Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary (21324 Views)

Heavy Security Presence As Abia Assembly Resumes Plenary This Week / Unease In Senate As Senators Plot To Remove Lawan / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by maxzzo1(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2018
Long time no see hand shake but come to tink of it oh Omo agege fit shake a whole stadium
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by Didi2d(m): 3:27pm On May 16, 2018
For what I just watched now, this video simply shows that most of the senators are happy with Omo Agege. See as dem dey shake his hands even giving him thumbs up like "guy you do well"

I just love that video...

Note: for this guy to win a senatorial seat under APC in Warri, a PDP stronghold, mehn!!!! It simply shows he has a strong personality over there.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by BabaO2: 3:27pm On May 16, 2018
Itzsammy:
undecided
naija is a country where bad people are celebrated. imagine someone that stole a country's mace n he's allowed to resume office... No apprehension, but if he joins PDP, he'll be labelled a bad man..
shithole country.
Can you proof it?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by comos: 3:27pm On May 16, 2018
take a look at the video well, you will see it is fake smiles they are given him.

omo-Agege has really messed himself up, nobody really wants to associate with him
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by PassingShot(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2018
modath:
Lawan will be somewhere slapping himself for not exploring the court process...

Saraki must humble by force now....
Wow! Modath, where have you been?

Just like me I guess grin
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by wink2015(m): 3:32pm On May 16, 2018
Omo-Agege has redefined law making and its application in the senate in Nigeria.

His Boldness to challenge the previous misconception will long be remembered in time to come.

He has given most less literate law maker an opportunity to learn from his fountain of knowledge about political laws.

Imagine the way he went to court to challenge Saraki obnoxious suspension..

Omo-Agege action is a victory for persons seeking for a growth in our political development.

The senate will not be complete without the presence of such legal luminary.

Omo-Agege understand the law much more better than other of his collegue in the senate and he use the same law to fight for justice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by otokx(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2018
There are lawyers and there are lawyers, no need to talk plenty because action speaks loud and clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by Ademoore07(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:
My Guy. The Slayer of Saraki and his gang

grin

I knew Omo-Agege to be a very smart street guy long time ago.

He's got a mansion in Edjeba (Warri) and a street named after him since the early 90's.

Saraki is a learner where Omo-Agege dey operate.

Soon, Saraki will find a way to settle with him, else Omo-Agege will ruin his political life.

Shut up there. Even tinubu can't ruin Saraki's career. Who is omo agege?
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by Realhommie(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2018
Levels dey abeg...

But clearly from what i could deduce from this video the ruling political class are all the same, whether APC or PDP they're all the same.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by Witnes: 4:39pm On May 16, 2018
That Omo-agege deserves an accolades. Saraki will find it difficult now to suspend another person. I begin to wondered d level he operates treating fellow senators who don't belong to his cliques to his wishes or he thinks he's in kwara that d sarakis had pocketed. Omo-agege Twale!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by modath(f): 5:43pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

Wow! Mo, where have you been?

Just like me I guess grin

I kuku dey, observing the drama from the sidelines.. grin
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by PassingShot(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2018
modath:

I kuku dey, observing the drama from the sidelines.. grin
Gearing up gradually for politicking of 2019.

After Ramadan, I shall be ready to go full throttle, God willing. grin
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by AdamuAudu: 5:51pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

grin

He's got a mansion in Edjeba (Warri) and a street named after him since the early 90's.

Soon, Saraki will find a way to settle with him, else Omo-Agege will ruin his political life.
I do not know your age but remember that this country is gone. omo Agege arranged and invaded the senate. A senate for that matter. Three days ago, Amaechi and Abe, all of apc sent armed youths to shoot and destroy a high court while they are in session, you are happy praising some one? Well let us just look as it pleases.
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by PassingShot(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2018
AdamuAudu:
I do not know your age but remember that this country is gone. omo Agege arranged and invaded the senate. A senate for that matter. Three days ago, Amaechi and Abe, all of apc sent armed youths to shoot and destroy a high court while they are in session, you are happy praising some one? Well let us just look as it pleases.
Hmmm. I don't support him for leading the stealing of the mace. Not at all. My position is in reference to taking Saraki to court on the illegal suspension. They're not same thing.
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by isalegan2: 5:56pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

grin

Probably named after his father who I understand was a federal judge.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by hakimi1974(m): 6:23pm On May 16, 2018
dennisworld1:
see as everybody dey shake am. He dun open their eyes. Nobody go fear saraki again grin
saraki broke rule 19 of the popular robert greene book, 48 laws of power, which states thus: know who you are dealing with, never offend the wrong person. saraki has sucessfully wittled his power in the red chamber just because of his unbridled lust for power.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by seunmsg(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2018
When I grow, I want to be like Senator Omo-Agege. grin
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by jaymichael(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2018
Didi2d:
For what I just watched now, this video simply shows that most of the senators are happy with Omo Agege. See as dem dey shake his hands even giving him thumbs up like "guy you do well"

Note: for this guy to win a senatorial seat under APC in Warri, a PDP stronghold, mehn!!!! It simply shows he has a strong personality over there.
He defected to the APC. He contested under the Labour Party (I may be wrong)

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by dennisworld1(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2018
Didi2d:

he won it through court. Under labour party. Which is ogboru party. No one like amori. With this recent show at the red chamber. He has gained much popularity.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by dennisworld1(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2018
If u know him very well in delta politics. U will know this guy is hide and seek. Delta central politics is full of batrayers and snitch. U will be surprised if he loose next election as long is not Amori.
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 16, 2018
Terminator1234g:
He should be arrested and even jailed forever.

The same people that are supporting him are supporting him simply because they feel he's their tribes man or they all feel they are "easterners"

The same people supporting him are the people that will later call Nigeria a zoo and claim Nigeria is lawless. In a saner clime this man for don dey recalled or suspended forever.

The people supporting him are confused hateful hypocrites who only wail on nairaland on baseless issues.
See them above and below me.
Arrest him for what exactly?
For the speculative Mace stealing case?
Do u have a video to prove it or u want to believe in those police or senators that may have been bribed?
The law is clear, they should provide their proof and jail him but if not, they should keep quiet and let the shame rest.
It is very clear u don't understand the law of ur very own nation.
I sorry for u...
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 16, 2018
jaymichael:
He defected to the APC. He contested under the Labour Party (I may be wrong)
U are right.
Now look at it, if this man with a minor party can defeat the PDP, how much more now that he has connection to the federal players?

People just talk anyhow either because they don't understand politics or because hate is blocking their sense of reasoning.
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 16, 2018
comos:
take a look at the video well, you will see it is fake smiles they are given him.

omo-Agege has really messed himself up, nobody really wants to associate with him
And they are shaking hands with him?
SMH the way some of u think.
Most people in the senate are tired of the impunity of saraki and his goons.
Let me tell u, if no alone wants to associate with him, they would have given him a cold face and ignore him and to even laugh.
So many of those senators have been waiting for such a moment to raise their hands against the saraki cabal in the senate.
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by abokikhalifa: 10:21pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

grin

My guy.... correct warri picking.. hailing you all the way from jakpa Road. Saraki dey learn work I swear
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 16, 2018
Mobsync:
This is why the IG is takes the senate as a joke.

Considering what Omo-Agege did, he should not have been allowed into the senate until he is punished and issues a public apology.

Na them sabi.

By the way, I have iPhone 6s for sale. Price is 75k (the phone sells for 95k). Only two units left.
https://www.nairaland.com/4496506/very-neat-iphone-6s-sale
What did Agege do?
Do u have a video of him taking the mace away?
Laws don't work on speculation that is why it has been difficult to convict most perceived looters.
Now u don't understand the law, how do u want ur phones to be purchased?
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by abokikhalifa: 10:23pm On May 16, 2018
Itzsammy:
undecided
naija is a country where bad people are celebrated. imagine someone that stole a country's mace n he's allowed to resume office... No apprehension, but if he joins PDP, he'll be labelled a bad man..
shithole country.

Did you see him with the Mace? It's is just an allegation. You know go school ni?
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by abokikhalifa: 10:28pm On May 16, 2018
Terminator1234g:
He should be arrested and even jailed forever.

The same people that are supporting him are supporting him simply because they feel he's their tribes man or they all feel they are "easterners"

The same people supporting him are the people that will later call Nigeria a zoo and claim Nigeria is lawless. In a saner clime this man for don dey recalled or suspended forever.

The people supporting him are confused hateful hypocrites who only wail on nairaland on baseless issues.
See them above and below me.

Cry me a river bro.
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by mechanics(m): 4:56am On May 17, 2018
Wise senator.
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by Itzsammy(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Did you see him with the Mace? It's is just an allegation. You know go school ni?

Fool, it's not know, it's no
Re: Video Of Senator Agege In Senate As He Resumes Plenary by Itzsammy(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2018
Itzsammy:

Fool, it's not know, it's no
Idiot, so it's in school they teach about mace abi?
Mugun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural / Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office / Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.