Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (45833 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers (meme Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by rhythyson: 4:14pm On May 16, 2018
The one that no matter what you write he is never satisfied.

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Macnnoli4(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2018
cool The lecturers for my class mostly fall under no. 9. Their business is lecturing,teaching, collecting their continuous assessments and other academic businesses with the class rep. Their textbook or handout is giving after a person registers their course but registration costs some money
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by kaycyor: 4:15pm On May 16, 2018
YoungFr:
So true, you forget to mention those dull ones that read handout or text like they are reading the Bible

No be lie
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by SirLakes: 4:16pm On May 16, 2018
The one that only knows how to give assignment.

Even if you no attend class just ask those wey attend

'Baba you dey Dr Lagbaja class today? Which assignment he give

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by bobokeshington: 4:16pm On May 16, 2018
The one that ....
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by mhizace: 4:17pm On May 16, 2018
swiz123:
Those that will never speak English

which language dem go use to lecture students?

3 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by FantasticFay(f): 4:17pm On May 16, 2018
ABDULSODEEQ:
Lecturers that all you've to do is send them a bottle of Hennessy/McDowell!! Your C is sure
ABDULSODEEQ:
Lecturers that all you've to do is send them a bottle of Hennessy/McDowell!! Your C is sure
ABDULSODEEQ:
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by engrkaz(m): 4:18pm On May 16, 2018
A
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by FantasticFay(f): 4:19pm On May 16, 2018
Dis 1 tight! A.K.A Senior Lecturer
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:37pm On May 16, 2018
Many student likes No 8.

Those days there was a lecturer like that

She ensures she deliver lectures then ask you questions within the frame of work

So many student went on a vigil, some turned prayer warrior with faith that the woman will be the one to handle them grin cheesy grin

God bless her wherever she is! She made learning worthwhile.

OP nice one, you captured them so well!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by GuntersChain(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2018
those lecturers that will turn a student question into an assignment.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by khanwale(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2018
wetin do her lips
konkonbilo:
sad
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Niyinficient(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2018
NO 10....Adekunle Mamu-freaking du! Uniben....cant forget that guy in this life!

Almost all my lecturers back then in school are covered here grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by sunemi(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2018
The man was wicked and he drank too much beer because if he didn't, the pastor that impregnated the banker will not be alive to eat the goat that swallowed that sim card... Hahahahahahaha

Warm
Please Just check my signature.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Wagasigiungu(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2018
Nice compilation but the memes aren't representative enough. Can still do better.
#ContructiveCriticism#
#AprokogirlIsGoingPlaces#
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by uuzba(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
Ontop degree wey no help anybody dem go still wan make life hard for you. Graduate 2008 i know wetin my eyes see. Fùck nigerian lecturers, fùck the system.

I feel bad about all this. The lecturers are doing all these stated above. And yet the students are totally pschologically trapped within the University. All them Bill Gates, Zuckerberb...they didn't finish school before making it. There are many others who didn't even go at all like Jacob Zuma of South Africa.
Do current students not realise that having a certificate/degree does not automatically guarantee one a source of income/living?

The industries that required this education no longer exist.
Yoz have to find out how to earn a living. Tying your 2 hands and legs inside university is no longer a guarantee. This is exactly why the lecturers a treating you all like rubbish. That is if some persons are not also assiting them to treat you like rubbish.

Can you write a CV without typographical errors?
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Sultty(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2018
So true and so funny reminds me of my school
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by uuzba(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Many student likes No 8.

She ensures she deliver lectures then ask you questions within the frame of work

So many student went on a vigil, some turned prayer warrior with faith that the woman will be the one to handle them grin cheesy grin

God bless her wherever she is! She made learning worthwhile.

OP nice one, you captured them so well!

I can't understand why people consistently add "S" to the wrong word.
You wrote:
Many student likeS No 8.
Correction
Many students like No 8.
-
You wrote:
Correction.
In those days, there was a lecturer like that.
-
You wrote:
Correction.
This is already a past tense situation so all the verbs are past tense verbs:
She ENSURED she DELIVERED lectures then ASKED you questions within the frame of work.
-
I've turned down many graduates at my place of work for all this bad english. Yet here you are scattering English more and complaining that lecturers are bad.

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Groovenaija360(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2018
grin angry

Those that once they enter the class

They will start.

I know some of you are eating what is meant for the master you will pay on the judgement day.

If you have a girl friend they are eyeing and now you are the one blocking it.

You have failed already in their courses
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:11pm On May 16, 2018
uuzba:

You wrote:
Many student likeS No 8.
Correction
Many students like No 8.
-
You wrote:
Correction.
-
You wrote:
Correction.
She ENSURED she DELIVERED lectures then ASKED you questions within the frame of work.
-
I've turned down many graduates at my place of work for all this bad english. Yet here you are scattering English more and complaining that lecturers are bad.

what has my English got to do with the lifestyle of a lecturer undecided

My dear you won't understand my dialect if I am to write in it! Sebi you understand me, no apologies!

So please stop behaving as if you wrote the dictionary

Real employers of labour no dey make noise and if them look you well well,
E fit be say na (Ejika ni shop - people that moves round with sewing machine on their shoulders) you dey do

Borno gov. don expand business for you by adding shoe shinning kit grin grin

Enjoy!

Abeg no quote me again oooooo

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by YomiTee123(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2018
MAPOLY lectural no dey carry last
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Peterpanny: 5:42pm On May 16, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Where did you school?
ijebu west.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by hidhrhis(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2018
uuzba:

You wrote:
Many student likeS No 8.
Correction
Many students like No 8.
-
You wrote:
Correction.
-
You wrote:
Correction.
-

who English epp for dis country
I'm very sure Ur papa and mama can't even construct a correct sentence in English yet u are forming prof on nl
to hell with u
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by seenga(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2018
obviously in college of education, Warri
HeyCorleone:

Where did you school?
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Kingsley10000: 5:53pm On May 16, 2018
the female lecturers that always demand sex from me because i'm the finest in my department
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Timagex(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2018
I can relate to most of em grin grin cheesy I suffered o
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by Oritzy: 6:05pm On May 16, 2018
School days was fun....I had lecturers I can relate to all the pictures.

But there was this one I can never forget relating to No 1.

My first lecture in my first year he just told us same thing that his car is old and he needs to get his wife. New car too that if we cant relate to his story we will all fail.

We just jejely gather our 5k for that semester

Fast forward to 500L finals he came to class one morning and started preaching to us how he has repented and his is now an envangelist and a Mopol(you suppose know the church na)

We shouted ahh Oga after building a duplex, buying two cars and sponsoring your second PHD abroad you have just repented na wah ooo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by chieni(f): 6:15pm On May 16, 2018
Annnonymous:
The ones wey their voice dey activate sleeping mode. Especially those old ones cheesy

hahaha I can relate with this one.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by emmy9500: 6:19pm On May 16, 2018
The one that will always do test every week
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) by ruffDiamond: 6:20pm On May 16, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Where did you school?
maybe he means the Latin spewing egghead like Patrick Obahiagbon..or maybe not sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) / UNILAG Students Vs Nigerian Politicians / LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.