money and move on to something else.

Many of you are just too shortsighted for your own good.

This is why they say Nigerian youths are very LAZY, I just hope and pray they don't put you people in charge of anything in Nigeria because you definitely wont know what to do or even how to find or device the smallest solution to help or sole any kind of problem.

For someone who claimed to be forward thinking, you sure have absolutely nothing to contribute to the discourse other than your thoughtless and idiotic harangues. You have nothing better to do with your pathetic life than troll the net and spew your VENOM! Go get a life, may be you would start reasoning like the rest of us humans!
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 3:05am On May 18, 2018
MaNyEsq:
You're a DIM-WITTED FOOL. Whatever comes out of your mouth is nothing but arrant nonsense. Uneducated MORONS like you make it very unpleasant to have any viable discussions in this forum. So, my honest advice to you, is for you to go jump in the lake somewhere beacuse a human waste like yourself does not deserve to dwell amongst humanity. You are just occupying valuable earthly space for no reason. It's very obvious that you're a slowpoke!

I asked you ipob losers a simple question and all I get is the same barking like bingo.

1. Unemployment is higher in your SE states than Borno state, so please explain to us what your incompetent borehole and keke ambulance governors have done or are doing to address your staggering unemployment problems

2. What is the difference between your people generation after generation peddling gala and fan yogo all over Nigeria and shoe shining?

3. As we speak right now, your co-villagers are trooping out of your SE villages to go and peddle gala and pure water.in Lagos and elsewhere in the SW and even engage in worse occupation than shoe shining, so please tell us how your useless and uncaring governors are empowering them and the unemployment people in your village abut to go and peddle gala in Lagos.

See all you people do is moan, cry and demean other people when in fact you are in worse situation than the rest of Nigeria, your governors are useless and they've looked the other way for decades while generation after generation of your people have to leave your baring and unproductive states to do menial work just to earn a living.

You people are the last people to even show dace or say anything about what other people do to help their unemployed.

Suffer head people forming on the internet when in fact your predicament is out in the open.

Shameless people...
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by deomelo: 3:11am On May 18, 2018
MaNyEsq:

You're such an ignorant FOOL and devoid of any intelligence. Your MORONIC mentality is what's wrong with Nigeria!

lmao @ this village joker talking about intelligent. I bet your village intelligence opined to you that gala and pure water peddling is better than shoe shining.

I'd still love to know how your village governors empowered your own people back in your village.

The shoe shiners in Borno are now hardworking and productive members of the society now contributing and recycling money into their state's economy, backward and short-sighted Igbos think backward and upside down like illiterates..
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 18, 2018
deomelo:

lmao @ this village joker talking about intelligent. I bet your village intelligence opined to you that gala and pure water peddling is better than shoe shining.

I'd still love to know how your village governors empowered your own people back in your village.

The shoe shiners in Borno are now hardworking and productive members of the society now contributing and recycling money into their state's economy, backward and short-sighted Igbos think backward and upside down like illiterates..

For a start, let me lecture your stupid ass. It’s not the role of a government to create jobs or give out handouts. The responsibility of any good government is to create enabling environment for entrepreneurs (like the Igbos that you and your ignorant ilks loathe so much) to thrive. For a country to move forward, the government needs to provide infrastructures such as good roads, power and healthcare for its citizens. It needs to make loans available for startups and for businesses that need to expand. Your dumb ass never wondered why the country under the leadership of your peeps since the country came to being has gotten worse each year. Doing the samething over and over expecting a different result is called insanity...and that’s what numbskulls like you and your tribesmen have been doing for decades. You and your people have been stifling the country. You reap where you NEVER sowed, steal what NEVER belonged to you and try your level best to pauperize Nigeria. Has it ever occured to you that inspite of all your failed leadership and gross mismanagement of the country’s resources, your people still lag behind in every facet of life. All you can do is come here amongst intellectuals and exhibit your stupidity. Go sit your ASS down somewhere and let adults have real conversation. And please, do not speak until you’re permitted to speak.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 18, 2018
deomelo:

I asked you ipob losers a simple question and all I get is the same barking like bingo.

1. Unemployment is higher in your SE states than Borno state, so please explain to us what your incompetent borehole and keke ambulance governors have done or are doing to address your staggering unemployment problems

2. What is the difference between your people generation after generation peddling gala and fan yogo all over Nigeria and shoe shining?

3. As we speak right now, your co-villagers are trooping out of your SE villages to go and peddle gala and pure water.in Lagos and elsewhere in the SW and even engage in worse occupation than shoe shining, so please tell us how your useless and uncaring governors are empowering them and the unemployment people in your village abut to go and peddle gala in Lagos.

See all you people do is moan, cry and demean other people when in fact you are in worse situation than the rest of Nigeria, your governors are useless and they've looked the other way for decades while generation after generation of your people have to leave your baring and unproductive states to do menial work just to earn a living.

You people are the last people to even show dace or say anything about what other people do to help their unemployed.

Suffer head people forming on the internet when in fact your predicament is out in the open.

Shameless people...

I find it laughable that a person who has no deductive reasoning is wondering why no reasonable person would engage him in his idiotic rant. If you’re still in the dark why people are not answering your question, then you’re more stupid than I thought. For someone who reasons like an arse and below the level of a toddler, trying to engage in an intellectual discourse with you is for naught and a waste of precious time. All that you deserve is what I am doing to you now...put you in your little corner where you richly belong.
Re: Ahmed Babawo's Shoe Shining Kits For Empowerment Of Borno Youths (Photos) by Brooke60(f): 12:56pm On May 20, 2018
lalasticlala:

grin
Happy married life
You love your job ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus / ”President Buhari Has Been Rejected By The Living God”- FFK / Lyon appoints Jonathan, Seibarugu's loyalists into APC transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.